On a side note, I'm so glad this thread has turned pleasant. I was getting sad last night.:(

+1

This thread coupled with my usual personal ills meant I had sleeping problems last night. Tough if that makes me sound strange/sad. :p

i've got all the Berne jam and a lot of ud on video so you'll see exactly what they did! someone mentioned people moaning about seeing the hydraulics of the lifting platform. is that really true? people were seriously moaning about that?! what tossers.

Don't remember that but pretty anal thing to moan about.

On a side note, I'm so glad this thread has turned pleasant. I was getting sad last night.:(

I think people just get fired up initially once things go down. I'm not pleased with the setlist poll blowoff, but it's kind of whatever now. As long as it doesn't keep happening then fine.

I just think everyone was so happy/excited for the setlist polls and when it didn't happen there was mass raging. The positives (trust me there were tons) tend to get lost when people see moaning.

DEADSTAR;7992621']Point for you. That's a reason to hate me :p

:phu:

;)

I just saw him flying and had completely forgotten about his drumkit :chuckle:

now I'm picturing him flying around with some sort of cape air drumming :$

i've got all the Berne jam and a lot of ud on video so you'll see exactly what they did! someone mentioned people moaning about seeing the hydraulics of the lifting platform. is that really true? people were seriously moaning about that?! what tossers.

i made a comment about how I thought it would look better if they put a curtain or something else around the lift part so it wasn't visible :$ But I don't remember people particularly complaining about it....

I think I made a joke about the scissor lift, but I wasn't serious, or complaining.:erm: I believe I said I hoped the lift was rated for a heavy load of awesome.:LOL:

I thought it looked pretty cool. I love Muse and I love big machines, so really, what's cooler than a big brutish machine with Muse on top?

yes, apparently someone either here or via twitter was complaining about it! how very strange!

Strange...

Also, I'm going to ask you what other's are asking, how did you got into the barriers in the stadium? ;) and how's the stage view from 1st road?

can't wait for your pics and videos, they're always great :D

+1

This thread coupled with my usual personal ills meant I had sleeping problems last night. Tough if that makes me sound strange/sad. :p

Well, it makes sense, you living on the internet and all, it must be hard to sleep with all the :srsb33f: happening around you :(

:p

I think people just get fired up initially once things go down. I'm not pleased with the setlist poll blowoff, but it's kind of whatever now. As long as it doesn't keep happening then fine.

I just think everyone was so happy/excited for the setlist polls and when it didn't happen there was mass raging. The positives (trust me there were tons) tend to get lost when people see moaning.

I think the setlist lies also made it worse - the people reporting on twitter they'd heard songs that aren't played and the incessent screwing with setlist.fm. In Your World was apparently added at one point, and things like that you can tell obviously are fake, but the setlist that had MK and Bliss or CE seemed perfectly reasonable...

One funny thing about last night is that usually all hell breaks loose somewhere around the time we get the first megaphone tweet, but last night we were completely unaware until like an hour after the show ended that the song had even been played :LOL:

Dom is standing :LOL: looks so weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Z8V7BKKCA

ahh, so he is standing! Looks pretty cool... i notice he's still wearing the flying saucer pants :shifty: you know, for all the comments about matt's repeated use of the cyan pants, these puppies have gotten more of workout! :chuckle:

I wonder if they have him standing so he's easier to see..... looks like he's having fun ;)

Its like your heaven lol.

I'm going to see if I can find a Muse-rated lift for my garage now. I mean, I'll mostly be lifting Mercedes and Jeeps, but you never know, it might come in handy to have one that can hold Matt, Dom, Chris and their equipment while playing Undisclosed Desires.

I'm watching vids of it now, damn, a turntable too. Want.:awesome:

we arrived at our entrance about half an hour before doors opened and there were only about 15 people there! that's how we got on the barrier. we certainly weren't expecting to be there so it was great! also, was a bit of a guess deciding where to stand. after the support acts what was placed immediately in front of us on the stage? matt's mic! ah so it was just people joking about the hydraulics then, difficult to know having got the info second hand so we thought someone was genuinely complaining about i

Well, it makes sense, you living on the internet and all, it must be hard to sleep with all the :srsb33f: happening around you :(

:p

:awesome::LOL::(:facepalm::p

Oh well... Saturday's another gig day. And judging by the fact its a festival, we'll get a better setlist. :awesome:

I think the setlist lies also made it worse - the people reporting on twitter they'd heard songs that aren't played and the incessent screwing with setlist.fm. In Your World was apparently added at one point, and things like that you can tell obviously are fake, but the setlist that had MK and Bliss or CE seemed perfectly reasonable...

That made it strange - all the setlist guessing because of unreliable tweeters probably just pissed us off even more. Particulary when In Your World randomly surfaced towards the end of the night.

we arrived at our entrance about half an hour before doors opened and there were only about 15 people there! that's how we got on the barrier. we certainly weren't expecting to be there so it was great! also, was a bit of a guess deciding where to stand. after the support acts what was placed immediately in front of us on the stage? matt's mic! ah so it was just people joking about the hydraulics then, difficult to know having got the info second hand so we thought someone was genuinely complaining about i

That is awesome! Pre sold golden tickets sound like a good thing!

the stage is very high and i could only just see dom and much of the time couldn't see chris. matt was in my face most of the time though which suited me just fine! by the way, gotta say chris looked absolutely gorgeous, what a man he is!

Archived