hopefully just like you:) but i have control over it..cause im gettin to the city the night before and then i can just wake up whenever cause im hotel is 3 blocks from 1st Mariner:)

I'll get a hotel too, but for the night of the show. I hope I can queue with you guys, I'll be there by myself and I cannot wait to meet you!! :)

hahah oh yeah..gunna be sweet..we can take turns getting grub for the people in line..call me crazy but i already checked on google maps..and the arena is by a Dunkin Doughnuts and subway;)

That's what I was thinking too :LOL:

Nice, that you already checked, I'll need lots of coffee that day! :happy:

Hello folks!!

I'm in Annapolis!! This is my first Muse concert. I got GA tickets, so I'll be lining up at the gates too. I think 9 am is pretty good, but I will wait for more experienced fans to suggest an ideal time before making up my mind.

=)

hahah oh yeah..gunna be sweet..we can take turns getting grub for the people in line..call me crazy but i already checked on google maps..and the arena is by a Dunkin Doughnuts and subway;)

GJ!! Thank you for the info!! =)

One thing that worries me about the tickets coming within 48 hours, is my boyfriend didn't know if he could have them sent to me, so he had them sent to his address, and he lives in South Carolina. It said something like shipping address must match billing address which kinda worries me, because I'm kinda afraid I won't get my tickets on time... >.< I think I'm gonna try calling Ticketmaster tomorrow and see if i can't change it to ship to my house =/

Random side note, I just looked down and noticed the Play Citizen Erased plz tag, and then Citizen Erased came on my media player, which is on shuffle. lol

One thing that worries me about the tickets coming within 48 hours, is my boyfriend didn't know if he could have them sent to me, so he had them sent to his address, and he lives in South Carolina. It said something like shipping address must match billing address which kinda worries me, because I'm kinda afraid I won't get my tickets on time... >.< I think I'm gonna try calling Ticketmaster tomorrow and see if i can't change it to ship to my house =/

Random side note, I just looked down and noticed the Play Citizen Erased plz tag, and then Citizen Erased came on my media player, which is on shuffle. lol

Eek, you should look into changing the shipping address asap. The worst thing would be actually having tickets and not getting them in time.

I noticed there were no tags for this thread, so I made 5. :LOL:

I suggest you call Ticketmaster and ask if you can change from mail delivery to TicketFast (i.e. you print your own ticket). It sucks to have to pay for the privilege of printing your own ticket (IIRC it is $5 more, more or less), but it sucks even more not receiving them after having payed for 'em.

Just ask them to charge the card for the extra fee... =)

If the NYC show is any indication, the ticketmaster tickets should come fairly soon :) I got my ticket in the mail on Dec 21.

But you still may want to check with them :yesey:

for everyone who is viewing this this is jack (jackhen42) and i got him addicted to the boys ( you see jack.. on here you dont even need to say "Muse"..just say them, the boys..people will get ya) and now I am taking him to the Baltimore concert...i have no doubt that you will recognize us because we will probably have the coolest clothes on..il leave it at that..jack dont say anything we will surprise them

for everyone who is viewing this this is jack (jackhen42) and i got him addicted to the boys ( you see jack.. on here you dont even need to say "Muse"..just say them, the boys..people will get ya) and now I am taking him to the Baltimore concert...i have no doubt that you will recognize us because we will probably have the coolest clothes on..il leave it at that..jack dont say anything we will surprise them

lol-K, I'm looking forward to seeing u there. :LOL:

:chuckle:

I get it now. :)

Oh yeah, can't let this thread die now, can we? Hehee.

We've got

less than 2 months to go!!!!

haha nope! i see all the other cities threads and they have like 25 pages! we have 10! lets talk how its going to be the greatest day ever ( and if your goin to philli, NYC, or fairfax this will be one of the greatest days ever for you ) ;)

The date of this concert was announced a bit later than the others. My guess is that it's going to become really lively in here as the concert draws near.

I wish I already knew what the weather is going to be like, bcoz I plan on being @ the gates the whole day (GA ticket).

Archived