out of curiosity i just did a search for tix on ticketmaster...it appears the show has entirely sold out? if that's the case, that's pretty amazing, since that would mean they sold out those behind the stage seats too. i can't even pull up a ticket if i search for just one.

out of curiosity i just did a search for tix on ticketmaster...it appears the show has entirely sold out? if that's the case, that's pretty amazing, since that would mean they sold out those behind the stage seats too. i can't even pull up a ticket if i search for just one.

Well, if you can count selling out to scalpers as selling out :indiff:

Well, if you can count selling out to scalpers as selling out :indiff:

scalpers rarely hang onto tickets. most will sell their entire stock by the day of the show even if they have to drop prices. with that in mind, the show is basically sold out, especially since i know lots of people looking for, and having trouble finding tickets.

wow, I missed like 3947092347509134 pages in this thread.....

Just coming by to say that I was right in front of Matt last night in VA and I can't wait to be in the pit again on Friday :awesome:

Just coming in to rub it in, eh? :mad:

:LOL:

I heard there was a Muse meet after the concert! Gives me some hope for MSG :happy:

Guest nick913

ya I aint goin to work on saturday fuck that lol

Side note..

If you dont have 1 of those name tags, what are other ppl doing for alternatives?

Lol I dont really want to cut a piece of looseleaf paper, write on it, and tape it to my chest.

i'm not that stylish :rolleyes:

Just coming in to rub it in, eh? :mad:

:LOL:

:LOL: No, because I'm gonna be at the MSG show too - I have a right to post in here :phu:

I heard there was a Muse meet after the concert! Gives me some hope for MSG :happy:

Yeah, but I think a lot of it has to do with how the venue is set up. Last night's show was at a university, so sort of a set apart location, you could easily circle the whole building and the loading dock was right there. There was really no way for them to get out of the building without being in a "public" area. The city venues will probably have some sort of underground/garage type place for them to sneak out, thus making it easier to avoid us :(

*still kicking herself for not sticking around after last nights show to meet the guys* :(

Just got word that this is our setlist:

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born + Headup riff

4. Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. MK ULTRA

7. Interlude + Hysteria

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Sunburn

12. Helsinki Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby

16. Time Is Running Out + Burning Bridges riff

17. Unnatural Selection

Encore

18. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

19. Stockholm Syndrome

20. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Can anyone deny/confirm this ??

Archived