There is a customer service number, but I don't know if you can use it to buy tickets too...:erm:

Nah, you can't call the number and purchase tickets. Its just from the website, first come first served.

The ticketmaster pre sales you might be able to do by phone.

So wait, does GA = general admission? I didn't think Wachovia Center operated that way.

Anyway, Muse are my favorite band and I've been waiting years for them to stop at Philly. This will be my first time seeing them live and I want it to be as good as it can be. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO to get good seats for this show? You guys are the experts!

Edit: That is to say, if presale fails. Looks like this concert maps thing is a disaster based on what people are saying here.

So wait, does GA = general admission? I didn't think Wachovia Center operated that way.

Anyway, Muse are my favorite band and I've been waiting years for them to stop at Philly. This will be my first time seeing them live and I want it to be as good as it can be. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO to get good seats for this show? You guys are the experts!

Edit: That is to say, if presale fails. Looks like this concert maps thing is a disaster based on what people are saying here.

You just show up whenever the pre sale is and try to get tickets by clicking "Buy tickets". The rest is all luck. Concertmaps is the company that hosts the pre sale.

If you miss the pre sale, you can try to buy tickets on the day they are available to the general public.

You just show up whenever the pre sale is and try to get tickets by clicking "Buy tickets". The rest is all luck. Concertmaps is the company that hosts the pre sale.

If you miss the pre sale, you can try to buy tickets on the day they are available to the general public.

Okay, cool. And that's happening tomorrow at 1, right?

Also: Whoa, Muse played at Liacourias Center in 2005? I'm literally right across the street from there right now.

Okay, cool. And that's happening tomorrow at 1, right?

Also: Whoa, Muse played at Liacourias Center in 2005? I'm literally right across the street from there right now.

Yup it was the first Muse show I went too. :D

I think the pre sales start at 10 am. I'm not positive though.

I tried to get MSG tix just incase there was no Philly date and went online before the general public sale, hit best avail and got NOTHING! I was quite surprised to see this. This too will be my first Muse show and I cannot freakin wait. Let's hope pre-sale comes through.

I'm really not completely sure what happened to all the MSG tickets. Hopefully they won't disappear so quickly for other shows

Good luck to all with buying tickets from the presale. I was shut out of it last week for the NY one, had to get tickets to the boston show, and I am trying to decide if I am crazy in considering a tickee to the Philly show:$

You're not crazy! I am planning on doing Boston, MSG and Philly too :D . And if there is another date between March 2 and March 5 I'll do that one too. :happy:

Maybe they will announce another gig in MSG betwen Philly and NY (there are 3 days in between) you never know, I think the NY one is sold out already. I am thinking of just trying for the presale through LiveNation on Thu incase they come out with another NY date. it drives me crazy

Maybe they will announce another gig in MSG betwen Philly and NY (there are 3 days in between) you never know, I think the NY one is sold out already. I am thinking of just trying for the presale through LiveNation on Thu incase they come out with another NY date. it drives me crazy

If there is another NY date it will not be at MSG, there are basketball games on March 3 and March 4 at the garden. Maybe it will be somewhere else. Really really hoping there is another date in between :happy:

Archived