Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

We seriously should do some kind of attention grabbing display of devotion. I must ponder upon this:indiff:...

Most definitely! A peaceful protest, perhaps?

church- yeah, it includes TWOsong titles in it. How could they say no to that? What about "play Darkshines, Bliss, and Stockholm Syndrome" you know, just to cover all the bases.

Most definitely! A peaceful protest, perhaps?

church- yeah, it includes TWOsong titles in it. How could they say no to that? What about "play Darkshines, Bliss, and Stockholm Syndrome" you know, just to cover all the bases.

Apocalypse Please, please

or

Give us Darkshines or we're going to bring you down :LOL:

We know we're getting SS :D

Apocalypse Please, please

or

Give us Darkshines or we're going to bring you down :LOL:

We know we're getting SS :D

I like it! Yeah, I know SS is pretty much a given, I just worry haha. I'd really like some other old stuff from Origins and Showbiz, too, like the other SS (Spiral Static, love it) and MM and all that. Would be very nice. I wonder what they'll close the show with. KoC, maybe?

I like it! Yeah, I know SS is pretty much a given, I just worry haha. I'd really like some other old stuff from Origins and Showbiz, too, like the other SS (Spiral Static, love it) and MM and all that. Would be very nice. I wonder what they'll close the show with. KoC, maybe?

Probably going tto close with KoC with the Man with a Harmonica intro.

We nee Space Dementia.

At this point, I don't even care what they play. I would be happy if they only came out and did a little jig or something for an hour and a half. I'm just THAT excited.

On that topic, an hour and a half jig would be pretty awesome in itself.

That is true! It's just with the U2 gig, we only got Resistance songs and Starlight and TiRO. I need some of the good old stuff!

That jig does have potential. Maybe the contest should be like who can do the best hour and a half jig while waiting in line. Just a thought! :LOL:

church- Yes, SD too.

So it's settled. You and I will break into wherever the contest is being directed from, I'll distract them by leaping nude from a vent;), while you sneak up and club them in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper. Oh, we'll also have some big-a guns, and shoot some stuff just to make a point. This will work. I can see no other possible outcome (bonus points for guessing that last reference).

Yes, yes, very good plan. That should work. :ninja: I could help by pointing erratically and saying "Look, free bananas!"

Man, I so wish they'd play CE. Gah! That would be special.

Yes, yes, very good plan. That should work. :ninja: I could help by pointing erratically and saying "Look, free bananas!"

Man, I so with they'd play CE. Gah! That would be special.

Since we are the kick-off city, I'm hoping they will be generous in what they play! If not, like church said, we could always peacefully demand it. ;)

At this point, I don't even care what they play. I would be happy if they only came out and did a little jig or something for an hour and a half. I'm just THAT excited.

On that topic, an hour and a half jig would be pretty awesome in itself.

I laughed much harder at this than I should have.

Man, I so wish they'd play CE. Gah! That would be special.

CE? Did someone mention CE?? :D :D I'd die....

How many days till Atlanta btw? I've lost count.

Man, so apparently my job is doing inventory that weekend which we aren't supposed to miss. I'm hoping that since just about everyone at work knows how i feel about muse ill be able to get off that day. I think (hope) it will work out. I guess either way im not going to be at work. I'd just rather it not be in the just not showing up way rather than them just saying ah its ok just work doubly hard on sunday

Man, so apparently my job is doing inventory that weekend which we aren't supposed to miss. I'm hoping that since just about everyone at work knows how i feel about muse ill be able to get off that day. I think (hope) it will work out. I guess either way im not going to be at work. I'd just rather it not be in the just not showing up way rather than them just saying ah its ok just work doubly hard on sunday

Hmmm...could you go to work, but then leave early?

Hmmm...could you go to work, but then leave early?

Well that was going to be my back up plan,but i have ga so that wasn't really ideal because i got ga to try and be at the barrier or at least close. Fortunately, i talked to my manager tonight at work and she said that day of inventory is more for the managers so i would be fine! So now i dont have to worry! :D

Well that was going to be my back up plan,but i have ga so that wasn't really ideal because i got ga to try and be at the barrier or at least close. Fortunately, i talked to my manager tonight at work and she said that day of inventory is more for the managers so i would be fine! So now i dont have to worry! :D

sweet man! Got that monkey off you back. :D

Is it a little weird that I have a Feb. 27th on my phone? Everytime I get my phone, the countdown is right there in my face and each day, I smile a little bit more when I see it. :D

I put it in my Blackberry calendar but it doesn't show the countdown, I wish it did though! :(

I still use "real" calendars. I wish I had one for 2010 so I could circle and highlight the date and draw little stars and hearts all over it. :)

We should make advent calendars for this important event. I bet we could even sell some. Like each day alternates between a picture of Matt, Dom, and Chris. Oh and each day, it plays a different song. Getting carried away here, I guess, but you gotta admit, it could be the next big thing.

We should make advent calendars for this important event. I bet we could even sell some. Like each day alternates between a picture of Matt, Dom, and Chris. Oh and each day, it plays a different song. Getting carried away here, I guess, but you gotta admit, it could be the next big thing.

originality is the new black these days :D

Archived