Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Me!!

I'll be driving from Dallas all night... any chance of all of us meeting and having some breakfast?

so...far I think its me, church, aznaryl, and you...I think we're gonna get a pretty decent sized group. I'm telling you...I will be there really early...I said I would drive by around 7...may go earlier.

so...far I think its me, church, aznaryl, and you...I think we're gonna get a pretty decent sized group. I'm telling you...I will be there really early...I said I would drive by around 7...may go earlier.

I plan on being there at around 7:00 a.m. -- should take about 11 hours to get there, I think. Am I understanding correctly that GA means the pit? I am fucking dying to make the barrier...

I'll be late, probably, around noon. I'll try to fix it for earlier, but 10 is the best I'll probably be able to swing. Save me a spot. :D

Wow! I'm so glad it looks like most everybody got tickets. I've been blasting Muse in my car and driving around in horrible Atlanta xmas traffic for the last 2 hours. Yay! :awesome::party:

I might show up at 7 if I'm bored enough. But more likely noonish. Whatevs. I'm flexible. I'm so glad it's a Saturday. Hubby can be on kid duty all day. :D

I plan on being there at around 7:00 a.m. -- should take about 11 hours to get there, I think. Am I understanding correctly that GA means the pit? I am fucking dying to make the barrier...

Glad you're coming to the Atlanta show! :) Guess you'll be going to more than one, 'cause I know they'll play TX.

Wow! I'm so glad it looks like most everybody got tickets. I've been blasting Muse in my car and driving around in horrible Atlanta xmas traffic for the last 2 hours. Yay! :awesome::party:

I might show up at 7 if I'm bored enough. But more likely noonish. Whatevs. I'm flexible. I'm so glad it's a Saturday. Hubby can be on kid duty all day. :D

lol...got him on a leash huh. :D

Glad you're coming to the Atlanta show! :) Guess you'll be going to more than one, 'cause I know they'll play TX.

LOL!! In a moment of pure undiluted madness I bought the tickets to Salt Lake City as well.... may have to fly to that one though: 990 miles!!

I'll just have to find another Muser to come with, surely there will be someone from Dallas who wants to go? I've got 2 GA tickets.

It will be awesome to meet everyone, Renee -- I am so looking forward to this!! xx

LOL!! In a moment of pure undiluted madness I bought the tickets to Salt Lake City as well.... may have to fly to that one though: 990 miles!!

I'll just have to find another Muser to come with, surely there will be someone from Dallas who wants to go? I've got 2 GA tickets.

It will be awesome to meet everyone, Renee -- I am so looking forward to this!! xx

lol...I wish I could do that...I really hope they add a few more dates for the southeast. They can't just leave off Florida and the Carolinas can they?

Those of you flying in or driving in for the show, which hotel are you staying at? We

are staying at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett, you can walk to the venue from there. :)

I hope to meet some you! It looks like a lot of you are lining up pretty early though, I don't think my family members will be up for that though. I'm sad my husband can't make the show now though. He keeps missing out. :(

Archived