:LOL: Well, I guess I won't be going to this concert. Damn scaplers :facepalm:

I hope everybody has a great time at the concert :awesome:

plz do a sideshow in staten island plz

plz do a sideshow in staten island? Lol that cracked me up! and it would be amazing! lol

My picture is me now so if you see me at the show, say hello!

i cant go mom lost the tickets........

:( so long maffoo

how did your mom get these tix? Did she get them thru ticketmaster? If so they will allow you to go to will call at the box office and have them print out for ya.. I am positive about this. As long as she has the credit card that she used to buy them they can do this, I guess they void the numbers on your original ones and the new ones have different numbers.

how did your mom get these tix? Did she get them thru ticketmaster? If so they will allow you to go to will call at the box office and have them print out for ya.. I am positive about this. As long as she has the credit card that she used to buy them they can do this, I guess they void the numbers on your original ones and the new ones have different numbers.

yeah it was ticket master but she said she "lost" them that means that she gave them away to someone cause i was "misbehaving" (i hate school and i didnt do good) so she said no concert sorry wait till next year :(

Has anyone else looked at the advance forecast for the day of the show? :supersad:

yeah it was ticket master but she said she "lost" them that means that she gave them away to someone cause i was "misbehaving" (i hate school and i didnt do good) so she said no concert sorry wait till next year :(

uh oh, now ya done it! ;)

Sorry, though... hopefully they'll be back in town soon and you can see them then :)

Archived