hey guys so im dieing to get tickets to see this show. my question is this. if im behind the stage, do you think ill still be able to see Muse? i know if they used the stage from the HAARP tour i probably wouldnt be able to.

http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html

if you follow the link and click section 415 do you think the view would look like that? would it be obscured? if you guys have seen any other muse shows and can answer my question please let me know! thanks in advance guys.

It better not fucking snow next week. I don't want another storm like the one we're having now.

8 more days. Holy. Shit.

It's going to be sunny with a high of 45

I hope it doesn't snow. My friend's coming in from Jersey to see them with me and we're gonna be camping out starting thursday night. I still need to figure out where the exact location is to camp out.

Just be careful you don't get run out for soliciting

one more week.....

I'm considering bringing my camera (it's fine as long as it's not some huge thing yes?) but I really just want to enjoy the show.

And I don't know what's currently going on outside, but the snow storm that was supposed to happen today wasn't really a big deal at all. hopefully there will be nice weather like they're currently saying.

Ugh. Miss so much when i'm not on for two days. Done with driving, thank the lord.

As for the camera sitch (sorry can't quote well on my phone) I brought my camera to MSG last time and loved it. Just don't live behind it all night. Jump around, have fun, take some

pictures and enjoy yourself :) don't try to capture every moment or else you won't remember anything! :LOL:

Ugh. Miss so much when i'm not on for two days. Done with driving, thank the lord.

As for the camera sitch (sorry can't quote well on my phone) I brought my camera to MSG last time and loved it. Just don't live behind it all night. Jump around, have fun, take some

pictures and enjoy yourself :) don't try to capture every moment or else you won't remember anything! :LOL:

yeah, I spent most of the U2 show I went to watching thru my camera and it was hard to remember they were actually there and I wasn't watching a random vid online or something :$

Of course, I was in the nosebleeds, so looking thru the 18x zoom was my only chance at actually being able to see the guys - I will not have this problem at MSG :D

yeah, I spent most of the U2 show I went to watching thru my camera and it was hard to remember they were actually there and I wasn't watching a random vid online or something :$

Of course, I was in the nosebleeds, so looking thru the 18x zoom was my only chance at actually being able to see the guys - I will not have this problem at MSG :D

haha at U2 I had in the 200's, no camera and watched their backsides all nite...this time I have GA so I have to make up for last time.

STRESS!!!!

Tan's original flight was cancelled, but she's managed to catch another that arrives a bit later. Thank god. I can't take this anymore.

I was thinking about her when she said that she was flying in today! I hope she arrives safely, it sucks when they cancel flights :(

hey guys so im dieing to get tickets to see this show. my question is this. if im behind the stage, do you think ill still be able to see Muse? i know if they used the stage from the HAARP tour i probably wouldnt be able to.

if you follow the link and click section 415 do you think the view would look like that? would it be obscured? if you guys have seen any other muse shows and can answer my question please let me know! thanks in advance guys.

I haven't been to any gig this tour yet, but I heard that they are bringing the 360 degrees stage from Europe and people who sat behind the stage in Europe said that they could see well, but could only see their backs.

Archived