If there is another NY date it will not be at MSG, there are basketball games on March 3 and March 4 at the garden. Maybe it will be somewhere else. Really really hoping there is another date in between :happy:

The only choices available would be The Prudential Center or the IZOD Center in Jersey on the 4th.

Nassau Coliseum would be another choice but those days are booked for the Long Island Boat Show.

I'm not a big fan of the presale thing. Does anyone know what fraction of the GA tickets are sold during the presale? I'm trying to get a group of friends to go together, and I'm not going to tell each one of them to sit on that website and refresh for an hour in order to get a pit ticket.

I’m nervous that we don’t have a Muse-specific seating chart for Philly. Does anyone know anything? It’s not going to be the general seating chart on Comcasttix.com with seating on the entire floor, I’m sure. And I called Wachovia Center, but they did not know anything about it or who the “person in charge of seating charts” was, haha, they laughed at me.

MUSE—PLEASE POST SOME PWOPER SEATING CHARTS FOR ALL YOUR CONCERTS ON YOUR TOUR PAGE OR SOMEWHERE!

Atlanta somehow got a hold of a Muse seating chart, I don’t know how.

I was confused by the end stage w/GA Pit seating chart for MSG, and why the presale tickets that were being offered were so far away from the stage. It didn’t appear to me until into the presale on Thursday, that the tickets were being sold, basically, in a half-house configuration. The seats to the left of center were coming up Side Stage Seating and then Limited View – Opening Act Not Visible (which I think means behind the stage.) So I was very upset at myself for not buying floor seating or a section 50 that came up because I thought they were going to be too far away, when really they would probably be great seats.

I doubt that Muse would underestimate the amount of seats that they could sell at MSG, so it appears to me that they have a HUGE stage that sticks way out into the floor. At MSG, it appears to have knocked out maybe 15 rows of GA on the left half of the floor. With the reserved floor seating covering most of the right side of the floor, it looks like there were only about 10 rows of GA capacity left between the stage and floor seating. 10 rows x 40-50 across? = about 400-500 people GA capacity. I would estimate that about 200 GA Pit tickets were swiped up and were/are being sold by brokers and scalpers (40-50%!!!), so no wonder regular fans couldn’t get them! Just a theory, I could be wrong, could be wrong.

Hopefully this will not be the case for Philly, hopefully there will be no floor seating, but what happened for MSG makes me very anxious, too. Thank you for listening.

Archived