Ah didn't know your time coz you've not posted in here! Are you flying in from Bristol?:)

I know, I thought I'd make an appearance....I only decided to come on Sunday :LOL: Yup, flying from Brizzzle around 8 i think.

recollection fail. :(

I think Olly said it was you we bumped into when walking back from the 02

I know, I thought I'd make an appearance....I only decided to come on Sunday :LOL: Yup, flying from Brizzzle around 8 i think.

It will be lovely to see you again, I know I'm not part of the 'meet crowd' as such but I still enjoying seeing some of you :)

Did you book a bus ticket from Dublin city out to Naas?

It will be lovely to see you again, I know I'm not part of the 'meet crowd' as such but I still enjoying seeing some of you :)

Did you book a bus ticket from Dublin city out to Naas?

Yeah, gonna be great to see you again :happy:

No i havent', 'what time have you booked that for?

Yeah, gonna be great to see you again :happy:

No i havent', 'what time have you booked that for?

You couldn't actually book a time (we're aiming for the 10am bus out to the festival site), just the return ticket from Ticketmaster.

You'll need to go and buy yours from the office in Dublin, I think it's the Dublin Bus office in O'Connell Street?? Or is the Ticketmaster office?

You couldn't actually book a time (we're aiming for the 10am bus out to the festival site), just the return ticket from Ticketmaster.

You'll need to go and buy yours from the office in Dublin, I think it's the Dublin Bus office in O'Connell Street?? Or is the Ticketmaster office?

Fuck....that's a problem then!

i think if you book it online through ticketmaster it's still €5 cheaper and you just print it off. That's what the adds on the busses say at the moment.

No option to print that I saw unfortunately.

They dont have any tickets left by the look of the website. Hmm, knew i should've checked this before I booked flights and shit :facepalm:

Oh, didn't look that far. Someone said there is a 'normal' bus which goes from the airport out to Naas, maybe look into that then? Or maybe Alix could come and pick you up?

Oh, didn't look that far. Someone said there is a 'normal' bus which goes from the airport out to Naas, maybe look into that then? Or maybe Alix could come and pick you up?

Yeah, otherwise I'll have to give it a misee - bye bye £150 :awesome:

Yeah, otherwise I'll have to give it a misee - bye bye £150 :awesome:

No, no, no! You ARE coming! Someone from here is definitely getting a bus from the airport! It's just not a dedicated Oxegen bus is all so may take longer, I'm not sure.

How about ringing Dublin Bus and asking if you can secure a ticket by card over the phone and collecting it from their office on Saturday morning?

01-8734222 Don't know the code from the UK, sorry.

Archived