Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Since it's the first gig I think they have to play at least one extra song.

Here's the latest from Japan:

Uprising

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

MK Ultra

United States of Eurasia

Cave

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Other variables seem to be Bliss, SS, Feeling Good, B&H and possibly Unintended

I'd like to have the Japan list and add in all those other variables, plz. If is has to stay that length, I'd add SS, Bliss and B&H and take out TiRO and Starlight, possibly MoTP. *sigh*

OMG I forgot Sunburn! They did that recently. I'd love that. Yeah, add that.

We can't do this. Oh no...no no no. My first favorite Muse song and my current favorite Muse song. I had a really stressful day and merely the thought of this could tip me over that edge I've been dangling on.

And forget balanced. I WANT UNINTENDED! I know I'm being girlie, but oh well I am a girl.

Oh no I'm ranting. I actually like everyone's picks, I just don't want to see ANYTHING go!!!

He also admitted that he was making an ass of himself when he did that. :chuckle:

Was it deliberate then? I didn't know that.

No no, I'm sure he didn't mean to it! Maybe he was just having a bad gig and started getting reckless and Pow! Right in the kisser! Poor Matt. :supersad: I remember in an interview him complaining about how tiny the stage was.

No no, I'm sure he didn't mean to it! Maybe he was just having a bad gig and started getting reckless and Pow! Right in the kisser! Poor Matt. :supersad: I remember in an interview him complaining about how tiny the stage was.

I knew he wouldn't sabotage a gig! I remember him talking about the stage size. Poor Matt! Losing his bearings then WHAM!

Everytime I look at the posts about setlists and possible songs, I can't decide which songs I want more than others. Like, I want them ALL, but really, anything they play is gonna drive me wild. :LOL: (Although I have a strong hankering for Plug In Baby, which no one has even mentioned, so I guess it's out.) I wonder if it's hard for them to decide what to play. With so many incredible songs, how can anyone choose? ;)

Everytime I look at the posts about setlists and possible songs, I can't decide which songs I want more than others. Like, I want them ALL, but really, anything they play is gonna drive me wild. :LOL:(Although I have a strong hankering for Plug In Baby, which no one has even mentioned, so I guess it's out.) I wonder if it's hard for them to decide what to play. With so many incredible songs, how can anyone choose? ;)

Oh no!!!! Not out! IN!

I'm like you; I want them all and will be pleased with anything really. Though, now that I think about it, Unintended would probably be the one I most want to hear...gives me mattgasms:LOL:

Oh no!!!! Not out! IN!

I'm like you; I want them all and will be pleased with anything really. Though, now that I think about it, Unintended would probably be the one I most want to hear...gives me mattgasms:LOL:

I would LOVE to hear Unintended! I adore that song!! (But again, I seem to feel that way about just about every song. MUSE Rocks!) SS, CE, MotP, TIRO, KoC, MKU...dear God, I'm convinced my head will explode on Feb. 27th!

Yeah, you can watch the interview here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CmO7Krzx-Y

And footage from when it happened. OUCH

In all honesty this will probably be how it goes.

The set won't be longer than 18 songs.

We will get Sunburn and/or maybe B&H.

They'll play Starlight.

Probably Cave, because of all the bitching about FG.

I wouldn't count out an appearance by Guiding Light.

Encore will be the generic SS and Man with a Harmonica KoC. Maybe Bliss thrown in there.

Just being realistic. Anyway if I'm wrong it'll be a good thing.

I would LOVE to hear Unintended! I adore that song!! (But again, I seem to feel that way about just about every song. MUSE Rocks!) SS, CE, MotP, TIRO, KoC, MKU...dear God, I'm convinced my head will explode on Feb. 27th!

:yesey:

Yeah, you can watch the interview here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CmO7Krzx-Y

And footage from when it happened. OUCH

THANKS! :awesome:

The stage was sooooo tiny, I got to lay on the stage between The Exit's set and Muse's set, right in front of matt with no stinky security guard in the way! We actually started laughing when he came out with blood on his face, because we thought they were just joking around hahah :LOL: ... what a big shocker to us though :(

Everytime I look at the posts about setlists and possible songs, I can't decide which songs I want more than others. Like, I want them ALL, but really, anything they play is gonna drive me wild. :LOL: (Although I have a strong hankering for Plug In Baby, which no one has even mentioned, so I guess it's out.) I wonder if it's hard for them to decide what to play. With so many incredible songs, how can anyone choose? ;)

Oh, I didn't mention PiB because it's actually been a regular. I think they've played it at one or two of the Japan shows, and pretty much all the European gigs. I totally hope they play it! And I think there's a really good chance they will. :)

The stage was sooooo tiny, I got to lay on the stage between The Exit's set and Muse's set, right in front of matt with no stinky security guard in the way! We actually started laughing when he came out with blood on his face, because we thought they were just joking around hahah :LOL: ... what a big shocker to us though :(

Wow! Can't believe you were there. It's really sad, but kinda legendary, anyway. That was the Cotton Club, right? I've been to lots of shows there and it IS small!

Wow! Can't believe you were there. It's really sad, but kinda legendary, anyway. That was the Cotton Club, right? I've been to lots of shows there and it IS small!

yeah, the funny thing is, I didn't actually like Muse when I went to that show haha, but during the songs before he smashed his lip I was completely blown away, and then the obsession cameeeeee.

I would cut off a limb to see them in a place with less than a thousand people again, while actually knowing the songs!! :(

Looks like the only way we're going to get to hear SS this year is by listening to a recording of it :indiff:

Maybe it's less popular in that part of the world or maybe they need a break from it or maybe a million things but there's no reason to believe we won't get it!

Maybe it's less popular in that part of the world or maybe they need a break from it or maybe a million things but there's no reason to believe we won't get it!

Thats what I'm hoping for and I'm starting to believe. Didn't stop me form making a Facebook group about it though :LOL:

Heres the link for it http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=photos&gid=250372667309#/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000148663531

Archived