Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

So are they still handing out wrist bands? Do you just go pick one up or what?

I have no idea. Someone said they weren't handing them out after noon, but I never heard that. It all had something to do with us not being allowed on premises until 12:00.

Awesome for you guys! :) We are getting ready to head over there now to get bands, but not sure if they will be numbered since they are after noon, so maybe there is no point for us to go? lol

Yeah, I have no idea if they're still handing them out. If they're not then just stick around to get a good spot, I guess. Church is going back soon and I'm hoping he'll be able to shed a bit more light on whats going on.

Not to butt in on the conversation or anything but... :unsure:

That's good! I'm glad things worked out for you. Which section are you in?

My mom's been switching from person to person on the phone and they keep saying the same exact thing... "We apologize for the inconvenience but remember there are others in this situation and it wouldn't be right to admit you into GA and not them." So I may be stuck in seats after all.

Thank you! What time are you planning on getting there?

That is just such BS. You're not asking about everyone else, you're asking about you - and if they're not prepared to make everyone whole that's not your problem it's theirs (ticketmaster's) Personally, if it was me, I'd fight tooth and nail for the GA tickets and if I couldn't get them, I'd demand a full refund (i.e. comp the seated tickets they gave you - not skip the gig)

It's so terrible that this happened to you, I hope you can get it sorted out in some way that at least makes you feel as though you did everything you could.

What I really don't get is that the floor is going to cramped anyway, like twenty extra people is going to make a noticable difference? Just fix the tickets and do what anyone can tell is right.

What b-side would everyone love to hear tonight? I so badly want them to play deadstar or fury.

Not to butt in on the conversation or anything but... :unsure:

That is just such BS. You're not asking about everyone else, you're asking about you - and if they're not prepared to make everyone whole that's not your problem it's theirs (ticketmaster's) Personally, if it was me, I'd fight tooth and nail for the GA tickets and if I couldn't get them, I'd demand a full refund (i.e. comp the seated tickets they gave you - not skip the gig)

It's so terrible that this happened to you, I hope you can get it sorted out in some way that at least makes you feel as though you did everything you could.

Thank you so much. We are definitely going to try. I'll keep everybody updated about the situation and I totally agree, I want to know about MY tickets.

Ok, just got back to hotel. So they are still handing out wristbands but they are just to allow you on the floor. You still have to stand in line to keep your order. These bands are not numbered. So, if you aren't planning to stand in line from the time you get there, no real point in going early to get a band. FYI, there were probably 20-25 people in the line as of 1pm.

That's good! I'm glad things worked out for you. Which section are you in?

My mom's been switching from person to person on the phone and they keep saying the same exact thing... "We apologize for the inconvenience but remember there are others in this situation and it wouldn't be right to admit you into GA and not them." So I may be stuck in seats after all.

Thank you! What time are you planning on getting there?

but you bought GAs so you should get GAs.. I am sorry but they are not doing what they should be doing to compensate you for this..Their error and they need to fix it.

im still at the comfort of my house. im so lazy. think im gonna abort my plan to get there "early".

just a warning tho, if you're like me, who get to the venue late, it's gonna take a long ass time for the wristband. i remember the last time i was on the floor there. people were so slow. drove me nuts.

Hello! I'll be leaving in a couple of hours from South Carolina. If you see a chunky chick with long brown hair in a polkadot shirt... that's me! :) I've been waiting for this a long long time and missed out on the guys opening for U2. I'm really looking forward to this even though I'm stuck in section 200.

wait a min. i thot the wristbands are only for floor access? do the numbers really matter? they really determine your order on the floor?

The wristbands they were handing out before noon had numbers (I think, didn't get one), but the ones after noon were just for the floor, no numbers (I did get one of those).

I think the numbers just mean you can come back and go to the front of the line at 6 when the doors open. The wristbands without numbers won't help you to get in, but saves you from standing in line for a band once in.

The lady also said they will be searching bags and wanding, of course. Oh, and no food allowed in, so just take it out of your bag if you are bringing some in, like a bar or whatever.

I think the numbered wristbands are just for the people who got in line before noon (they didn't want people there that early? :unsure:) and just assure that they get back to the front of the line. :)

The same time as in Ireland. :awesome:

Thanks ducky. :happy:

I think I will not sleep tonight. :LOL:

I'm going to have to shut my computer off to avoid coming in this thread once the show starts! And I have to somehow figure out how to avoid tweets from furygirl in case she sends the setlist! gaaaaaaah is it monday yet? :awesome:

The wristbands they were handing out before noon had numbers (I think, didn't get one), but the ones after noon were just for the floor, no numbers (I did get one of those).

I think the numbers just mean you can come back and go to the front of the line at 6 when the doors open. The wristbands without numbers won't help you to get in, but saves you from standing in line for a band once in.

The lady also said they will be searching bags and wanding, of course. Oh, and no food allowed in, so just take it out of your bag if you are bringing some in, like a bar or whatever.

thanks for the info. think im just gonna get there around 6 then. live too far from the venue.

Prediction time! :awesome:

1. Uprising

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Resistance

5. Hysteria

6. Guiding Light

7. Plug In Baby

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Sunburn

11. Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Feeling Good

14. Starlight

15. Time Is Running Out

16. Unnatural Selection

Encore

17. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

18. Stockholm Syndrome

19. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Prediction time! :awesome:

1. Uprising

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Resistance

5. Hysteria

6. Guiding Light

7. Plug In Baby

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Sunburn

11. Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Feeling Good

14. Starlight

15. Time Is Running Out

16. Unnatural Selection

Encore

17. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

18. Stockholm Syndrome

19. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Arent they playing Back In Black tonight with that radio winner?

Archived