I thought IBTY was being played on guitar? If not sweet :) That makes it much better :D

Nope IBTY was on piano with french :awesome:

If they play it in American this autumn I'm gonna release a loud, manly "fuck yeah!!!!" when they play it. I think it'll be oddly fitting to a french love song :chuckle:

i belong to you and nsc were both just fantastic and i'd been very much looking forward to both! people were saying before the gig that they def wouldn not perform ibty so that made it even better and more of a surprise! when nsc began i screamed like a kid! i've never made a secret of the fact i like the song and as a live song i absolutely love it!

:D I bet you were thrilled! Can't wait to see your vid!

I thought IBTY was being played on guitar? If not sweet :) That makes it much better :D

nope, on piano, with french in tact :awesome:

The proper IBTY... which reminds me....

Recently, I was explaining to someone the difference between the Twilight and real IBTY (person who hadn't heard either) and why I was happy they were playing the real version... and so I'm explaining it and I say:

"Well, the song is piano based, but on the remix they've overlaid guitar, so I was worried he wouldn't do it on piano, but the thing I was worried about the most was that the NM version cuts out the french part and the clarinet solo and..."

It was at that point that I realized what I had just said and started laughing - i love a band where I can describe a remixed version of one of their songs as missing the french and the clarinet solo :LOL: <3

we arrived at our entrance about half an hour before doors opened and there were only about 15 people there! that's how we got on the barrier. we certainly weren't expecting to be there so it was great! also, was a bit of a guess deciding where to stand. after the support acts what was placed immediately in front of us on the stage? matt's mic!

:awesome: terrific!

just thinking back to the early hours of this morning, lying on the hard floor of the airport, under my blanket with jen, laughing hysterically at some of my photos! oh god we did all have such a great trip with so many hilarious moments throughout!

Same as for Paris - made of cheese :LOL: It's not an organ sound I enjoy very much, I must confess, but the track itself was grand :D

I think I laughed when I heard what they'd chosen for that solo, genius :LOL: Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves.

just thinking back to the early hours of this morning, lying on the hard floor of the airport, under my blanket with jen, laughing hysterically at some of my photos! oh god we did all have such a great trip with so many hilarious moments throughout!

Gummies! I'm just writing up my livejournal entry for this, and am in exactly the same spot.... and MK Ultra just kicked in on the music machine! WAH!!!

I'm trying to stay awake until about 9/10pm so that I can go to bed! Am not at the other gig :(

Well... I'm ... lost... Having issues to find the path back to my wholehearted muse love... The stage... too big, too high... I think I like gigs but I'm not very fan of "shows"... you see ? The towers thing was rather well balanced (I mean a good compromise between gig/show) but this... is to far. Can someone here bring me my faith back ? Can you tell me that, at least, you shared strong and nice emotions in the audience ? Sorry to be so negative but... that's the way I feel right now. (hope it will change soon:D 'coz SDF is close and I don't feel so happy anymore to go there:$)

Archived