Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Hey guys, long time Muse lover, first time poster.

My first brush with Muse was at a local venue here in Jax. I had had my hands on Absolution for a few days when I was offered free tickets. My husband (then boyfriend) didnt want to go with me since I always went into the pit. I declined the tickets and have always regreted it (and I never regret things!).

His family went to see U2 in Tampa this year and invited me to see them (and Muse, obviously). I was waaaaaaay back from my normal general admission spot but I was loud and proud and blubbering like a baby, as it was my first time seeing them live (and I never cry!).

So finally, through the evil-doers of StubHub, I am $250 poorer but at least I will see them live in proper general admission fashion. I CAN NOT WAIT!

And those damn kids better turn it into a Euro Mosh Pit where everyone just jumps around and has a good time, and not like some punk concert where you end up defending yourself the whole time instead of listening and enjoying the music! ;)

Silversun Pickups is also a VERY pleasent surprise!

:eek:....Can't believe you declined free tickets to see Muse...can I slap your husband? :D just kidding...welcome to the board.

:eek:....Can't believe you declined free tickets to see Muse...can I slap your husband? :D just kidding...welcome to the board.

Its all good. It was a nice life lesson. We've been to many concerts since then with the line:

Me: "Im not missing out on this concert like I missed out on Muse."

Him: :rolleyes: *yes dear*

Me: :D

All his worrying about the pit and the only time Ive gotten hurt was when we were in a Flogging Molly pit arguing about whether to leave the pit or not. I wasnt paying attention then *bam* Converse in the face! lol. He was right. We left. ;)

well.

just paid 100 dollars for a GA ticket for this show but hey whatever can't put a price on not missing muse this year I guess : /

with my luck they will announce a date in my goddamn hometown on the 26th

Gainesville? I would punch myself in the face.

Its all good. It was a nice life lesson. We've been to many concerts since then with the line:

All his worrying about the pit and the only time Ive gotten hurt was when we were in a Flogging Molly pit arguing about whether to leave the pit or not. I wasnt paying attention then *bam* Converse in the face! lol. He was right. We left. ;)

Flogging Moly pits are :awesome: I'm going to be in one in February. I love those guys.

yikes!!! Is that the in-thing to do at a concert...throw shoes? I'm gonna have to watch my back all night if thats the case...:LOL:

I know what you mean. I had a friend recently have to jump through hoops to get her tickets. It's just never happened to me personally. We'll be okay though. Did you get yours through the regular onsale or a presale?

I got mine through the 96.1 radio presale.

Probably the shoe was attached to a person at the time! And that's likely even worse that having one thrown at you.

They were crowd surfing, and yes, the shoe was on the foot. :LOL: Luckily it didnt hurt as much as it should have. No evidence of it the next day, lets put it that way.

Worst thing youll get thrown at you is a water bottle. Pray it is empty!

Works like a charm! ;)

Now I just book it and tell 'im indoors he is going! :LOL:

Archived