Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I'm still waiting for mine :(

don't worry. the tickets will arrive. they probably send them out in batches.

i know the last gig i went to people living locally to me got their tix a few days before I finally received mine.

also if it starts to take too long to receive them or you are just curious feel free to call up and see if they have been shipped out.

don't worry. the tickets will arrive. they probably send them out in batches.

i know the last gig i went to people living locally to me got their tix a few days before I finally received mine.

also if it starts to take too long to receive them or you are just curious feel free to call up and see if they have been shipped out.

hehe...not worried yet...got a long ways to go...I'll start worrying if I don't have my tickets a couple weeks before the show.

please god, i do not believe you exist but deliver me GA tickets for this show its all I want for christmas

reading that the first thing that came to mind was...

"And we'll pray that there's no God..."

anyway... best bet. Drive there and on the day of the show go to the venue's Box Office and get your GA ticket. On the day of the show it can sometimes be ridiculously easy to get a GA tix.

please god, i do not believe you exist but deliver me GA tickets for this show its all I want for christmas

Haha! That's about how my prayers go 'Dear God, even though I don't believe in you me praying for ___ won't really hurt my chances....'

reading that the first thing that came to mind was...

"And we'll pray that there's no God..."

anyway... best bet. Drive there and on the day of the show go to the venue's Box Office and get your GA ticket. On the day of the show it can sometimes be ridiculously easy to get a GA tix.

its a hell of a risk but yeah I imagine I could probably get one for nearly at cost day of.

feel like an idiot if i didnt though

Hey guys, the tickets will probably come within the next few weeks. It can change though. Don't worry though :) If they're not in your hands at least a week before the show, just call up ticketmaster and they'll straighten it out for you. I haven't gotten my GA tix yet, but this always happens everytime I order online from ticketmaster. They suck D:

Hey guys, the tickets will probably come within the next few weeks. It can change though. Don't worry though :) If they're not in your hands at least a week before the show, just call up ticketmaster and they'll straighten it out for you. I haven't gotten my GA tix yet, but this always happens everytime I order online from ticketmaster. They suck D:

Uh....the tickets just went on sale a last weekend from ticketmaster. It's not like we've been waiting more than a month for them to come. Like I said, I got an email yesterday telling me that mine were printed and they're being mailed, so they should be here by Monday or Tuesday for sure. That's really fast compared to some other places I've ordered from.

Uh....the tickets just went on sale a last weekend from ticketmaster. It's not like we've been waiting more than a month for them to come. Like I said, I got an email yesterday telling me that mine were printed and they're being mailed, so they should be here by Monday or Tuesday for sure. That's really fast compared to some other places I've ordered from.

Haha, sorry bout that. It's just that everytime I've ordered from Ticketmaster I've always had this problem with the tickets coming late. But maybe it's just me :/

Hey guys, long time Muse lover, first time poster.

My first brush with Muse was at a local venue here in Jax. I had had my hands on Absolution for a few days when I was offered free tickets. My husband (then boyfriend) didnt want to go with me since I always went into the pit. I declined the tickets and have always regreted it (and I never regret things!).

His family went to see U2 in Tampa this year and invited me to see them (and Muse, obviously). I was waaaaaaay back from my normal general admission spot but I was loud and proud and blubbering like a baby, as it was my first time seeing them live (and I never cry!).

So finally, through the evil-doers of StubHub, I am $250 poorer but at least I will see them live in proper general admission fashion. I CAN NOT WAIT!

And those damn kids better turn it into a Euro Mosh Pit where everyone just jumps around and has a good time, and not like some punk concert where you end up defending yourself the whole time instead of listening and enjoying the music! ;)

Silversun Pickups is also a VERY pleasent surprise!

Haha, sorry bout that. It's just that everytime I've ordered from Ticketmaster I've always had this problem with the tickets coming late. But maybe it's just me :/

I know what you mean. I had a friend recently have to jump through hoops to get her tickets. It's just never happened to me personally. We'll be okay though. Did you get yours through the regular onsale or a presale?

Hey guys, long time Muse lover, first time poster.

My first brush with Muse was at a local venue here in Jax. I had had my hands on Black Holes for a few days when I was offered free tickets. My husband (then boyfriend) didnt want to go with me since I always went into the pit. I declined the tickets and have always regreted it (and I never regret things!).

His family went to see U2 in Tampa this year and invited me to see them (and Muse, obviously). I was waaaaaaay back from my normal general admission spot but I was loud and proud and blubbering like a baby, as it was my first time seeing them live (and I never cry!).

So finally, through the evil-doers of StubHub, I am $250 poorer but at least I will see them live in proper general admission fashion. I CAN NOT WAIT!

And those damn kids better turn it into a Euro Mosh Pit where everyone just jumps around and has a good time, and not like some punk concert where you end up defending yourself the whole time instead of listening and enjoying the music! ;)

Silversun Pickups is also a VERY pleasent surprise!

Welcome to the board and I'm happy for you that you will get your GA Muse experience! :happy: Did you have to pay $250 for one ticket?

agreed!! :yesey:

$109/ticket + surcharges and fees. A ripoff! But whatever. Apparently ticketmaster didnt send me the info and I hadnt checked the boards in a while for the info (I think I looked at the official website, like 2 week ago?). My bad. An extra $100 or so for tickets I really want is ok. (At least thats what I keep telling myself).

Agreed!

Also, another Jacksonville Muser. Hooray!:D

Welcome to the boards! I saw Muse for the first time in October when they opened for U2. I was waaayy far away. This time I have GA and it will be a whole different experience.

Ditto! Damn crazy kids these days, lol. :LOL:

$109/ticket + surcharges and fees. A ripoff! But whatever. Apparently ticketmaster didnt send me the info and I hadnt checked the boards in a while for the info (I think I looked at the official website, like 2 week ago?). My bad. An extra $100 or so for tickets I really want is ok. (At least thats what I keep telling myself).

It's totally worth it, yes :yesey:

Oh. Dur. I had my hands on Absolution, not Black Holes. Geez...that was 7 years ago. Im getting old! :$

lol, time flies doesn't it?

I agree about the moshing thing.

Archived