Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Have any of you been in the pit at the gwinett arena? I've been in once and it was pretty harsh. I've got GA tickets and I'm not sure what to expect from Muse fans :$

Well crowds definitely depend on the band you're seeing. I've never been to a Muse headlining show, so I'm kind of curious too.

From experience (always in the seats, though, never in the pit but watchfully observing), it's either really tame or really crazy, never in between. I think for muse, based on some videos I've seen, it could get down right crazy.

I can't imagine it getting really crazy at a muse gig :chuckle:

i can just imagine there will be a lot of jumping and screaming.

From experience (always in the seats, though, never in the pit but watchfully observing), it's either really tame or really crazy, never in between. I think for muse, based on some videos I've seen, it could get down right crazy.

Thanks! I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all goes :D

Have any of you been in the pit at the gwinett arena? I've been in once and it was pretty harsh. I've got GA tickets and I'm not sure what to expect from Muse fans :$

Every time I've seen Muse in Atlanta, its been pure madness within the pit

Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN were pretty nuts too.

I'll be in the pit, well as long as I find GA (sorry I keep stessing about it). I hope its crazy.

Hey church! It's looking pretty good with you getting the GA tickets. My dad wants pretty good reserved seating tickets, so if yours are pretty good, everything should work out. I don't want to say that the trade is certain yet until I have the tickets in my hands and both of my parents say it is definitely okay to trade with you. I've told them that you are a huge fan and this will be your first concert and everything, and they seem pretty convinced! :D Are you thinking about trading the day of? My sister and I are going to be there pretty early (not sure how early yet :unsure:) and we could meet in line if you would like.

Hey church! It's looking pretty good with you getting the GA tickets. My dad wants pretty good reserved seating tickets, so if yours are pretty good, everything should work out. I don't want to say that the trade is certain yet until I have the tickets in my hands and both of my parents say it is definitely okay to trade with you. I've told them that you are a huge fan and this will be your first concert and everything, and they seem pretty convinced! :D Are you thinking about trading the day of? My sister and I are going to be there pretty early (not sure how early yet :unsure:) and we could meet in line if you would like.

Thats perfect! Day of was what I planned doing. Sorry I don't have the exact position, I didn't order them and my friend can't seem to remember or find where to find out. Oh well, worst case scenario is that day of they aren't good enough and we don't trade. Sound good?

Thats perfect! Day of was what I planned doing. Sorry I don't have the exact position, I didn't order them and my friend can't seem to remember or find where to find out. Oh well, worst case scenario is that day of they aren't good enough and we don't trade. Sound good?

Yeah, sounds great! Nothing is in fine print yet, but things are looking pretty good. Once I get the four tickets in the mail and the okay from the madre, I will let you know immediately!

I'm in Stone Mountain...

That's where I'm from! My parents still live there. I'm in Suwanee right now, which is only a few miles from Gwinnett arena!

I saw MUSE there for the first time when they opened for My Chemical Stainpants in '07. I was on the floor then and I'm gonna be on the floor this time! CAN'T WAIT! My wife and I are very excited. We would definitely be happy to host some folks before or after the show, and we have an extra room if any out-of-towners really need a place to crash.

Hope to keep up with you folks as the show approaches. I can't wait for my first MUSE HEADLINER show!!!

Namaste.

Someone has already spoken for them and someone else is on the "wait" list should the first person decide to go another route...

This will be my first full Muse gig, so I'm REALLY stoked. Seeing them with U2 (from the very front row) was totally awesome, but I'm ready for a Muse headliner!

Lisa

OMG...I'm out for 2 days because of internet problems...and we're now at 72 pages!!! I have to go through all the pages I missed while I was out just to keep up with plans and stuff...jeez...JK :p

Guess I didn't miss a whole lot except for the debate on when is the best time to get to the arena, finding GA tix, and how krazy its going to be in the pit. :D

OMG...I'm out for 2 days because of internet problems...and we're now at 72 pages!!! I have to go through all the pages I missed while I was out just to keep up with plans and stuff...jeez...JK :p

Guess I didn't miss a whole lot except for the debate on when is the best time to get to the arena, finding GA tix, and how krazy its going to be in the pit. :D

Yeah, we've now decided to get in line at 4 p.m. the day before. I've got my tent, lawn chairs, butane cooktop and mylar blankets ready. :LOL: I kid, people, I kid.

Archived