Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Smith...be careful. you don't want to get you and somebody else kicked out. There may be someone willing to trade GA tix for your seats. Check out musebay. And just so you know, the vids we've seen from Gwinnett are from seats and the view is excellent. good luck!

well if they're doing bracelets, then I'm definitely going to have to fond a trade. I don't want to have to be sketchy! Oh, and I'm not too worried about it. It will be amazing either way, I just prefer having tons of sweaty people crammed next to me jumping up and down.

I'm going to turn into an icecube in line if it is that cold Saturday.

I know what you mean. We just got a dog and I've been getting up at 6 a.m. to walk him, and this morning when it was 29F, dark, and windy, I was thinking how in the hell will I survive Saturday the 27th!? My hands and feet were getting numb just walking around the block! Somehow we'll survive though, because it's Muse. Too bad we can't build a campfire on the sidewalk.....

Hello, everyone. I was just curious to know if anyone had any insight on how the limited view seating is in the Gwinnett Center. It's roughly a 5 hour drive from Jax, Florida and I'm currently debating whether or not to drive all that way for a terrible view. I understand that the view will only be limited for Silversun Pickups, but any additional information you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

I've heard the view isn't that bad if you like staring at Matts ass (and who doesn't... well actually you're a dude so nvm :chuckle:) but I'd email the Gwinnet center to be sure- they're usually quick to respond. 5 hours is a long time -double my distance!

Hello, everyone. I was just curious to know if anyone had any insight on how the limited view seating is in the Gwinnett Center. It's roughly a 5 hour drive from Jax, Florida and I'm currently debating whether or not to drive all that way for a terrible view. I understand that the view will only be limited for Silversun Pickups, but any additional information you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Will any of you have those emergency blankets? Also, you could actually bundle up in anything you wanted while in line and just take it back to your car before it's time to go in. :)

You can do it! :D

My friend and I have been planning on doing that. But sadly his car has been having problems and we'll probably end up getting dropped off since I'm terrified of driving.

Any other tips besides the emergency blankets?

I know what you mean. We just got a dog and I've been getting up at 6 a.m. to walk him, and this morning when it was 29F, dark, and windy, I was thinking how in the hell will I survive Saturday the 27th!? My hands and feet were getting numb just walking around the block! Somehow we'll survive though, because it's Muse. Too bad we can't build a campfire on the sidewalk.....

It was 39F in Plano TX this morning and I was thinking the same thing just walking to the car: "How in hell am I going to live through a whole day of this bitter cold?"

Perhaps those of us who are getting to the arena pretty early will just have to sit in our cars and wait for it to warm up a bit? Especially if the line hasn't formed yet.

BTW, has anyone actually tried those emergency blankets? And if you have, are they any good?

So if I do score GA tickets, I won't get there til probably 2 or so. How far back in the crowd will that probably put me?

I don't know if anyone really knows for sure. It's still kind of up in the air as far as just how popular they are in the U.S. My guess would be maybe 1/3 of the way back? I think the majority of people with GA tix just show up close to when the doors open because they're not that hard core about being as close as possible. I could be wrong, though....

I don't know if anyone really knows for sure. It's still kind of up in the air as far as just how popular they are in the U.S. My guess would be maybe 1/3 of the way back? I think the majority of people with GA tix just show up close to when the doors open because they're not that hard core about being as close as possible. I could be wrong, though....

I don't want to be there all day, and I don't think my friend does either, but I don't want to be in the back. I'm good at working my way forward throughout the show without being a douche, though. As for the popularity, damn you, Twilight!! :mad:

I think there will be a decent amount of people there before noon. Nothing that would fill up more then 3 rows of people inside though. And like you said, most people won't show up until it's time for doors.

An old trick a friend of mine taught me at a Flogging Molly concert. "Hey theres my brother! Dude why so late?" Works everytime

Oh you're talking about cutting in line, :LOL: . I dunno, if it's not toooooo bad, I'll be fine just going to the back. I got there 15 minutes after the doors time for MuteMath and still ended up second row by the end.

Oh you're talking about cutting in line, :LOL: . I dunno, if it's not toooooo bad, I'll be fine just going to the back. I got there 15 minutes after the doors time for MuteMath and still ended up second row by the end.

My version sounded more refined though :LOL: YOur call I guess, just thought I'd offer ;happy:

Oh you're saying you'd let me in! I thought you mean just blindly jump in front of some strangers!

No. People don't know if we're related or not. I just say hey there you are bro and they let you through. I've done it on 2 occasions and it worked both times.

Oh..... well then forget that plan :p There was someone else looking to get rid of a pair I remember, but I haven't seen her in while.

Well I've already heard from one girl saying she got rid of hers last week or something like that. I'm sure something will come up.

Well I've already heard from one girl saying she got rid of hers last week or something like that. I'm sure something will come up.

Yeah, those who are going to drop out are probably going to do it around now. I'm sure you'll find at least some decent seats.

Archived