Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I was so cool meeting you! :) We determined that the band was in fact onsite doing the studio thing because it started so soon, there was no way they could've made it downtown that fast. I'm almost certain it was not pre-recorded. Ella, Natalia and I got the runaround when we were scoping out the buses, but we finally located them. Waited around until 12:45 and then gave up. There were only 3 people (not sure who they were) that were still giving it a go.

From the get-go the radio station was telling everyone that they were going downtown, but it was all lies! Most people must've believed it though, because there were very few people waiting around trying to meet them. It was pretty cold, too.

my friends and i tried the three entrances to go to the back parking lots but was stopped by security. they weren't asshole but they didnt want us to hang out either.

we even got tips from the security inside the venue.

oh well. it was a great show. thats what counts!

These are some pics of the forum people I met. They're on the PB link, but figured I'd single them out 'cause a couple of people said they wanted copies. Hope I'm not embarrassing anyone, but I think they're all good pics. :)

Oh, and for the record, the setlist picture wasn't actually mine. I just wanted a copy.... Natalia and I tried to get one but the security guard couldn't help us. He was really nice about it, though.

P1010790.jpg

Natalia in her cool rave shades (She brought them; they weren't Matt's. He wasn't wearing that kind.)

P1010777.jpg

Taylor (JuicyBoy) and pal (sorry, forgot his name...:$)

P1010778.jpg

Natalia

P1010780.jpg

Seth (Church) and pal. Note Seth's win labcoat....

P1010931.jpg

Seth in a euphoric daze post-show

P1010932.jpg

Rebecca (rufygirl), Natalia, Taylor (JuicyBoy) (his friend is in back), David (ae86drifter), and me

my friends and i tried the three entrances to go to the back parking lots but was stopped by security. they weren't asshole but they didnt want us to hang out either.

we even got tips from the security inside the venue.

oh well. it was a great show. thats what counts!

We got pretty close to one of the tour buses, but then got turned away. We loitered for awhile but then gave up. Yeah, I'm not that torn up about it or anything! :)

btw i heard that there was a meet and greet after the show? true or false?

Where did you hear that? I kinda doubt it, unless it was after 1:00, and hardly anyone was even still there by then. No "stalkers" or anything. The parking lot was virtually empty. I hope we didn't miss anything! I kinda thought since it was the first gig of the tour that they would've been a little more accessible.

Where did you hear that? I kinda doubt it, unless it was after 1:00, and hardly anyone was even still there by then. No "stalkers" or anything. The parking lot was virtually empty. I hope we didn't miss anything! I kinda thought since it was the first gig of the tour that they would've been a little more accessible.

Dom A said that. I was like, huh?

right after the show last night. he was saying they'd have a meet n greet and then leave town.

FUUUUUUUuuuuuuu!

Well, I don't think I could've lasted much longer anyway. And I wonder who they met and greeted since I didn't see anyone left except people that worked there. Well, I'm sure we'll hear about it if anyone from here went. Or really, seems like we already would've heard something! Maybe he just meant meet and greet for press people or something. I dunno....

Your pics look great. What kind of camera did you use? I need to get a new camera before I got to the Boston show next weekend. My 5 year old point and shoot barely made it through last night, I had to tape the battery compartment closed for the night, lol. I did manage some good shots, but I need a new camera stat!

I got a Lumix ZS1 (but there's also the slightly pricier ZS3 and newly released ZS7) at a steal for $199 (no tax/shipping) from Amazon a couple of months ago. It's sort of the official Muser camera, apparently. :LOL: Yeah, after last night, I'm pretty happy with it! :)

FUUUUUUUuuuuuuu!

Well, I don't think I could've lasted much longer anyway. And I wonder who they met and greeted since I didn't see anyone left except people that worked there. Well, I'm sure we'll hear about it if anyone from here went. Or really, seems like we already would've heard something! Maybe he just meant meet and greet for press people or something. I dunno....

yeah probably for the press. oh well. not too upset about it.

still hate the venue tho! lol

Yeah, I got the sarcasm there. :chuckle: I didn't notice any, though. Of course I WAS right in front of a security guard....

smelled it inside and outside!

Awesome pictures, Furygirl! My dad (who fancies himself a professional photographer) loved them, especially a few of the better ones. My mom is making him wish he had gone.

Oh, by the way, the cookies were awesome. I almost wish that they hadn't handed out bracelets so that the group could've gotten more Muse bonding time.

Archived