Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

What's the ratio of males to females as far as Musers go? Like 1 to 20? :LOL:

Haven't we already talked about this? :LOL: It really seems 50/50 for me. There are probably more women stalkers, though, I'll admit. And that must be true since it seems like there are more often women in the fan photos. Okay, so you have a point. :$ Wait, so what's your point? :LOL:

Haven't we already talked about this? :LOL: It really seems 50/50 for me. There are probably more women stalkers, though, I'll admit. And that must be true since it seems like there are more often women in the fan photos. Okay, so you have a point. :$ Wait, so what's your point? :LOL:

How many guys have you seen poat in this thread? Like 5 maybe? There are soooo many more female fans. Look at any live concert vid.

Hmmmm....I guess you're right. Maybe girls are just more chattier. You're chatty, Churchy. I don't know of any Muse fans irl, so I guess I don't know the demographics AT ALL. I remember when I joined this forum, I was like "wow, there's millions of teenagers on here!" It seems to me at their shows the audience is usually about 50/50 I'd say, or maybe I'm too busy looking at Matt to notice. :rolleyes:

OMG Only 41 days! :awesome:

How many guys have you seen poat in this thread? Like 5 maybe? There are soooo many more female fans. Look at any live concert vid.

I think that it's about half and half, although girls are just more open about their fanhood and obsession. A lot of guys are closet fans. Most of my friends who like Muse are guys, but would never post on the boards.

Hmmmm....I guess you're right. Maybe girls are just more chattier. You're chatty, Churchy. I don't know of any Muse fans irl, so I guess I don't know the demographics AT ALL. I remember when I joined this forum, I was like "wow, there's millions of teenagers on here!" It seems to me at their shows the audience is usually about 50/50 I'd say, or maybe I'm too busy looking at Matt to notice. :rolleyes:

OMG Only 41 days! :awesome:

Chatty? Oh god then be prepared for a shock in Atlanta. I'm a bit shy in person.

Chatty? Oh god then be prepared for a shock in Atlanta. I'm a bit shy in person.

I'll help balance that out. When I get excited (like I do before shows) I get very talkative and pretty obnoxious (at least I think so, other people say I'm funny). I really hope most of us are close together in line.

Also: I joined your group, yay for muser nerd rage!

I'll help balance that out. When I get excited (like I do before shows) I get very talkative and pretty obnoxious (at least I think so, other people say I'm funny). I really hope most of us are close together in line.

Also: I joined your group, yay for muser nerd rage!

Agreed, yay for Musers :awesome:

We now have 7 members. :LOL: I'm so proud :'(

Go to The Vortex and try the grilled cheese hamburger. It's a giant hamburger and the buns are grilled cheese sandwiches!! It's insane plus it's a really cool restaurant. If you're staying for more than the day try the aquarium. My friends have all been and loved it- I still haven't been.

omg, that sounds insane! :p I think ... wasn't it featured on some travel channel show?? I could eat maybe like a corner of that, just to preserve what arteries I have left :rolleyes:

If you're planning on sticking around the venue for most of the day, it would be def. better to just find something in the area. The venue is in a suburb 20-30 minutes north of Atlanta by highway, so going "into town" to eat would be a hassle. I'm sure there's plenty of places to eat around the arena, but probably nothing particularly "exciting." More along the lines of Applebees, Outback Steakhouse, Chick-Fil-A, etc....

Chik-fil-a! when I get down south far enough I gotta have a Waffle House or a Chik-Fil-A visit. Met an Australian couple a while back ... the concept of the "Outback" restaurant completely threw them for a loop and they thought it was totally ridiculous! That and Ned Kelly's, as well! :LOL:

oh, and speaking of GROUPS ...

if you are on FB, have you made sure to join this one?

People Attending Muse @ Gwinnett

you really should join it NOW! :D

It was on man versus food but it's not really as big a challenge as you'd think... well I couldn't finish mine but my friends ate theirs. :LOL:

omg, that sounds insane! :p I think ... wasn't it featured on some travel channel show?? I could eat maybe like a corner of that, just to preserve what arteries I have left :rolleyes:

Chik-fil-a! when I get down south far enough I gotta have a Waffle House or a Chik-Fil-A visit. Met an Australian couple a while back ... the concept of the "Outback" restaurant completely threw them for a loop and they thought it was totally ridiculous! That and Ned Kelly's, as well! :LOL:

oh, and speaking of GROUPS ...

if you are on FB, have you made sure to join this one?

People Attending Muse @ Gwinnett

you really should join it NOW! :D

So, I went out to dinner with the hubs the other night. I casually brought up the "so, what time do you want to line up for Muse" topic. He says, "I don't see why we need to be there any earlier than 5." I told him that's probably not going to cut it. But I don't know how much arm twisting he'll take. So, if you see a woman crying in the very freakin' back of GA...that's me. :'(

LOL....ahem....sorry...couldn't help myself. :D Hope you can somehow get him to change his mind.

Go to The Vortex and try the grilled cheese hamburger. It's a giant hamburger and the buns are grilled cheese sandwiches!! It's insane plus it's a really cool restaurant. If you're staying for more than the day try the aquarium. My friends have all been and loved it- I still haven't been.

dude...I keep hearing about that joint...I really need to check that place out...I've been livin in Georgia for like 10 years now!!!

*Bump!*

Because we deserve page one not page two!!

So I've lost track, how many days? 39 maybe? I'm sure it's that or less!! :)

Sooo how many people will be arriving Friday night? I'm trying to talk my friend into that and so far have had no luck since they insist on going to work. :chuckle:

I actually have started a new plan to meet the guys but I doubt it will work... and in another disconnected thought, won't they be flying into Atl since we're the first stop and such a busy airport... I'm sure they will!

*Bump!*

Sooo how many people will be arriving Friday night? I'm trying to talk my friend into that and so far have had no luck since they insist on going to work. :chuckle:

I actually have started a new plan to meet the guys but I doubt it will work... and in another disconnected thought, won't they be flying into Atl since we're the first stop and such a busy airport... I'm sure they will!

Do you mean arriving to the venue Friday night, or to Atlanta? I would be getting into town Friday night, but we HAVE TO go to this big event my brother's school is participating in. So we'll be leaving here around 2 or 3 in the morning haha.

Do you mean arriving to the venue Friday night, or to Atlanta? I would be getting into town Friday night, but we HAVE TO go to this big event my brother's school is participating in. So we'll be leaving here around 2 or 3 in the morning haha.

I just meant in town. No need to line up before 9 Saturday :)

*Bump!*

I've thought of the airport thing, but who knows when they'll be arriving, and what airline? There's a lot of variables, I would guess. I don't think I'm up for loitering at the airport on Friday because I have to be a mom that day, lol. They might be flying in on Saturday during the time we'll be in line anyway.

Edit: And do you guys reckon we'd be able to hear the soundcheck from outside in line?

I've thought of the airport thing, but who knows when they'll be arriving, and what airline? There's a lot of variables, I would guess. I don't think I'm up for loitering at the airport on Friday because I have to be a mom that day, lol. They might be flying in on Saturday during the time we'll be in line anyway.

Edit: And do you guys reckon we'd be able to hear the soundcheck from outside in line?

I thought about the airport thing too, and I think they might get here Friday, or Thursday night. Chris did say in that 99x interview that they would be at the venue the day before(Friday) to rehearse or whatever. But who knows when they'll get here.

I hope we hear the soundcheck from the line :awesome:

Also, do you guys think they'll be around the downtown area? You know, doing touristy things?

Archived