Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

:( I have to show up sort of late for the line and leave right after the show due to work issues... but in all honesty I'm not very upset because I'm sure I'll still get a good spot in crowd. Not really anything could upset me unless I ended up not going which has no chance of happening. But no meeting or stalking for me which is a little sad...

That's a bummer. :( I'm glad you're not too disappointed, though. :) But I was hoping to meet you and stuff....

In case anyone cares, Them Crooked Vultures is playing the Tabarnacle on Feb. 11, and tix go on sale tomorrow. It was just announced, I think. I'd like to go, but I'm not dying to go. I'm gonna save my $ for Porcupine Tree in April. :)

:( I have to show up sort of late for the line and leave right after the show due to work issues... but in all honesty I'm not very upset because I'm sure I'll still get a good spot in crowd. Not really anything could upset me unless I ended up not going which has no chance of happening. But no meeting or stalking for me which is a little sad...

I was at that show. We didn't get to the arena til after 5:00 and then got in the GA line. We still ended up very close. (and that's after walking around the booths for a bit and using the restroom) We ended up close to the bar on the left and near the walkway. People just sit on the floor when they get inside and then stand up and move forward later.

and yay..

I GOT MY TICKETS FROM CONCERTMAPS TODAY!! :awesome:

Did anyone else get theirs?

My tix haven't come, yet. Oh the waiting is so hard!

Well, you getting there later and still getting a good spot has cheered me (and should you, too, chapel. oh wait, you said you're not upset). I'd definitely like to get a shirt this time.

That's a bummer. :( I'm glad you're not too disappointed, though. :) But I was hoping to meet you and stuff....

In case anyone cares, Them Crooked Vultures is playing the Tabarnacle on Feb. 11, and tix go on sale tomorrow. It was just announced, I think. I'd like to go, but I'm not dying to go. I'm gonna save my $ for Porcupine Tree in April. :)

Ooh! Thanks for the info on TCV!

Ps... How do the tickets look? And did they come in the USPS or UPS?

They come in a regular white envelope through the USPS. The return address will say

636 Broadway

3rd Floor

New York, NY 10012

Dated Material Enclosed

:)

The tickets look like a normal ticket with a faded background shot of the Gwinnett Arena.

I saw that on the 99X's facebook, I would like to see them. I think they are coming a few hours from here, but it's on a week night, so that's out.

I was at that show. We didn't get to the arena til after 5:00 and then got in the GA line. We still ended up very close. (and that's after walking around the booths for a bit and using the restroom) We ended up close to the bar on the left and near the walkway. People just sit on the floor when they get inside and then stand up and move forward later.

and yay..

I GOT MY TICKETS FROM CONCERTMAPS TODAY!! :awesome:

Did anyone else get theirs?

I've been to shows where no one gets there until an hour before doors, and I've been to shows where we had people lining up starting at 10 the night BEFORE the show. It all depends on the band and the way the fans are. Obviously most of us are planning on being there sometime in the morning, but there was someone who posted a couple pages back saying they were probably camping outside the show. Regardless of any of that, most people don't like lining up early, and there is probably going to be a small amount of us who are there before 1 pm. I'm betting on us being in the first few rows.

My tix haven't come, yet. Oh the waiting is so hard!

Well, you getting there later and still getting a good spot has cheered me (and should you, too, chapel. oh wait, you said you're not upset). I'd definitely like to get a shirt this time.

Yeah, I'm surprised sometimes how late people will show up on the floor at arena gigs, even if there is a really long GA line to begin with.

Chapel, I do hope you are not worrying about getting there too late, and I feel bad for you that you can't hang out afterward like you wanted.

They come in a regular white envelope through the USPS. The return address will say

636 Broadway

3rd Floor

New York, NY 10012

Dated Material Enclosed

:)

The tickets look like a normal ticket with a faded background shot of the Gwinnett Arena.

Really? Mine don't look anything like that:stunned:

I guess it's because I got mine through ticketmaster?

Didn't get my tix yet...hopefully it'll be in tomorrow's mail....we'll see.

Btw....who all got forum member t-shirts? How long did it take to get the shirts? Do they run small, normal, or larger? thx

I got one. It only took a week to get it after I placed the order. The ladies' shirts are kind of tailored and they run a bit big. The mens' shirts are just regular tees, but I don't know about sizing. You may want to check the thread. If I remember correctly, starting around page 17 on the T-shirt thread, there's some pics and discussion about size. :)

Also, please note that the US shirts and UK shirts are from diff. companies. The UK shirts actually run small (at least the ladies shirts do), so bear that in mind when reading the comments.

Didn't get my tix yet...hopefully it'll be in tomorrow's mail....we'll see.

Btw....who all got forum member t-shirts? How long did it take to get the shirts? Do they run small, normal, or large? thx

I got a forum shirt, too. I measured my shirts and went with a women's small. But I didn't really account for any laundering shrinkage. So, it's a bit smaller on me than I would like. If I had to order again, I may choose from the men's, because they have different colors available, and a little more length (as I'm tallish.) It came pretty quick. A week or maybe less.

Okay, I have a n00b question about buying tickets. I found out Porcupine Tree tix for ATL will go on sale 1/29. I'll be in CA that day. I guess they go on sale at 10:00, but since there's a time difference, I'm confused. Would I buy them at 7:00 am in CA which would be 10:00 in Atlanta? This seems like a really basic question, but for some reason I'm not sure what the deal is. Thanks for any help! :)

Okay, I have a n00b question about buying tickets. I found out Porcupine Tree tix for ATL will go on sale 1/29. I'll be in CA that day. I guess they go on sale at 10:00, but since there's a time difference, I'm confused. Would I buy them at 7:00 am in CA which would be 10:00 in Atlanta? This seems like a really basic question, but for some reason I'm not sure what the deal is. Thanks for any help! :)

Yep, whenever it is 10AM in Atlanta, makes sure you are online to buy tickets!

Yay! That's good. I know at 7:00 a.m. I'll only just be having coffee, so I'll be able to go online. :D (Hubby and I are doing touristy stuff in Monterey that day :))

I'm sure you're already planning to go to the aquarium--it's incredible! The whole area is beautiful around there.

Archived