It's a pity!

It's on you taking pics of our men in action tomorrow ;)

Now, I will tell what's more depressing - you are not allowed to have a camera AT ALL on you :( I would love to try to hide it .... somwhere :ninja: but I'm afraid they will find it and take it away or (even worse) won't let me in :( I don't know ... Well, it depends on how thorough the security is.

I'm only gonna have my cell phone, which have a camera (5 mpix), but it's crap, really to take photos in the dark and from far away:(

I'm really crushed about that :(

EDIT: you can only have a camera up to 5mpix :( and the one I have is just a Nikon Coolpix, 10 mpix, it;s not a professional one, but I don't know if they'll allow it :(

Now, I will tell what's more depressing - you are not allowed to have a camera AT ALL on you :( I would love to try to hide it .... somwhere :ninja: but I'm afraid they will find it and take it away or (even worse) won't let me in :( I don't know ... Well, it depends on how thorough the security is.

I'm only gonna have my cell phone, which have a camera (5 mpix), but it's crap, really to take photos in the dark and from far away:(

I'm really crushed about that :(

EDIT: you can only have a camera up to 5mpix :(

OH NO! I had my camera with me and my 5mpix cell phone! The pics got very good for a cell phone camera. But I don't think they wouldn't if the pics were taken far away.

Sorry for you! :(

OH NO! I had my camera with me and my 5mpix cell phone! The pics got very good for a cell phone camera. But I don't think they wouldn't if the pics were taken far away.

Sorry for you! :(

I know it sucks :(

I'll try to find out more if I can take the one I have or not :)

I know it sucks :(

I'll try to find out more if I can take the one I have or not :)

They nearly always say that on tickets and in venues rules, but Muse never stopped anyone bringing cameras in so most of the time security people allow small cameras, they just don't accept the ones with removable lenses, so maybe you can try (as they do not have time to check them out anyway)? :stunned:

They nearly always say that on tickets and in venues rules, but Muse never stopped anyone bringing cameras in so most of the time security people allow small cameras, they just don't accept the ones with removable lenses, so maybe you can try (as they do not have time to check them out anyway)? :stunned:

Thanks :) I shall try then. The camera I have is so small I can put it in my pocket, so I might actually succeed :)

I think so too!

dominic said something in the end and I want to know so bad what he said :mad::mad: 'cause the microphone was already off and he didn't know about that

I'm sure he said something along the lines of "Good Night (insert festival/venue/city/country name here), you guys ROCKED! Cheers! See you next time!"

:chuckle:

Thanks for the pics, btw :) I love that Matt has randomly resurrected the people suit.... could the chickens be far behind?

FFS guys, you don't want to go to their gig? so here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=33546

Loads of people are looking for tics! If you want to cry about it there is a general thread for it! But why already assume that Wembley will be shit??? I was at SDF and it was fantastic even though loads of predictions were that it would be shit!

Anyway, here is the place for FFest and not Wembley (sorry for my rambling):p

Archived