Well Kirby, if the only place they play in the east is DC, you're welcome to come stay with me in my dorm. :D

:dance:

Oh God. They better play more places in the East than just DC, otherwise it'll be a really crowded show :LOL:

i really think the meet should be in Ohio :ninja:

:dance:

Oh God. They better play more places in the East than just DC, otherwise it'll be a really crowded show :LOL:

i really think the meet should be in Ohio :ninja:

I'm hoping for at least DC and NYC again. Anywhere I can take Megabus to. If they only play Florida or something, I'm just going to have to figure out how to get down there, and hope a Florida boardie will help me out a bit. :D

I'm hoping for at least DC and NYC again. Anywhere I can take Megabus to. If they only play Florida or something, I'm just going to have to figure out how to get down there, and hope a Florida boardie will help me out a bit. :D

I'm hoping I can go to more than one gig, maybe 3 if I'm lucky :LOL:

Maybe it'll help if my mexican restaurant hires me... :chuckle:

Come play on my Campus! You played at George Mason University, those lucky bastards. :mad: But no, instead we get 30 Seconds to Mars.

Yeah well we've got Drake this weekend...and people are actually excited like it'll be something special :rolleyes:

They always have shit bands playing in the concourse of my school like during the day too. It's incredibly annoying especially while I'm trying to concentrate in class, but it would be :awesome: if Muse played in UConn Stamford Campus concourse. I would probably die.

Yeah well we've got Drake this weekend...and people are actually excited like it'll be something special :rolleyes:

They always have shit bands playing in the concourse of my school like during the day too. It's incredibly annoying especially while I'm trying to concentrate in class, but it would be :awesome: if Muse played in UConn Stamford Campus concourse. I would probably die.

So far this year, the concerts that were free for students were Matt & Kim, Forever the Sickest Kids/All Time Low, Three Six Mafia, Walle, and Eric Hutchinson. 30 Seconds to Mars is just in our arena, and we get like a $10 discount, big whoop. :p I mean, we get a bit of stuff, but when you compare that to Vanderbilt who has their own music festival and Yale that's getting MGMT, etc., it's depressing. Hell, all my friends at UT got to go see Girl Talk last weekend. One of UT's frats hired Chamillionaire! Our frats don't do shit. :LOL:

EDIT: Oh, and UMD is getting Weezer/Ben Folds at the end of the month for $5/student. NOT FAIR.

So far this year, the concerts that were free for students were Matt & Kim, Forever the Sickest Kids/All Time Low, Three Six Mafia, Walle, and Eric Hutchinson. 30 Seconds to Mars is just in our arena, and we get like a $10 discount, big whoop. :p I mean, we get a bit of stuff, but when you compare that to Vanderbilt who has their own music festival and Yale that's getting MGMT, etc., it's depressing. Hell, all my friends at UT got to go see Girl Talk last weekend. One of UT's frats hired Chamillionaire! Our frats don't do shit. :LOL:

EDIT: Oh, and UMD is getting Weezer/Ben Folds at the end of the month for $5/student. NOT FAIR.

The festival at Vandy is epic.

as much fun as going through 72 pages of info is...can someone tell me what the news is other than new dates soon? or is that all? :LOL:

They're having a C tour, hitting places that start with the letter C and playing a C-themed setlist. :yesey:

starting off in CHARLOTTE :LOL:;):p:LOL::D

**wishful thinking** but truth of the matter is,i hope they give us some dates this week.. I need to start planning :) :) :happy:

Any of these states .... North Carolina,Georgia,Virginia,Florida or even South Carolina ( have they ever played in SC ?!

starting off in CHARLOTTE :LOL:;):p:LOL::D

**wishful thinking** but truth of the matter is,i hope they give us some dates this week.. I need to start planning :) :) :happy:

Any of these states .... North Carolina,Georgia,Virginia,Florida or even South Carolina ( have they ever played in SC ?!

Don't forget, they can only play in the bolded places ;)

Archived