During the heavier songs, there were crowd surfers coming by like every ten seconds... haha the security looked PISSED

Really? My security guards LOVED it. They said before the show that they love that kind of stuff because it makes the job more interesting for them. Seriously, they said afterwards that this show was WAAAAAY better than at Fairfax, where they thought Muse was boring. :LOL: <3 the security guys I'll miss them ;)

So, question for everyone who was somewhere in first or second row GA... what time did you guys get to the venue to wait?

For the Patriot Centre gig I got there at 11 and ended up in second row, but once we stood up I got barrier.

For this gig, I got there at 3, and got in the second row again (passed a lot of people in line before me though, yay for walking fast/running) then got barrier when we stood up.

And for both gigs I was on Matt's side.

I took a total of 570 pictures in Philly and Baltimore, of various quality, oh my! :eek:

As I said in my previous post, there was a moment at the beginning of New Born when my heart stopped. This is a picture from that moment, although it doesn't do justice to the greatness of that moment:

[spoiler=Big Pic for Heart Attack] Picture398.jpg

I seriously didn't even remember taking this picture, when I saw it later that night my heart nearly stopped again.

A very cool guy was at the barrier next to me, I had never met him before 5:30 that afternoon, but we hugged and leaned on each other's shoulders after this moment as if we were best friends. When Matt then raised his hand and then started the riff of New Born I almost started to cry!

I will probably post the rest of the pictures on Facebook, I still have 2 more shows and hopefully more pictures to take!Just wanted to share this pic first :happy:

oh. my. god.

that picture literally made me gasp and my heart stop too. THATS AMAZING!!!

and I'm glad you made friends with a cool guy :happy: I actually had a moment where I thought I was going to cry too! It was just so amazing.

I would be multi-quoting all day, trying to reply to everything I want to in this thread so I will just try to remember everything I want to post...(Part 1)

The whole day was just awesome, from start to finish. I was able to arrive at around 10:30am and wandered around for 15 minutes before I saw some people who looked like they were going to the show, sitting on benches. Then 3 others came around and started talking to them so that's when I found out they were. It was Hardcoremidget and his friend Jack and they had been there since around 9:30am. All 7 of us sat by the GA entrance and a little while later others showed up. There were a lot of boardies up front in the queue. I still can't believe I was 3rd in line.

Anyway, as we were all sitting there, a large amount of strangers who were waiting for the bus (we were right at a busy bus stop) were asking us all kinds of questions. (like who we were there to see, when tickets went on sale, and who wasCheesecake, erm Muse :LOL:)

So it was decided that we make a sign to let all the random people know what we were doing and we taped the sign up on the window.

The line didn't get long until later in the afternoon, when it wrapped around the building. They let us in and it went smoothly. I think everyone up front in line got to barrier.

I know what you mean about not wanting the show to end.

The guards I spoke to were having fun, very cool dudes. They were mostly amused at the crowd surfers (it was like a crowd surfing vending machine). The people on both sides of me got a setlist from one of them...I wasn't brave enough to ask, lol...it wouldn't have helped because the guy next to me got the guard's last list.

OH, and Matt letting the audience sing was surreal...it took a while for the seats to warm up but the floor was lively, and I think the band enjoyed the energy that built during the show.

I got my spot on barrier at Matt's side, exactly where I wanted to be. :awesome: We were even able to get up and use the toilets or buy tshirt and come back to sit in our spots.

I didn't know much about SSPU (until I saw them in Fairfax) and it seemed like they were into it a little more this time. The bassist (sorry I don't know her name) even made a comment about crabcakes lol.

When Muse came on, all my attention was on them and not the crowd behind me but the crowd did seem quieter during Uprising and Resistance. I think once New Born started more people around me were getting into it. My focus was on Matt, Dom and Chris and whatever the crowd was doing behind me didn't matter. The guys to my right were energetic and seemed to enjoy every minute. I was able to raise my hands, jump up and down and take some pics but not to tweet the setlist, we were pretty much packed at the barrier.

I thought Matts vocals were perfect and again was amazed by how great musicians they all are. I'm so glad we got MK Ultra, and I really wasn't even noticing the setlist cut short at the time. I loved singing along to Plug In Baby and Starlight and was suprised Matt let us. I heard the Take A Bow teaser wished they could have played the song.

I saw 2 girls get lifted out who passed out and I heard the security guy say it looked like a fight was breaking out (during Undisclosed Desires lol).

We even got some small crowd surges towards then end and I counted at least 20 crowd surfers. At one point, they were coming one after another. By the time Stockholm Syndrome was played, I was all pressed up on the barrier lol. I didn't want the show to end... ever. :LOL:.

After the show there was a group of us who waited out by the busses to see if Matt, Dom and Chris would come out. Unfortunately, this time the security was correct in saying that they left early so we didn't meet them But I did enjoy spending another 2 hours with Musers.

And I am probably forgetting someone here or got their name wrong (and I'm so sorry if I do :$) but I met a lot of cool Musers throughout the day (and some in Fairfax too) including: mdmusefan, stevenhorton, elight, minimumbliss, hyper, jack, exoval, wonderval, dreamoutloud54, ingo98, hardcoremidget, gloriousresistance, I burns like the sun, high revoltage and dead duck and several more that I've only talked with on Twitter who were also there.

I just arrived in New York City (my first time here) to see Muse at Madison Square Garden tomorrow. This has been one the best weeks of my life. :D

I got my spot on barrier at Matt's side, exactly where I wanted to be. :awesome: We were even able to get up and use the toilets or buy tshirt and come back to sit in our spots.

I didn't know much about SSPU (until I saw them in Fairfax) and it seemed like they were into it a little more this time. The bassist (sorry I don't know her name) even made a comment about crabcakes lol.

When Muse came on, all my attention was on them and not the crowd behind me but the crowd did seem quieter during Uprising and Resistance. I think once New Born started more people around me were getting into it. My focus was on Matt, Dom and Chris and whatever the crowd was doing behind me didn't matter. The guys to my right were energetic and seemed to enjoy every minute. I was able to raise my hands, jump up and down and take some pics but not to tweet the setlist, we were pretty much packed at the barrier.

I thought Matts vocals were perfect and again was amazed by how great musicians they all are. I'm so glad we got MK Ultra, and I really wasn't even noticing the setlist cut short at the time. I loved singing along to Plug In Baby and Starlight and was suprised Matt let us. I heard the Take A Bow teaser wished they could have played the song.

I saw 2 girls get lifted out who passed out and I heard the security guy say it looked like a fight was breaking out (during Undisclosed Desires lol).

We even got some small crowd surges towards then end and I counted at least 20 crowd surfers. At one point, they were coming one after another. By the time Stockholm Syndrome was played, I was all pressed up on the barrier lol. I didn't want the show to end... ever. :LOL:.

After the show there was a group of us who waited out by the busses to see if Matt, Dom and Chris would come out. Unfortunately, this time the security was correct in saying that they left early so we didn't meet them But I did enjoy spending another 2 hours with Musers.

And I am probably forgetting someone here or got their name wrong (and I'm so sorry if I do :$) but I met a lot of cool Musers throughout the day (and some in Fairfax too) including: mdmusefan, stevenhorton, elight, minimumbliss, hyper, jack, exoval, wonderval, dreamoutloud54, ingo98, hardcoremidget, gloriousresistance, I burns like the sun, high revoltage and dead duck and several more that I've only talked with on Twitter who were also there.

I just arrived in New York City (my first time here) to see Muse at Madison Square Garden tomorrow. This has been one the best weeks of my life. :D

hey there!! seriously it was a pleasure sharing the best seat in the house with you( matt's barrier)!!!

it was the best night of my life. i dont care if the setlist was short. they couldnt have played any better then that..it was the best concert of my life ( till i see them again of course)...hahah "were here to see Cheesecake"..people in line were very generous at saving spots so we can go eat somewhere warm and stuff like that. awesome night..

i am feeling a little depressed however,, only because it will probably be a while till i can do that again..i want to relive when that curtain dropped for uprising till when the Co2 just owned everyone at the barrier...

so hopefully i can see them again sometime within maybe the next 2 years or so..but now i can finally say ive seen muse live and not just on youtube;)

I would be multi-quoting all day, trying to reply to everything I want to in this thread so I will just try to remember everything I want to post...(Part 1)

The whole day was just awesome, from start to finish. I was able to arrive at around 10:30am and wandered around for 15 minutes before I saw some people who looked like they were going to the show, sitting on benches. Then 3 others came around and started talking to them so that's when I found out they were. It was Hardcoremidget and his friend Jack and they had been there since around 9:30am. All 7 of us sat by the GA entrance and a little while later others showed up. There were a lot of boardies up front in the queue. I still can't believe I was 3rd in line.

Anyway, as we were all sitting there, a large amount of strangers who were waiting for the bus (we were right at a busy bus stop) were asking us all kinds of questions. (like who we were there to see, when tickets went on sale, and who wasCheesecake, erm Muse :LOL:)

So it was decided that we make a sign to let all the random people know what we were doing and we taped the sign up on the window.

The line didn't get long until later in the afternoon, when it wrapped around the building. They let us in and it went smoothly. I think everyone up front in line got to barrier.

Cheesecake, our new favorite band :LOL: (love your location!!!:LOL:). You gotta love Rachel, she's my new best friend!

I uploaded the pictures of the sign we posted on the street. This was one of the funniest days ever.

Picture364.jpg

Picture365.jpg

And I wanted to thank whoever on this board recommended the hand warmers, those things are the BEST!

Cheesecake, our new favorite band :LOL: (love your location!!!:LOL:). You gotta love Rachel, she's my new best friend!

I uploaded the pictures of the sign we posted on the street. This was one of the funniest days ever.

Picture364.jpg

Picture365.jpg

And I wanted to thank whoever on this board recommended the hand warmers, those things are the BEST!

hahahahah thats awesome!

hey there!! seriously it was a pleasure sharing the best seat in the house with you( matt's barrier)!!!

it was the best night of my life. i dont care if the setlist was short. they couldnt have played any better then that..it was the best concert of my life ( till i see them again of course)...hahah "were here to see Cheesecake"..people in line were very generous at saving spots so we can go eat somewhere warm and stuff like that. awesome night..

i am feeling a little depressed however,, only because it will probably be a while till i can do that again..i want to relive when that curtain dropped for uprising till when the Co2 just owned everyone at the barrier...

so hopefully i can see them again sometime within maybe the next 2 years or so..but now i can finally say ive seen muse live and not just on youtube;)

Yeah I actually didn't even notice the setlist was short that night until someone mentioned it on here. The Fairfax gig was amazing, but this one was better. Needless to say, both gigs were the greatest nights of my life.

and yeah, I know what you mean about the depressed thing. I'm going through Muse withdrawal. I'm desperate for more!!

Yeah I actually didn't even notice the setlist was short that night until someone mentioned it on here. The Fairfax gig was amazing, but this one was better. Needless to say, both gigs were the greatest nights of my life.

and yeah, I know what you mean about the depressed thing. I'm going through Muse withdrawal. I'm desperate for more!!

exactly! its a really sad, yet sort of kinda weird feeling. cause your exciting you just saw them..yet you want more and you know your really not gunna get more for a while..haha at least we can go on here and vent about it though..thats always nice:)

exactly! its a really sad, yet sort of kinda weird feeling. cause your exciting you just saw them..yet you want more and you know your really not gunna get more for a while..haha at least we can go on here and vent about it though..thats always nice:)

What I want to say is that I miss Muse... I miss them a lot. :$

The whole car ride home I was thinking about the gig... going through my camera pics over and over again... wanting to relive it all.

Random, but I swear I got goosebumps when Matt let us sing part of Starlight, it was totally magical.

What I want to say is that I miss Muse... I miss them a lot. :$

The whole car ride home I was thinking about the gig... going through my camera pics over and over again... wanting to relive it all.

Random, but I swear I got goosebumps when Matt let us sing part of Starlight, it was totally magical.

it was a very depressing 5 hours in the car for me as well..:(

i wish i could have went to VA and NY too!!

I can't believe people are complaining about a dead crowd... my experience was that GA was awesome. I was at the second row on Matt's side. Before the gig i was worried that i should have gotten seats, but i am glad i didn't. During the heavier songs, there were crowd surfers coming by like every ten seconds... haha the security looked PISSED

And i touched one of the balloons! that made my day

OH and there was this one girl who dropped her glasses and the lense fell out, everyone was really nice and backed up so she could find it

LOL my friend knocked her glasses off.

Did you see me? I had brightasfuck yellow pants.

Archived