My uncle and aunt called me from the Oracle, apparently they won tickets from their work.

They promised to call as soon as We Are The Universe starts up and keep the call going as long as possible. I will try to tweet a semi-reliable setlist. Sound is shit though :(

Why did everyone all of of sudden unlock the Swarm badge :p

Inorite? :LOL:

Since you have Edward as your profile thumbnail...

You calling my monster a sparkly foot? :fear:

I can smell it too and I hate fish :LOL:

Maybe the Spiral Static thing will come true :awesome:

Of course it won't, and this will probably amount to nothing, but hey, still nice to dream :awesome:

Just in case somehow people haven't seen it yet...

tweetbingo-v2.png

I own you all, because I'm the first person who saw it. Just saying. ...Yeah, I'm feeling nonsensical right now. Someone keep me from posting!

Go on! :awesome:

That Twilight Song and that other one (that sounds a bit like Maroon 5).

My uncle and aunt called me from the Oracle, apparently they won tickets from their work.

They promised to call as soon as We Are The Universe starts up and keep the call going as long as possible. I will try to tweet a semi-reliable setlist. Sound is shit though :(

Oh yay! A definite setlist, at least :happy:

None of this guessing stuff, from my history of being in the sexy plane, our guessing has never been too good :LOL:

WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT? HE GETS LASERS :awesome:

*adds Hoodoo to playlist*

OH TRUE FORGOT :awesome:

Wow! Lucky...I want to work where they do ;)

Archived