Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Have we discussed hotel recommendations in this thread? Any locals know of any good place near the venue for us out-of-towners to stay?

If you go to Gwinnet's site: http://www.gwinnettcenter.com/ then go to Guest Services>Around Gwinnet>Where to Stay. That's where I found my hotel. There's a ton of hotels within walking distance of the venue. The guy at my hotel said the arena is like a 10 minute walk.

I watched the Seaside Rendevous on Palladia again last night, and I'm feeling like Churchy--I can't wait! I'm starting to wonder if I should leave the hubby in the dust and join y'all in the morning. Oh and I saw on the concertmaps thread that some folks have started to get their tix! Hopefully, we'll get our's soon!

i say do it :D

Hi guys! I went on a little expedition to the Gwinnett arena this morning. Yeah, okay, I was bored. As someone mentioned, there is a Kroger in the shopping center across the street, as well as a Wendy's. Around the left of the building are some stairs that lead down to the back of the building, which I imagine is where the band will unload. The drive to that area was chained off, and I didn't really like snooping around back there on foot.

Here are some pics I took.

P1010440.jpg

^ The arena

P1010441.jpg

^ Close up of queuing area

P1010443.jpg

^ Easy peasy parking. And it's free!

P1010442.jpg

^ Across the parking lot you can see the shopping center where the Kroger (a.k.a. bathroom!) is.

:awesome::musesign:

Hi guys! I went on a little expedition to the Gwinnett arena this morning. Yeah, okay, I was bored. As someone mentioned, there is a Kroger in the shopping center across the street, as well as a Wendy's. Around the left of the building are some stairs that lead down to the back of the building, which I imagine is where the band will unload. The drive to that area was chained off, and I didn't really like snooping around back there on foot.

P1010440.jpg

^ The arena

P1010441.jpg

P1010443.jpg

P1010442.jpg

^ Across the parking lot you can see the shopping center where the Kroger (a.k.a. bathroom!) is.

Score one for having good intel.

P1010440.jpg

^ The arena

P1010441.jpg

P1010443.jpg

P1010442.jpg

YOU ARE AMAZING! I'm always nervous about going to new venues because I always think I'll end up in the wrong place. It's always nice to have a visual. When I saw them in 07, the beginning of the GA line was already barricaded off and marked. It would be nice if that happened again.

P1010440.jpg

^ The arena

P1010441.jpg

P1010443.jpg

P1010442.jpg

YOU'RE AWESOME, thanks for sharing :D

this just came from Concertmaps:

Hello Fans!

Your tickets for the Muse show at Gwinnett Center on February 27th 2010 have been mailed. They will arrive in a plain white envelope marked, “Dated Material Enclosed.”

Keep an eye out for them!

If you have not received your tickets by February 20th, please contact us at 646-485-1314.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Muse Ticketing

Thanks for the detective work =-D I don't think the people I will be with will be up for early lining up though. No bar for me. ;)

I just got this in my inbox :D

-------

Hello Fans!

Your tickets for the Muse show at Gwinnett Center on February 27th 2010 have been mailed. They will arrive in a plain white envelope marked, “Dated Material Enclosed.”

Keep an eye out for them!

If you have not received your tickets by February 20th, please contact us at 646-485-1314.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Muse Ticketing

Archived