Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I didn't meet him at the show but he was living in Atlanta. He was the friend of a friend and somehow it came up that we were both at the show.

Well then i guess there may be a chance it was me. maybe this time we will actually meet. Ok im trying to relax myself and not let myself get to carried away till at least the week of.

Play Shine accoustic!!!! I'm gonna scream that like crazy- it's not even my favourite but it's so random that it would be hilarious.

I decided the one song I want most that they won't play is Take a Bow. Too bad for me.

Take a Bow would be epic beyond all comprehension.

"MAP OF YOUR HEAD" :chuckle:

Well then i guess there may be a chance it was me. maybe this time we will actually meet. Ok im trying to relax myself and not let myself get to carried away till at least the week of.

Haha that would be funny. But yea don't worry till it's two weeks away then over plan as much as possible. Overplanning is always a good idea!

Haha that would be funny. But yea don't worry till it's two weeks away then over plan as much as possible. Overplanning is always a good idea!

I think i'll have absolutely no problem overplanning lol. A few minutes ago i sent my friends who are going with me a link to this thread and told them to educate themselves so they could be prepared. :D im ridiculous

I think i'll have absolutely no problem overplanning lol. A few minutes ago i sent my friends who are going with me a link to this thread and told them to educate themselves so they could be prepared. :D im ridiculous

Haha don't let too many people in on our secret planning! We need to keep this low key.:LOL:

I might if I can get my friend to do it with me :chuckle:

Back when I was 15 (before teh internetz) a friend and mine camped out overnight in downtown Atlanta for U2 tickets and we had a tent, a bottle of vodka and some cigarettes. We thought we were hot shit. :rolleyes: Thinking about it now, it seems a wee bit reckless. But we got 4th row! :awesome: Our parents thought we were at each other's houses, lol.

Back when I was 15 (before teh internetz) a friend and mine camped out overnight in downtown Atlanta for U2 tickets and we had a tent, a bottle of vodka and some cigarettes. We thought we were hot shit. :rolleyes: Thinking about it now, it seems a wee bit reckless. But we got 4th row! :awesome: Our parents thought we were at each other's houses, lol.

You were hot shit! I wish I could have lived in the days before ticketmaster- alright so I lived in 'em but I didn't go to shows back then.

omg that is hilarious yet awesome at the same time! :awesome:

with all this excitement I hope FL is included in this tour :awesome:

Would any of you guys go to a FL gig as well. FL is awesome...we have sunny weather and palm trees :awesome:

Depends on where in Florida and when. If it's on a weekend within 4 hours of me- probably. I'm more likely to head over to NC,SC, or AL.

Haha don't let too many people in on our secret planning! We need to keep this low key.:LOL:

He or she... Please explain? Sorry I havn't picked it up yet.

But regardless chapel is right don't reveal our secrets.

The password is Radiohead, lol :ninja:

Archived