Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

They're still in the works. I need to get with chapel about the stalking.

Not sure if I'll be able to stay for stalking still but I'm setting up a twitter list so that everyone planning on going can follow each other and help each other find them. :)

Not sure if I'll be able to stay for stalking still but I'm setting up a twitter list so that everyone planning on going can follow each other and help each other find them. :)

Very good.

Who all is in. I need like a list. Don't know why it just makes sense.

Not imaginary- if you have a twitter page and would like to follow other people at the show and have people follow you put your twitter name here and we can help each other find the guys after the show. Plus if someone tweets 'Chant Bliss' or something we'll all know to do it ;) I'm not sure what name I'm using since I have two twitter accounts...

Not imaginary- if you have a twitter page and would like to follow other people at the show and have people follow you put your twitter name here and we can help each other find the guys after the show. Plus if someone tweets 'Chant Bliss' or something we'll all know to do it ;) I'm not sure what name I'm using since I have two twitter accounts...

I guess by imaginary, I just meant Church's list that he hasn't started yet. :)

I have a Twitter account, but it costs me money to use the internet on my phone. I'll still use it; I'm just not very fluent with texting. :erm: If you want to go ahead and put me on the twitter list, I'm violetjohnson39 (not my real name). :chuckle:

Speaking of chanting an whatnot, I have this idea. We all know the intro to AP right? Well we just need to incite a mass clapping of the AP intro.

Speaking of chanting an whatnot, I have this idea. We all know the intro to AP right? Well we just need to incite a mass clapping of the AP intro.

Nope- I changed my mind. The clapping would be awesome. Ignore below.

Maybe we should do one of those South American hum-alongs. The clapping would be very Starlight.

might look like Starlight. :LOL:

Yeah maybe a little. :LOL:

Nope- I changed my mind. The clapping would be awesome. Ignore below.

Maybe we should do one of those South American hum-alongs. The clapping would be very Starlight.

Well I just see it as the two intros are very easy to tell from each other. Anyway, who doesn't want AP?

Yay! Definitely sign me up! My Twitter name is sf0 (that's a zero). I'm all about the stalking thing too, so please keep me updated.

Also, I live just a few miles from the venue. Probably a 5-10 minute drive from Gwinnett Arena. So if anyone wants to come hang out before or after the show, or use it as a meeting place beforehand, let me know. It's just a two-bedroom apartment for my wife and our pets but we'd be happy to host some MUSEies. :D

Whaddya think?

Archived