I think my post traumatic stress from the MSG and Boston presales just got triggered when the Philly page got linked to Concertmaps...not again. I can see myself throwing my computer out a window tomorrow.

I was able to find GA tickets for the Boston show within the first hour of the pre-sale, but I let them go because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it to the show.

Just be patient, and keep reloading the page even if you see the "Pre Sale Sold Out" message.

I'm truly hoping that I can find GA tickets this time.

I was able to find GA tickets for the Boston show within the first hour of the pre-sale, but I let them go because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it to the show.

Just be patient, and keep reloading the page even if you see the "Pre Sale Sold Out" message.

I'm truly hoping that I can find GA tickets this time.

I got GA tickets for Boston through the concertmaps presale, but the MSG one was a NIGHTMARE and I ended up getting pretty decent seats through a radio station presale instead. I need at least 4 tickets for this show, preferably seats cause my mom is coming to this one, but I am just nervous that I will not be able to get them. I think we should stop talking about it, maybe people won't find out and the presale won't be such a clusterfuck lol.

I got GA tickets for Boston through the concertmaps presale, but the MSG one was a NIGHTMARE and I ended up getting pretty decent seats through a radio station presale instead. I need at least 4 tickets for this show, preferably seats cause my mom is coming to this one, but I am just nervous that I will not be able to get them. I think we should stop talking about it, maybe people won't find out and the presale won't be such a clusterfuck lol.

hahah i know.

im scared.

i need seats cuz my mom and lil sis are coming tooooo!

The Live Nation website says there is a pre-sale for the tickets on December 17.

What went on with the pre-sale for the MSG show that everyone is talking about?

In a nutshell, it was a nightmare. The website showed that the presale was sold out after just 3 minutes. Then, after 40 minutes or so, the link to buy tickets started coming up again, on and off, on and off for at least 2 hours. The MSG link was the one that showed up less often. At one point you would even find tickets from other researches in your cart and you could not take them out. I had to buy two GA for Boston w/ my MSG ticket.

In a nutshell, it was a nightmare. The website showed that the presale was sold out after just 3 minutes. Then, after 40 minutes or so, the link to buy tickets started coming up again, on and off, on and off for at least 2 hours. The MSG link was the one that showed up less often. At one point you would even find tickets from other researches in your cart and you could not take them out. I had to buy two GA for Boston w/ my MSG ticket.

That sounds ridiculous, hopefully they will have some of the kinks ironed out.

Is there a number you can call instead of having to fight with their computer servers, which don't seem to be able to function very well?

I cannot wait for this show. I have waited a loooong time to see Muse in concert. And now I finally have the chance to. Hopefully I wont get shut out like I did with the MSG public sale.

I know some of you will notice what date I joined. I just haven't joined the board until now, but have been a muse fan since Absolution.

I cannot wait for this show. I have waited a loooong time to see Muse in concert. And now I finally have the chance to. Hopefully I wont get shut out like I did with the MSG public sale.

I know some of you will notice what date I joined. I just haven't joined the board until now, but have been a muse fan since Absolution.

Absolution is my favorite CD from them. Loved the tour :)

That sounds ridiculous, hopefully they will have some of the kinks ironed out.

Is there a number you can call instead of having to fight with their computer servers, which don't seem to be able to function very well?

There is a customer service number, but I don't know if you can use it to buy tickets too...:erm:

Archived