They played a really short heavy-ish riff that I'm not sure I've heard them play and then Matt whispered something into the mic. Reminded me so much of System of A Down for some reason. Really bugging me, racking my brains trying to remember.:LOL:

The only thing I can think of is the riff they play at the end of TIRO and Matt whisper "zige ziga" spice girl style at the end of it.

:LOL: Why thank you!

I'm not suprised! The hat was just like her Bad Romance one and then the feathers? Dom's becoming quite a Gaga stan. :chuckle:

Imagine them doing a collaboration... Oooh the costume possibilities!!

The only thing I can think of is the riff they play at the end of TIRO and Matt whisper "zige ziga" spice girl style at the end of it.

Yeah I was reading that a few pages back and thinking it might be that... Just was very convinced of it at the time! I've most likely been listening to too much of System of A Down as of late.:LOL:

Wasn't that a rumour at some point for NSC? Oh how I facepalmed haha.

Yeah I was reading that a few pages back and thinking it might be that... Just was very convinced of it at the time! I've most likely been listening to too much of System of A Down as of late.:LOL:

Yeah i thought it sounded like serj tankian :LOL:

Actually now that you mentioned it, it was in an article in the independent that NCS would make its debut in Ireland :LOL:

:LOL: Oh jesus, I hope no one puts that idea into Dom's head. To quote my (then quite tipsy) dad after Muse's set: That was so wrong. It was all kinds of wrong. You couldn't even write a book on how wrong that was. What's his name? Dom? Yeah, he's gay.

Yeah i thought it sounded like serj tankian :LOL:

Ah yeah. Shall bug me now until there's a recording lol

Apparently they were going to 'debut' it :LOL: Ummmm. .

Actually now that you mentioned it, it was in an article in the independent that NCS would make its debut in Ireland :LOL:

Well we certainly got a better deal last night none the less:LOL:

Ah yeah. Shall bug me now until there's a recording lol

It's bugging me now too but so far no recording have surfaced :LOL:

Well we certainly got a better deal last night none the less:LOL:

We def had a much better deal last night!

Haha I was all prepared to arm touch and guitar solo to guiding light before it started. Oh well:awesome:

It's bugging me now too but so far no recording have surfaced :LOL:

We def had a much better deal last night!

Hopefully won't have to wait for rte/mtv...

Hopefully won't have to wait for rte/mtv...

Fingers crossed, I really want to relive some of the great moments of this gig.

Oxegen pwns Glasto!

I can't believe people were fucking in those toilets...

:noey:

I mean from all the places on that site. You have to be pretty horny or desperate or out of your mind wasted to do it in there.

Archived