I'm gonna be hot, I have to dress warm because I'm not wearing my huge jacket there, so I havr to wear something long sleeved with a hoodie.

It's gonna be 43 degrees, pretty warm (by upstate NY in the winter standards) on friday so I think i'll just wear a jacket or a hoodie.

has no one taken concert ethics 101...u dont wear the band shirt for the band youre going to see!

but to each his own :)

less than 48 hours people.

yeah it's an unwritten rule, but more and more at shows now I see people wearing band shirts of the band they are there to see so I think that rule is getting thrown out, although I still won't do it.

I have a few shirts I'm deciding on, thing is I have to wear a sweater like shirt over it, so I have to make sure it matches, I might wear my crybaby shirt, or murder by death, of fuck cancer...see I can't decide.

I can't decide either! I already know I'm going with skinnies and chucks, but its the shirt I'm have the problem with. Layers may be the way to go, since it will be cold outside, but I'll be dancing and jumping around once the show starts.

I can't decide either! I already know I'm going with skinnies and chucks, but its the shirt I'm have the problem with. Layers may be the way to go, since it will be cold outside, but I'll be dancing and jumping around once the show starts.

haha I know my pants and shoes as well, straight legs and cons...but the shirt I can't decide lol

To whomever asked about the Jimmy Kane 5 a few pages back;

9520_638791310094_16302324_37149365_2603580_n.jpg

That about sums it up :p

Just got back from the Philly gig, and reading through here a bit since I haven't really been in the MSG thread since the presale. As my friend Anton bluntly stated after the show wrapped, "I felt like I was caught in the middle of a space battle the entire time." MSG can only be better... I'll be rolling into the line for GA with Watsac54 (Steve) early on, but will probably hang back a couple of rows on the floor for the show since I'm not a barrier guy. Anyone else jumping up to Boston for that gig?

And with worrying about your threads, wear what you want. Nobody in line is going to give you shit if you're wearing a Muse shirt or not. If they do? Fuck 'em, they're probably Twilighters anyway.

Archived