Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Those of you flying in or driving in for the show, which hotel are you staying at? We

are staying at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett, you can walk to the venue from there. :)

I hope to meet some you! It looks like a lot of you are lining up pretty early though, I don't think my family members will be up for that though. I'm sad my husband can't make the show now though. He keeps missing out. :(

I have family in the area, so I'm crashing there.

Those of you flying in or driving in for the show, which hotel are you staying at? We

are staying at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett, you can walk to the venue from there. :)

I hope to meet some you! It looks like a lot of you are lining up pretty early though, I don't think my family members will be up for that though. I'm sad my husband can't make the show now though. He keeps missing out. :(

I am still bouncing off the walls just over the fact that I'll be going!! Haven't even thought about the hotel yet. I don't think I'll be able to make any practical arrangements till I've calmed down a bit!

I am still bouncing off the walls just over the fact that I'll be going!! Haven't even thought about the hotel yet. I don't think I'll be able to make any practical arrangements till I've calmed down a bit!

Well, you definitely have time. :) You can book a room at the Gwinnett Holiday Inn right now for $69 a night, pre-paid, or $79 a night, with the option to cancel later. We stayed at the Laquinta in before, and that hotel is about a mile away from the arena. It's the same price as the Holiday Inn.

Those of you flying in or driving in for the show, which hotel are you staying at? We are staying at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett, you can walk to the venue from there. :)

we are near to Gwinnett also :D but for privacy I guess I'll hold that information until the day gets closer and any boardie-meetup deets come out.

Natalia ... my suggestion is don't delay too long, if you need hotel, pre-pay rates looked pretty good for now.

for the Wembley shows in Sept'10, those boardies reported the nearby hotel rates shot up. all the hotels jacked their rates in Raleigh for the Muse/U2 show as well :rolleyes:

Hey, don't forget about the cool ".mu forum member" shirts designed by a forum member. Here's the thread: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6926605#post6926605 They look pretty awesome. I need another Muse shirt like I need a hole in the head, but I'm still getting one, I think. If everyone got one, we'd be easy to spot! Except for the fact that it will probably be freezing cold and we'll be wearing jackets. :erm:

Here's a pic of someone wearing one: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6737976&postcount=196 Your username can be printed on the sleeve. The back is blank.

And here's a ladies shirt: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6729127&postcount=191

Here's the link to purchase: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6670595&postcount=152

Hey, don't forget about the cool ".mu forum member" shirts designed by a forum member. Here's the thread: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6926605#post6926605 They look pretty awesome. I need another Muse shirt like I need a hole in the head, but I'm still getting one, I think. If everyone got one, we'd be easy to spot! Except for the fact that it will probably be freezing cold and we'll be wearing jackets. :erm:

YES!!!

Here's a pic of someone wearing one: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6737976&postcount=196 Your username can be printed on the sleeve. The back is blank.

And here's a ladies shirt: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6729127&postcount=191

Here's the link to purchase: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6670595&postcount=152

I need to get on that!

How hard was it to change your username? I've been meaning to change it for awhile now.

I think we are staying a couple miles away from the venue, not sure what hotel it is, I don't do the booking haha

Idk what time i'll be getting there, it depends on what time i wake up and get ready at the hotel! which I'm sure won't be too late!

save me a spot though! ;)

I need to get on that!

How hard was it to change your username? I've been meaning to change it for awhile now.

I emailed Gemsy with a nice polite "sorry I'm a lame n00b" message and promised never to change it again. It was done within an hour or two, I think. It changed without any notice. I was posting something and when I hit Submit, I was like "OMG my new name!" :awesome:

BTW, sorry it kinda looks like your name. :erm: Didn't occur to me at the time. :chuckle:

I emailed Gemsy with a nice polite "sorry I'm a lame n00b" message and promised never to change it again. It was done within an hour or two, I think. It changed without any notice. I was posting something and when I hit Submit, I was like "OMG my new name!" :awesome:

BTW, sorry it kinda looks like your name. :erm: Didn't occur to me at the time. :chuckle:

I prefer yours over mine though. :D If they play Fury live in Atlanta, I may cry. lol

I think we are staying a couple miles away from the venue, not sure what hotel it is, I don't do the booking haha

Idk what time i'll be getting there, it depends on what time i wake up and get ready at the hotel! which I'm sure won't be too late!

save me a spot though! ;)

I have a feeling my party won't want to get there that early, I'll be waving to you guys from the back of the line. lol

Well, at least they played B&H and Sunburn at the final European gig, so hopefully they'll be adding those to the setlist. I know we're not positive Atlanta is the first gig of the tour, but if it is, I hope they'll bring a little something extra to the setlist to start off things with a bang. CE perhaps? IBTY? :awesome:

Yeah, Fury would be nice, but lol that'll never happen.

I am so excited for SS and PiB I could just die! At least those are pretty much a given. And MKU!

I have a feeling my party won't want to get there that early, I'll be waving to you guys from the back of the line. lol

but arent you staying across the street?! just walk over! :p

they better play bliss or i'm going to crap a brick :( hmph

Well, at least they played B&H and Sunburn at the final European gig, so hopefully they'll be adding those to the setlist. I know we're not positive Atlanta is the first gig of the tour, but if it is, I hope they'll bring a little something extra to the setlist to start off things with a bang. CE perhaps? IBTY? :awesome:

Yeah, Fury would be nice, but lol that'll never happen.

I am so excited for SS and PiB I could just die! At least those are pretty much a given. And MKU!

SUNBURN!!!!! I would cry tears of joy.

but arent you staying across the street?! just walk over! :p

they better play bliss or i'm going to crap a brick :( hmph

Well, it wasn't played at any of the UK/Europe gigs, unfortunately. And considering we're in the U.S. (country of lame music taste), I'm sure we'll get the "Muse greatest hits" setlist for the most part. But who cares! It's still MYOOZE! :musesign:

Well, it wasn't played at any of the UK/Europe gigs, unfortunately. And considering we're in the U.S. (country of lame music taste), I'm sure we'll get the "Muse greatest hits" setlist for the most part. But who cares! It's still MYOOZE! :musesign:

but bliss has ALWAYS been played....so unfair :'(

My dad pulled through! I now have four floor tickets! This is the culmination of years of waiting for me:D. Now just to stay alive until February 27th. I'm so paranoid that I am going to wreck on the way to the gig:unsure:...

I have to pray for tomorrow.

My dad pulled through! I now have four floor tickets! This is the culmination of years of waiting for me:D. Now just to stay alive until February 27th. I'm so paranoid that I am going to wreck on the way to the gig:unsure:...

Yay! Congrats to you! :)

I have to pray for tomorrow.

Oh dear. I don't think I realized you didn't get your tix. :supersad: Tomorrow you just have to!

Gah!!! 10:02. Everything just gone. I really couldn't believe it when my mom texted me, I thought it was some sick joke. I'm surprised I didn't curl up and die in the middle of 2nd period.

So, I know there's the 99x presale tomorrow. Can someone please send me the info in a PM? I'd really appreciate it. I would do anything for these tickets, I just really need to have them so I can stop freaking out about not having them!

I don't know how I made it through the day, honestly.

Thanks guys!

Gah!!! 10:02. Everything just gone. I really couldn't believe it when my mom texted me, I thought it was some sick joke. I'm surprised I didn't curl up and die in the middle of 2nd period.

So, I know there's the 99x presale tomorrow. Can someone please send me the info in a PM? I'd really appreciate it. I would do anything for these tickets, I just really need to have them so I can stop freaking out about not having them!

I don't know how I made it through the day, honestly.

Thanks guys!

Sorry you had to stress over that all day. I'll Pm you the info if no one else has. You will get tickets, don't worry. :)

Well, you definitely have time. :) You can book a room at the Gwinnett Holiday Inn right now for $69 a night, pre-paid, or $79 a night, with the option to cancel later. We stayed at the Laquinta in before, and that hotel is about a mile away from the arena. It's the same price as the Holiday Inn.

Thanks rufygirl!!

I am beginning to come down to earth... was even able to have some breakfast (at 2:00 p.m.!!), lol lol. I have to start looking at hotels soon.

thanks for the advice! xx

Archived