Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I got 4 GA seats. It did not give me the option to purchase seated seats, only GA so I went with that. I may consider trading the GA's for really good seats if anyone is interested...I will need to talk to the kids and see too as the Gwinnett Arena has really good seats and I usually reserve all the GA stuff for U2 shows and since I have now seen Muse 3 times on the front rail of the GA, seats may be nice.

And yes, they sold out of the pre sale very very quickly!!!!

Well..I got my 2 pit tix....also people calm down. They open tickets up in phases...well sometimes..I know concertmaps does that with some bands I bought tickets through..so just keep checking it periodically and ticketmaster will have a better array of options for you as well..plus option of picking up your tickets that day which i like more than a week before a concert..

i think something is wrong with the site

I got to select how many tickets to buy and it redirected me to a page that said click event home to continue and i didnt see a link so i clicked the ticket home link and it took me back to the home pre-sale page

soo...i don't know what went wrong..

SAME HERE !! It showed me as having two tics (I was so excited) but after I clicked the quick pick link it went to a page that said click EVENT HOME to continue. Except there was not EVENT HOME link.. finally I clicked Ticket Home and it goes back to the main page where everything is now sold out. So sad :( :( :(

pre-sale is sold out already....did not get any tickets.:(

Drifter, I am so sorry u didn't get any.....they must have only alloted just a few for the pre sale...and I never saw where u could purchase any seats...I just hit the quick pick link and it took me right to GA tickets. I did notice that the sight was very slow. I am at work and on a fast server.

I know for the U2 presale, they allot tons of tickets for the fans, but we do have to pay for the presale and we get codes so they probably allot a lot more because we pay for our membership to u2.com.

Tickets will become available and hopefully the 99X presale will have plenty *fingers crossed*.

ok so for the 99x "presale" tomorrow ... I would appreciate a PM on the best/right way to get onto it ... PM=no touts :D

Me, too, please...although I have to work tomorrow and can't get to a computer until my lunch break at 11:45. Do you think it's even worth coming home to try then?

Alright. I will cheer up and try again tomorrow. I'll get a friend to do it with me on another computer too. And if all else fails I'll get the $175 tickets for Christmas. This is not the end of the world. This is not the end of the world. This is not the end of the world...

Archived