Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I was just trying to remember to bring a good Sharpie pen.

Even if I don't have a scrap of paper on me by the end of the day/night, they could just sign my t-shirt or the back of my beige jacket or something...

What do you all think?

What about your bra, ha ha. :chuckle: I guess a shirt would be good, but I'd be so afraid of ever washing it! Yeah, I've got to remember a pen! Is anyone else other than me nerdy enough to have started a list of things to bring? :facepalm:

This gig is on my birthday :awesome:

The perfect way to spend your birthday! :awesome:

What about your bra, ha ha. :chuckle: I guess a shirt would be good, but I'd be so afraid of ever washing it! Yeah, I've got to remember a pen! Is anyone else other than me nerdy enough to have started a list of things to bring? :facepalm:

The perfect way to spend your birthday! :awesome:

*riases hand* :$

Hey all, I have two extra tickets for seats for this show... bought two sets online on accident! I was an idiot and left them at the shop, so I don't have the EXACT section number, but they are very good seats, very close. I will go over and get them tomorrow so I can tell you exactly where they are. I am going to post this in the official ticket section too, just thought I'd put a note here in case. Just asking what was paid for them....

Maybe I should make a list :LOL: I'm terrible with these kinds of things and always wait until the very last minute to remember what I need to bring.

& I noticed a lot of people want them to play Bliss. Have they been playing it at any recent gigs?

Maybe I should make a list :LOL: I'm terrible with these kinds of things and always wait until the very last minute to remember what I need to bring.

& I noticed a lot of people want them to play Bliss. Have they been playing it at any recent gigs?

They def. played Bliss at one gig (maybe two) recently, I think it was in Japan. It was a real shocker! I'd be happy with any of those surprises, really!

They haven't said HOW or WHEN to win yet, but they just said the winner would sing (a Muse song, I guess) FOR Muse as frontman on Friday night after the dress rehearsal. So it's not the night of the gig. I don't know if they mean with Chris and Dom playing, and Matt NOT singing or what. They said to watch the website for details. Hmmmm....

http://www.99x.com/Contests/SingwithMuse/tabid/816/Default.aspx

I dunno if I could deal with singing at ENTIRE song! I'd totally freak. If the winner got to pick what song, what would you guys pick? I'd pick MM, PiB, Sober or SMBH. Those are fun to sing and in my range. :) Well, except for the squealing in PiB....

I like MM! I'd try my hand at maybe Starlight, just because it's my mom's favorite and I'd be the nice daughter to dedicate it to her. If I had Matt's vocal range, I'd do Bliss or Hoodoo.

Oh geez. My audition would be similar to those first on American Idol. you know, the ones where people suck. If I could actually manage to get there in front of the guys, I would definitely :vomit: I would definitely need my kids for backup singers. :LOL: So, I probably won't bother with this contest. :(

Archived