Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Im starting to get really paranoid about this thing. Im definitely planning on getting there really early with a few friends of mine. Ive never done this before (lining up early and all to get ridiculous good spots). I've only had ga at small venues where it didn't matter so much. Every big show I've had seats. And the last (and first time) i saw muse was at the u2 show and i was way up in the nosebleed so this time i definitely want to be close, so i can actually see them as more than a blur. Im reading some of what you guys are talking about and i have no idea what goes down. I need an instruction manual or something lol. Im getting nervous.. Oh and my names Josh, ill probably be on this thread quite a bit between now and then, i haven"t posted a whole lot yet. On top of all this im so beyond excited!

haha i'm getting freaked out and i've seen Muse lots of times! don't worry i'm in the same boat!

I'm not kidding but everyone on here (.mu in general) keeps freaking out and everyone else out about the time they are getting in line. When all and all I wish people could see that there shouldn't be a before 11am line up for Muse, butttttt one person starts in and we all suffer.. :(

eek eek eek

haha i'm getting freaked out and i've seen Muse lots of times! don't worry i'm in the same boat!

I'm not kidding but everyone on here keeps freaking out and everyone else out about the time they are getting in line. When all and all I wish people could see that there shouldn't be a before 11am line up for Muse, butttttt one person starts in and we all suffer.. :(

But it's actually fun being out there early. I went to the mcr/muse gig and waited at 7am :chuckle: it was a lot of fun. Good times.

But it's actually fun being out there early. I went to the mcr/muse gig and waited at 7am :chuckle: it was a lot of fun. Good times.

I guess I'm not used to lining up early for Muse, U2 we did because my mother is a big fan, and The Cure, we lined up early for them too.

I'm just used to getting in line not in the wee hours of the morning before a Muse show and nobody being in line, times have changed it seems, sucks. :erm:

Relax kiddo. It's not so hard to get a good spot. If you line up all day you'll be close. If you come late maybe not. It is nerve wracking but its not till the end of February so just enjoy the fact that you'll be getting tickets in the mail soon! You're going to have an amazing time no matter what :) and where are you from Josh? - only because I know a Josh in nosebleeds who went to U2 for Muse.

Im starting to get really paranoid about this thing. Im definitely planning on getting there really early with a few friends of mine. Ive never done this before (lining up early and all to get ridiculous good spots). I've only had ga at small venues where it didn't matter so much. Every big show I've had seats. And the last (and first time) i saw muse was at the u2 show and i was way up in the nosebleed so this time i definitely want to be close, so i can actually see them as more than a blur. Im reading some of what you guys are talking about and i have no idea what goes down. I need an instruction manual or something lol. Im getting nervous.. Oh and my names Josh, ill probably be on this thread quite a bit between now and then, i haven"t posted a whole lot yet. On top of all this im so beyond excited!

That's what I was thinking. It will still be a party. I was kinda figuring we'd probably loose each other inside because it will just be too crazy. Except we have to hook back up for the SS mosh of course.

Pre-Muse PARTY!!!!! Damn I still have to aquire my standing tickets. No worries though, I'll find some.

SS MOSH!!!!! :awesome:

I guess I'm not used to lining up early for Muse, U2 we did because my mother is a big fan, and The Cure, we lined up early for them too.

I'm just used to getting in line not in the wee hours of the morning before a Muse show and nobody being in line, times have changed it seems, sucks. :erm:

It really is fun though. Plus it's really relaxed too. You can even grab food at a local spot and have a little chit-chat before you head back to waiting in line.

It might not be so bad, really. It's basically March. As long as it's not below 45, I can easily be outside for a long time. But yeah, I'm sure that sounds cold to FL people. I really don't wanna have to wear a hat because then I'd have hat head and who wants that? :LOL:

And we pray, that there's no rain, to punish us, and make us pissed. :chuckle:

My point. I dont know how to handle the cold!

Will everyone think I'm a freak with my super winter gear on and a blanket?

I will enjoy our 80 degree weather tomorrow.

Are you going to the ATL gig. Then yeah you will be super cold!!! :LOL:

I'd take old blankets or those emergency first aid foil blankets as you can toss them as it gets warmer.

Or play a game of tag w/ other musers and you'll warm up fast...lol

Relax kiddo. It's not so hard to get a good spot. If you line up all day you'll be close. If you come late maybe not. It is nerve wracking but its not till the end of February so just enjoy the fact that you'll be getting tickets in the mail soon! You're going to have an amazing time no matter what :) and where are you from Josh? - only because I know a Josh in nosebleeds who went to U2 for Muse.

We still SS moshing?

I guess we should lighten up and be sports kiddo! :LOL:

We had fun in line at U2 even in the heat. We had fun in line at The Cure. Didn't really need to worry about getting a good spot because their fans are of a more mature age.

I need to shapen up before this show.

Are you going to the ATL gig. Then yeah you will be super cold!!! :LOL:

I'd take old blankets or those emergency first aid foil blankets as you can toss them as it gets warmer.

Or play a game of tag w/ other musers and you'll warm up fast...lol

Yup.

I've been in extreme cold for Muse. Once in Nashville I lost feeling in my legs it was so cold. I didnt know about those blankets then.

Thanks everyone for the reassuring words. Im from cumming in forsyth county. I dont remember really talking to anyone because the section i moved to was mostly empty other than me and my mom (and im kinda shy) so it was probably a different Josh. But hey maybe we will meet at this show. im really looking forward to meeting other crazy muse fans.

if anyone is there before 9 or 10. then that would just be odd. Unless sspu fans are crazy hardcore?

Haha. Like us with U2. I swear I was there hours before the U2 fans and they thought it was hilarious I was going for Muse- I'm also a semi-U2 fan so we got along. But I'm a SSPU fan and I'm pretty hardcore about it but not 9 am hardcore.

Thanks everyone for the reassuring words. Im from cumming in forsyth county. I dont remember really talking to anyone because the section i moved to was mostly empty other than me and my mom (and im kinda shy) so it was probably a different Josh. But hey maybe we will meet at this show. im really looking forward to meeting other crazy muse fans.

I didn't meet him at the show but he was living in Atlanta. He was the friend of a friend and somehow it came up that we were both at the show.

Yay! :dance:

Oh and we almost forgot inciting the mass EuraSIA, SIA, SIA!!! and the shouting out unrealistic song requests.

Play Shine accoustic!!!! I'm gonna scream that like crazy- it's not even my favourite but it's so random that it would be hilarious.

I decided the one song I want most that they won't play is Take a Bow. Too bad for me.

Archived