Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Anyone, anyone at all interested in trading 2 Ga's for some reserved seated ticketss?

Criminy, you didn't get GA? There really is no justice in the world. You'll work something out I'm sure.

Makes me mad about touters getting in on the .mu presales. I wish they would email a code to make it harder for those who aren't musers.

I know! Grrrr! I think it was for Teignmouth where each muse.mu member got a unique code that showed up in the user profile when you log in. That's the way to do it.

Criminy, you didn't get GA? There really is no justice in the world. You'll work something out I'm sure.

I know! Grrrr! I think it was for Teignmouth where each muse.mu member got a unique code that showed up in the user profile when you log in. That's the way to do it.

Yeah I know. But I'm sure I'll find someone who wants to trade.

Anyone, anyone at all interested in trading 2 Ga's for some reserved seated ticketss?

Hey, I may have two tickets for you! My mom bought 4 GA tickets at the pre-sale in anticipation of me, my sister, and two friends going, but my two friends can't go anymore. Now my parents want to go, but they don't want to be in the pit! Nothing is official, but just keep that idea in your head. I will know if it is serious soon enough. :D

Hey, I may have two tickets for you! My mom bought 4 GA tickets at the pre-sale in anticipation of me, my sister, and two friends going, but my two friends can't go anymore. Now my parents want to go, but they don't want to be in the pit! Nothing is official, but just keep that idea in your head. I will know if it is serious soon enough. :D

Please do, I want to be in our planned SS mosh :awesome:

I saw Muse with U2 back in October, but this will be my first legit Muse concert too! I am beyond stoked. There's no possible way I can wait until February! The SS mosh is going to be insane. :D

Oh yeah. the meet will be awesome too. Well it will be once we've properly planned it out. :chuckle:

Are you thinking the meet will be somewhere outside the area of the Arena, or will it just be held that morning in line, basically?

Still working on that. I really need to know what everyone is interested in doing. As of know we just have in line meet and after show stalking planned.

Just in-line is good with me. I have little interest in wasting time anywhere other than in line waiting for the concert. Also, I may have a few people tagging along, and I don't think they would be interested in me dragging them to random places:LOL:. But wouldn't it be rude to jump ahead in line to get with the group? Just wondering. I don't want to get punched in the face on the greatest day of my life so far.

Just in-line is good with me. I have little interest in wasting time anywhere other than in line waiting for the concert. Also, I may have a few people tagging along, and I don't think they would be interested in me dragging them to random places:LOL:. But wouldn't it be rude to jump ahead in line to get with the group? Just wondering. I don't want to get punched in the face on the greatest day of my life so far.

No actually we have it planned so that the people that get there first will save the front for other Musers, we intend to stick together on this one.

No actually we have it planned so that the people that get there first will save the front for other Musers, we intend to stick together on this one.

You should try and have everyone meet up within a certain 1-2 hour window.

Having late comers skip people who have put the effort to be there early isn't the nicest thing to do. If we are speaking of 5 or less then it probably would be no big deal but believe me Muse fans will have no problem speaking up. There have been a few Muse shows where fists were raised over this. Not trying to be bossy by any means...

You should try and have everyone meet up within a certain 1-2 hour window.

Having late comers skip people who have put the effort to be there early isn't the nicest thing to do. If we are speaking of 5 or less then it probably would be no big deal but believe me Muse fans will have no problem speaking up. There have been a few Muse shows where fists were raised over this. Not trying to be bossy by any means...

Thats the primary plan, but we won't turn away any few straggling arriving forum members. I intend to be there around noon. Its still in planning, but we are going to help each other with line position if all goes to plan.

That is straight up awesome:). Is there going to be a secret code to get in to the group? That would make me feel special:LOL:.

After this pre-sale nonsense, I don't put much stock in secret codes! :LOL:

I'm a little leery of coming across as a line-cutter if I show up at noon and try to stand with people that got there at 7:00. If it seems like there's two groups in line, maybe we could at least visit each other if it looks like there could be some friction. We'll probably have to just wing it. Is anyone in the group really tall and intimidating? That might be an asset. :awesome: All I have is an evil eye.

After this pre-sale nonsense, I don't put much stock in secret codes! :LOL:

I'm a little leery of coming across as a line-cutter if I show up at noon and try to stand with people that got there at 7:00. If it seems like there's two groups in line, maybe we could at least visit each other if it looks like there could be some friction. We'll probably have to just wing it. Is anyone in the group really tall and intimidating? That might be an asset. :awesome: All I have is an evil eye.

I still like the idea of helping each other. I mean some people won't be able to get there super early. I see nothing wrong with setting it up so that all the .mu peole and anyone they drag along can go in together so we can get good position. Is there anything so wrong with that?

Archived