Speaking of "Come to my backyard" I now have a connection to Muse! O.O My good friend does stand-up comedy and made friends with another comedian who says he works with Muse. I was talking to the guy yesterday saying "Can you hook me up with Muse?". He said "With Muse what? You want them in your house?", "YES!".

Maybe with my new found Muse connection, I can get them in my house :LOL::rolleyes:

:indiff: That sucks.. what greedy bastards!! meh. I guess I'll eat there when I see MGMT. Hmm but don't the people that you end up cutting in line get pissed off?

No one said anything to us. We originally had no idea about this and were wondering why some people were getting ahead of us in the first line. My sister asked around and thankfully had extra cash and went and bought a shirt.

Ohai Muse.

Remember when you came to Milwaukee in 2004? Remember playing that awesome setlist? Maybe you could do it again.

Love from,

Taylor

That sucks monkeyballs...I thought it was forever when they finally came to Toronto after 3-4 years, but that SUCKS

I love the tags :LOL::LOL:

"play in my snuggie" :chuckle:

hehehe snuggie, reminds me of the subaru commericals (these might only be canadian commericials, youtube subaru outback commercial if you don't know what im talking about

Anyone thinking ACL? The presale tickets go on sale the 21st. I want to get them but never have been to ACL, do I just get the 3-day general admission passes?

Yes and yes. As soon as they said that Denver dates, I pretty much decided they'll be at ACL. :yesey: Have you signed up for the ACL email list? It's a complicated process this year so go do that!

Ok. I just caught up on pages and pages in this thread and for the past...oh...10 or so I hadn't seen anyone give a reminder to COME TO THE UPPER MIDWEST! So I thought I would take this moment to interrupt.

Minneapolis At Least.

Fargo ain't so bad you know! It's actually decent in the fall.

Winnipeg ring any bells?

Come on! I think it's great that they hit the big towns again and again. I want Muse to be successful all over the universe. But don't forget to spread the love just a tiny bit...ok?

:$ ok.

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled rants and raves.

Thank you very much.

ACL super meetup? :awesome:

Fer sure! I got my plane ticket home, so I can't wait to seal the deal with a pass. We should all meet at the barrier and zone out our territory. You know, have blankets, water, etc. That way, if one of us needs the bathroom, we might actually be able to get back to the barrier. :D I've done in once in 05 for Jet and Oasis! I hate stepping over people though, haha.

Fer sure! I got my plane ticket home, so I can't wait to seal the deal with a pass. We should all meet at the barrier and zone out our territory. You know, have blankets, water, etc. That way, if one of us needs the bathroom, we might actually be able to get back to the barrier. :D I've done in once in 05 for Jet and Oasis! I hate stepping over people though, haha.

I never went to the bathroom when I went. :LOL:

I think I mentioned earlier that we should book an executive suite room and all crash there. :D

Yes most definitely!!!

:awesome:

I HAVE to be at the barrier. Do you basically have to get there when they open and get to the barrier and stay all day like a mad person?

ACL is more of a casual festival, but I stay there all day anyway. :chuckle: It opens at 11 am, so at least it's not really early.

ACL is more of a casual festival, but I stay there all day anyway. :chuckle: It opens at 11 am, so at least it's not really early.

Eh, I remember I left a blanket against the barrier, went to see Aqualung, then came back and it was so crowded! I then spent an hour literally fighting my way through the people and dust bowl (05 was the worst dust-wise) to "get back to my blanket." :LOL: But hey, it worked! I had to force my way onto the barrier, though, and then proceeded to stay there, crushed, for 6 hours during DCFC, Jet, and Oasis. Oh, and lesson: befriend security people. My mother got them to bring me bottles of water. Everyone was literally dying so I was nearly mobbed for my water. :LOL:

Eh, I remember I left a blanket against the barrier, went to see Aqualung, then came back and it was so crowded! I then spent an hour literally fighting my way through the people and dust bowl (05 was the worst dust-wise) to "get back to my blanket." :LOL: But hey, it worked! I had to force my way onto the barrier, though, and then proceeded to stay there, crushed, for 6 hours during DCFC, Jet, and Oasis. Oh, and lesson: befriend security people. My mother got them to bring me bottles of water. Everyone was literally dying so I was nearly mobbed for my water. :LOL:

Yeah, probably depends on what point in the day your getting there. Security guys at ACL are awesome! During Pearl Jam last year, they gave water bottles to people that looked a bit lightheaded.

I'm going solo as of now so something like that would be sweet!:)

It has a full kitchen, so I thought that would be useful! We can just sneak a lot of people in and it would be pretty cheap. :chuckle:

Question!

Whats ACL? :unsure:

Austin City Limits ;)

Archived