:LOL: fantastic! It had to be THAT song, aye!? ;)

Yep... B saw the footage and told me "whatever you are shouting it doesn't look like you're saying I love you!" :LOL:

Have everyone else's tickets arrived yet?

I think Liron got print at home tickets.

BEP are going to have a really rough crowd though. anyway I haven't seen Muse yet this year so they get my priority!(even if the middle of the set may venture into :facepalm:

Yep, I reckon it's going to be scumbag central.

I probably won't be seeing Muse for another year or two after this so I'm definately going to see them. :D

So excited. :D I wonder if we'll get Bliss or CE?

After the dedication in Wechter I am tempted to bring a banner that says "Forget Bliss and CE... Play Assassin for the messageboard you idiots! PS: burn the megaphone, kthxbai"

After the dedication in Wechter I am tempted to bring a banner that says "Forget Bliss and CE... Play Assassin for the messageboard you idiots! PS: burn the megaphone, kthxbai"

It would be cool if they paid attention...

Doubt it very much though. :LOL:

It would be cool if they paid attention...

Doubt it very much though. :LOL:

I was being ironic... Of course they won't be paying any attention, since when do they care what we think! :LOL:

Is anybody able to sign into the Oxegen website? I'm trying to use the interactive planner but it won't let me.

I can. Took me a while yesterday to but working fine now. This is the main stage anyway for those that can't log in....

The Stranglers... 14.00 - 14.50

TBC... 15.20 - 15.55

Biffy Clyro... 16.30 - 17.30

Florence and The Machine... 18.05 - 19.05

Dizzy Rascal... 19.35 - 20.35

Kasabian... 21.05 - 22.20

Muse... 23.10 - 01.00 apparently.

Archived