Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

First page: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6868955#post6868955

I've got everyone who wanted to do the twitter thing on the first page now and I'm going to set up a list on twitter later today to make it very easy for us all to follow each other. I'd do it now but I forgot my twitter password and need to create a new account! :LOL:

and Amber, is your twitter name amberofcourse or is it amber? I put amberofcourse but I wanted to make sure.

It's amberofcourse you got it right! Haha.

Lol, schoolsss outtt. Snowwww daaaayyy?

Well, this is gonna be my first concert everr. :D

Yay! I finally got me some Muse tix, and they are to this show!!!!! It will be my first Muse gig!

I remember that my first concert ever was Hootie and the Blowfish :shifty:, but my second concert ever was like a month later and it was Garbage and The Smashing Pumpkins :yesey:

Yay! I finally got me some Muse tix, and they are to this show!!!!! It will be my first Muse gig!

I remember that my first concert ever was Hootie and the Blowfish :shifty:, but my second concert ever was like a month later and it was Garbage and The Smashing Pumpkins :yesey:

Yay, I'm happy for you! We'll be coming from NC also :) Thankfully Atlanta fell on a weekend, it's the only reason we can make this one.

Hey, Muse (Seaside Rendevous from Teignmouth) is on Palladia tonight at 8pm est. Silver Sun Pickups are on for the half hour before them. So, a good taste of what's to come next month!

My whole family is sitting down to watch this!

Is anyone here looking for GA tickets? I thought I would ask before I post them in the ticket thread. I have two extra GA tickets that I will sell for cost ($57 each + $3 fee = $117) plus my shipping cost. I ordered them in the presale so I haven't received them yet but should get them at least a week before the concert. Since I don't live near Atlanta, I won't be arriving until the day of the show so I will have to mail them. I've had several people express interest in these tickets then back out so please only contact me if you are serious. Thanks!

Is anyone here looking for GA tickets? I thought I would ask before I post them in the ticket thread. I have two extra GA tickets that I will sell for cost ($57 each + $3 fee = $117) plus my shipping cost. I ordered them in the presale so I haven't received them yet but should get them at least a week before the concert. Since I don't live near Atlanta, I won't be arriving until the day of the show so I will have to mail them. I've had several people express interest in these tickets then back out so please only contact me if you are serious. Thanks!

I think Church would be very interested! I'll send him a message.

I think church is still looking. Send him a pm!

Sorry you can't go, but I'm sure you are going to make someone very happy.

Edit, oh wait, I just realized you said EXTRA..doh

So money only? No trading for some good seats, right?

Hey there everyone, this is my first time posting on the .mu forums, and I've got a question.

I have tickets to the pit. If I show up around, I dunno, about 12-2pm, would I be able to get a good place in the crowd for when we eventually get let in? This is my first Muse concert (even though I've been a fan for a while), and I'd really like to be somewhat close to the band.

Thanks in advance!

Ugh. Where were you when I paid $250 for mine! lol

Same thought. I paid $220 :'(

So sorry--I *thought* I had someone lined up to buy them but they flaked out.

So money only? No trading for some good seats, right?

Yes, sorry--I have pretty good seats right now, which I got after I bought the GA tickets.

Welcome to the board!! And I'm really glad you got GA because it's the best concert experience you can get. But as far as lining up goes-- it's unpredictable. At the U2 show I got there at 2:30 and ended up second row in front of Chris but that stage was designed with three areas for fans to go so it was easy to get 2nd row there. I'd imagine if you got there at 12 you'd get a pretty good spot but why not just come earlier to be safe? I'm forcing my friends to get there by nine.

Hey there everyone, this is my first time posting on the .mu forums, and I've got a question.

I have tickets to the pit. If I show up around, I dunno, about 12-2pm, would I be able to get a good place in the crowd for when we eventually get let in? This is my first Muse concert (even though I've been a fan for a while), and I'd really like to be somewhat close to the band.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the board!! And I'm really glad you got GA because it's the best concert experience you can get. But as far as lining up goes-- it's unpredictable. At the U2 show I got there at 2:30 and ended up second row in front of Chris but that stage was designed with three areas for fans to go so it was easy to get 2nd row there. I'd imagine if you got there at 12 you'd get a pretty good spot but why not just come earlier to be safe? I'm forcing my friends to get there by nine.

I think that noon would be the best time, as I would be missing the inevitable cold of the morning, while still getting a good spot as it seems. I'm more worried at this point about getting a good spot, and having people be the "Front-Row Soldier" as it were and try to cut by me.

Archived