Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

46 days!!!! It really doesn't seem so far away anymore.

I would die if they played CE and SS, well SS is hopefully a sure thing. Showbiz would be amazing, too... Do we have a shot at Space Dementia? Cause right now I'd put that at about... 20%. I really should be sleeping right now but I'm too excited right now. :D

Since it's the first gig I think they have to play at least one extra song.

Here's the latest from Japan:

Uprising

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

MK Ultra

United States of Eurasia

Cave

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Other variables seem to be Bliss, SS, Feeling Good, B&H and possibly Unintended

I'd like to have the Japan list and add in all those other variables, plz. If is has to stay that length, I'd add SS, Bliss and B&H and take out TiRO and Starlight, possibly MoTP. *sigh*

OMG I forgot Sunburn! They did that recently. I'd love that. Yeah, add that.

Since it's the first gig I think they have to play at least one extra song.

Here's the latest from Japan:

Uprising

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

MK Ultra

United States of Eurasia

Cave

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Other variables seem to be Bliss, SS, Feeling Good, B&H and possibly Unintended

I'd like to have the Japan list and add in all those other variables, plz. If is has to stay that length, I'd add SS, Bliss and B&H and take out TiRO and Starlight, possibly MoTP. *sigh*

I would shank my hero Bellamy if there is no SS at least at one of the gigs I'm attending. It may be selfish,but I really don't care.

Remeber these are Far East gigs. These could easily be special sets for them.

Dudes, guess what they just freaking played in Japan this morning? Dead Star! And, get this, Can't Take My Eyes off You! :awesome::wtf:

And they didn't play SS or MK Ultra. Played GL instead.

Dead Star, people! Not my absolute fave, but a shocking turn of events! :)

holy crap! Unbelievable! They didn't take the towers to Asia, right? Prolly not for the Big Day Out concerts, either. hopefully, they'll get some good stuff down under. My only concern is that they'll have the towers in the US, and they'll get stuck back in a rut. You know what I mean? They have to follow a certain order because of the stage design, seemily (when the towers are up.)

holy crap! Unbelievable! They didn't take the towers to Asia, right? Prolly not for the Big Day Out concerts, either. hopefully, they'll get some good stuff down under. My only concern is that they'll have the towers in the US, and they'll get stuck back in a rut. You know what I mean? They have to follow a certain order because of the stage design, seemily (when the towers are up.)

Yeah, I've thought of that. But hopefully some of the reason they've been playing other stuff is because they've had some more time to prepare, and perhaps have been paying attention to the setlist whining, of which I've not been participating in. :phu: I'll take anything!

I hope they don't use the towers as an excuse to not change up the setlist if they want to. I mean, they are up there for what, 3 or 4 songs?

Maybe it is from all the setlist whining tehe

Deadstar, cool and aww, Can't Take My Eyes off of You, never would have expected that one. lol

Well, our show is first on the North American tour, and it will be fun to see what goes down. :)

Archived