Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Looks like walking to the arena from here will be a breeze! I couldn't be more stoked for tomorrow -- I have no doubt it will be worth a 12-hour round trip. I have the coolest mom (keep in mind I'm in my 40's) -- since my friend who was coming with me had to back out at the last minute, mom is filling in and will be coming to the show. I promised I'd buy her a t-shirt so she could be the coolest 73-year-old around. :LOL: Lucky for her I was only joking about the screaming like a tween thing (maybe) but she will have to deal with my jumping up and down and singing!

BTW, I see that the Loafing Leprechaun is closed. Any dinner recommendations from you locals?

Lisa

Hi! We are at the Holiday Inn, just checked in and are starving. Been in a car for over 7 hours, so think we are going to do room service.

Hi! We are at the Holiday Inn, just checked in and are starving. Been in a car for over 7 hours, so think we are going to do room service.

I hear ya. We just went downstairs to the restaurant 'cause I for one am really tired. Up at 4:40 and drove the whole way here, so it may be an early night tonight. Somehow I doubt I'll be getting much sleep tomorrow night!

Looks like walking to the arena from here will be a breeze! I couldn't be more stoked for tomorrow -- I have no doubt it will be worth a 12-hour round trip. I have the coolest mom (keep in mind I'm in my 40's) -- since my friend who was coming with me had to back out at the last minute, mom is filling in and will be coming to the show. I promised I'd buy her a t-shirt so she could be the coolest 73-year-old around. :LOL: Lucky for her I was only joking about the screaming like a tween thing (maybe) but she will have to deal with my jumping up and down and singing!

BTW, I see that the Loafing Leprechaun is closed. Any dinner recommendations from you locals?

Lisa

I'm starting to have visions of your mom in the future - at the grocery etc in her Muse shirt!:D

I'm starting to have visions of your mom in the future - at the grocery etc in her Muse shirt!:D

:D I should have loaned her one of mine to wear tomorrow night! I'll be in my forum shirt -- not sure what she's wearing. Maybe I can get her to change in the restroom and wear her new wardrobe item at the show!!!

I hear ya. We just went downstairs to the restaurant 'cause I for one am really tired. Up at 4:40 and drove the whole way here, so it may be an early night tonight. Somehow I doubt I'll be getting much sleep tomorrow night!

Wow, where did you guys drive from again?

That's awesome arod77 got in to soundcheck! :)

Spring Lake, located just above Fayetteville.

We drive through Pittsboro when we go to Carrboro.

I think there are quite a few of us coming down from NC. :)

My hubby works in Fayetteville -- familiar with Spring Lake. Glad you made it safely! And yes, it does seem like there are lots of N Carolinians coming to the show. So maybe Muse will come to Greensboro or Charlotte or somewhere similar? Yeah, I wish.

I am incredibly nervous about this concert for my own stupid reasons. Muse has been my favorite band for a while now and this is my first time ever seeing them. I'm just afraid I'm going to miss something or whatever. I'm just stupid us all.

I saw them for the first time opening for U2 -- they were awesome. I don't think you have a thing to worry about. Enjoy it!!!

Archived