Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

:) This performance:

=

Yep you are, he looks like Matt.

Hahaha, I knew it beause he was such a short arse!!! But when I looked closer there's quite a resemblance too. I'd only seen pics of George in his Telstar days before, where he obviously looked like Matt. Older I'd not seen until now...

i love that people (including me) thinks its weird to find the song addictive. it is though. ha, weird. :rolleyes:

I find it weridly addictive to! its really catchy lol all my friends think im weird cause i randomly start singing you fucking mother fucker! lol

Sexy and talented Matt ^^

Just love these 2 videos ^^

Woot i was at meadowbank! ace gig even though i got knocked out! i have a longer one if you want. its got matt coming back on stage and them on the screens

How does he say it sooo fast? i get confused on the first letter! lol

ok, so i dont know if this is on youtube, but i downloaded this video the other day of another muse 'miming' performance. ive seen the wavy newborn arms on live and kicking and the random set climbing on TOTP and all the dom/chris swapping before, but this was muse miming to showbiz on some random show in norway back in 1999, and er...they all have stockings on their heads and its all rather creepy. anyone ever seen it?

ok, so i dont know if this is on youtube, but i downloaded this video the other day of another muse 'miming' performance. ive seen the wavy newborn arms on live and kicking and the random set climbing on TOTP and all the dom/chris swapping before, but this was muse miming to showbiz on some random show in norway back in 1999, and er...they all have stockings on their heads and its all rather creepy. anyone ever seen it?

i saw it a long time ago, although i don't know how long ago but ive seen it. but since ive rekindled my passion of muse since, BHAR, i can't find it. havent seen it since. ( but im proud to say ive seen it. :)

*first time poster* can't believe it took me a whole year of Muse fandom to find this forum...:$

<------ dont let this joined date fool you. ive been into muse for almost two years now, but only recently have i just discovered the joy of my fellow muse friends and muse messageboard :) sorry it took me so long. actually i have a funny story to go along with this comment. em em.......

<------ dont let this joined date fool you. ive been into muse for almost two years now, but only recently have i just discovered the joy of my fellow muse friends and muse messageboard :) sorry it took me so long. actually i have a funny story to go along with this comment. em em.......

i got into MUSE approxomately January 27 2005. one day i was surfing the web on launch.yahoo.com and i was just letting music videos stream to try and discover new bands since i had just recently got into rock in general. so, low and behold (sp?) i come across this video called hysteria by MUSE. i was first struck by these great visuals of red, black and white, my fav colors and this FAT-ASS bass line. oh my god, i was hooked. that video blew my mind. i thought they were genius! so, trying to satisfy this new thirst, i researched them and discovered ABSOLUTION. oh my god, i thought it was genius! em em....anyways, i need more. so, i tried their previous albums. i first dove into showbiz and immediately i was drawn in by muscle museum. i have a thing for that middle eastern or spanish sound which it had. so, showbiz was a given. next, tried Origin of Symmetry. for some reason, i couldnt get into it. maybe because to albums was enough for me, but what ever. i looked at pictures of them and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i thought they were UGLY! but i was like, oh well. at least they sound BRILLIANT! (i was 16 at the time and listening to green day) but i had never listened to them live so i only had absolution and showbiz to go by. i never saw an interviewed and never heavily got into them like now i.e muse messageboard. plus, no one i knew like them or at least i didnt know. anyways, i wore out both albums and started drifting away. hahahaha, i almost threw away absolution. (it was only a burned cd of course).............................zoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm....................... fast forward a year later. MAY (or april) 2006. i was surfing the web again, but this time i was on youtube.com. i didn't know what to watch, but i was AMAZED to see all these videos on here. so i just just picked a random subject and thought, "mmmmmm, i havent listened to MUSE for a long time." so, i decided to seach for anything on them. so, i started watching some live footage. and what do you know, THEY ARE AMAZING LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! youtube rekindled my love for MUSE. and they were hilarious in interviews. watching some of the previous music videos, i thought some of the music from OoS was the shit. so, i tried to get into OoS. and for some reason, I LOVED IT!!!!!! why all this now you say? i have no fuck idea why. ive been asking the same question for months now. i've been kicking myself for it too. why could i get into OoS now and not then? anyways, while catching up on the years before 2006 in museworld, i discovered that they had a new video out called Supermassive Blackhole................. i was disgusted! i said, "What the hell, MUSE?! Now you want to sound like britney spears?" but, the song could not escape my head. AND FOR SOME REASON, i found myself tracking back to the video. "hey, i think i like it." THEN, i found out that they were coming out with a new album. YESSSSSSSS!!!!! then, i found out they were coming here to tour the night before the pre-sale and I GOT TICKETS before the album even came out. hehehehehehe. and i also found out THEY ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!...............zoooooooooooommmmmmmm........ fast forward to November 14, 2006. or for some of you November 15, 2006.

...............zoooooooooooommmmmmmm........ fast forward to November 14, 2006. or for some of you November 15, 2006.

funny how things work out eh? it was fate. i couldnt resist. and now ive seen them in concert, met them, got their autograph, took pics, and know everything about them. i was just in time to become a fanatic. the power of the internet and youtube! :D

OH MY GOD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: look how much i wrote!!!!

funny how things work out eh? it was fate. i couldnt resist. and now ive seen them in concert, met them, got their autograph, took pics, and know everything about them. i was just in time to become a fanatic. the power of the internet and youtube! :D

OH MY GOD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: look how much i wrote!!!!

:$ :$ sorry, but i just think its such a wonderful story. well, it least for me. i bet no one wants to read it cause why the hell would you care. but ive been wanting to tell it since it happened. just been too chicken. BUT THESE ARENT THE DAYS TO BE AFRAID ANYMORE!!!!

i got into MUSE approxomately January 27 2005. one day i was surfing the web on launch.yahoo.com and i was just letting music videos stream to try and discover new bands since i had just recently got into rock in general. so, low and behold (sp?) i come across this video called hysteria by MUSE. i was first struck by these great visuals of red, black and white, my fav colors and this FAT-ASS bass line. oh my god, i was hooked. that video blew my mind. i thought they were genius! so, trying to satisfy this new thirst, i researched them and discovered ABSOLUTION. oh my god, i thought it was genius! em em....anyways, i need more. so, i tried their previous albums. i first dove into showbiz and immediately i was drawn in by muscle museum. i have a thing for that middle eastern or spanish sound which it had. so, showbiz was a given. next, tried Origin of Symmetry. for some reason, i couldnt get into it. maybe because to albums was enough for me, but what ever. i looked at pictures of them and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i thought they were UGLY! but i was like, oh well. at least they sound BRILLIANT! (i was 16 at the time and listening to green day) but i had never listened to them live so i only had absolution and showbiz to go by. i never saw an interviewed and never heavily got into them like now i.e muse messageboard. plus, no one i knew like them or at least i didnt know. anyways, i wore out both albums and started drifting away. hahahaha, i almost threw away absolution. (it was only a burned cd of course).............................zoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm....................... fast forward a year later. MAY (or april) 2006. i was surfing the web again, but this time i was on youtube.com. i didn't know what to watch, but i was AMAZED to see all these videos on here. so i just just picked a random subject and thought, "mmmmmm, i havent listened to MUSE for a long time." so, i decided to seach for anything on them. so, i started watching some live footage. and what do you know, THEY ARE AMAZING LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! youtube rekindled my love for MUSE. and they were hilarious in interviews. watching some of the previous music videos, i thought some of the music from OoS was the shit. so, i tried to get into OoS. and for some reason, I LOVED IT!!!!!! why all this now you say? i have no fuck idea why. ive been asking the same question for months now. i've been kicking myself for it too. why could i get into OoS now and not then? anyways, while catching up on the years before 2006 in museworld, i discovered that they had a new video out called Supermassive Blackhole................. i was disgusted! i said, "What the hell, MUSE?! Now you want to sound like britney spears?" but, the song could not escape my head. AND FOR SOME REASON, i found myself tracking back to the video. "hey, i think i like it." THEN, i found out that they were coming out with a new album. YESSSSSSSS!!!!! then, i found out they were coming here to tour the night before the pre-sale and I GOT TICKETS before the album even came out. hehehehehehe. and i also found out THEY ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!...............zoooooooooooommmmmmmm........ fast forward to November 14, 2006. or for some of you November 15, 2006.

I don't know about the month, but I came across Muse sometime in 2004. Probably early in the year... around the time Absolution came out and they went promotion-crazy and the videos were actually on TV, on Fuse. I fell in love with Hysteria, and was a casual fan for a couple of years, until one day sometime earlier this year, I realized I had a lot of songs by them and decided to Google them. Well... XD From the strangeness that I found, I decided, "My God, I love this band!"

And now I'm obsessed and on the PMT and PDT! >D Yay!

I don't know about the month, but I came across Muse sometime in 2004. Probably early in the year... around the time Absolution came out and they went promotion-crazy and the videos were actually on TV, on Fuse. I fell in love with Hysteria, and was a casual fan for a couple of years, until one day sometime earlier this year, I realized I had a lot of songs by them and decided to Google them. Well... XD From the strangeness that I found, I decided, "My God, I love this band!"

And now I'm obsessed and on the PMT and PDT! >D Yay!

isn't strange how things work out? and i was in time for BHAR. usually, i get into a band really late and they've already toured the states and gone. so, i have to wait a couple of years before i can see them. or i never see them.

ps yeah, i have a thing with dates.

I find it weridly addictive to! its really catchy lol all my friends think im weird cause i randomly start singing you fucking mother fucker! lol

Woot i was at meadowbank! ace gig even though i got knocked out! i have a longer one if you want. its got matt coming back on stage and them on the screens

How does he say it sooo fast? i get confused on the first letter! lol

That has to be the better version of the guitar break, classic Matt ^^

Archived