almost all things there are more expensive..not to mention the cost incurred for travelling there..though i assume u wont be goin all the way to japan JUST to buy some cd's..or are ya? ;)

Um... I'm not sure if debbie is planning to go to Japan anytime in the near future, but I am... so i'll answer this question, i think:LOL:

No, of course not, I'm going to travel all around Japan... shopping for MUSE's Japanese Edition cds though, is in the MUST-DO list :D

i went to alanis 1st concert here way back in 1996 in stadium negara, i was in 2nd tier...

yes i don't have to squint my eyes, but people on the stage looked small,most of the time i have to watch her perform on the giant screen...

i don't remember i;m sweating in the stadium back then ....not sure how about now since it was 10 years ago:D

oh...was it stadium negara? i was under the impression she played in stadium shah alam. now why did i think that?

Oh...that long ago huh. So she actually came here twice in a span of three years? Incredible...

MUSEflash from our resident hippy aunty, coolest teacher there ever was, now will ever be:

Omg' date=' omg am freaking out rite now. Am at airport just shook hands wif matt n dom. Guess my stalking plan worked.[/quote']

she said to expect picchars tonite.

over and out. beep!

Oh...that long ago huh. So she actually came here twice in a span of three years? Incredible...

MUSEflash from our resident hippy aunty, coolest teacher there ever was, now will ever be:

over and out. beep!

what!?!?!? OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMG I'm SO JEALOUUS!!!

and how long was the concert in Indonesia ?

i think it's protocol, that if the presenter/sponsor is of the haram variety, whatever they're presenting has to come with that little tag. tiger can't exactly advertise its product but it can establish brand consciousness and image via events like this...but because it's an alcohol brand, some measure of precaution must be taken, or rather, imposed on it by the powers that be.

cant exactly advertise? ive seen lots of beer ads in the Sun, calsberg, tiger, etc bla bla bla,

they advertise it everyday, but of course not in Berita Harian, etc that, but theres a term EVENT that still concerns me and i dont think its a brand consciouness tag if they mention that in the ads.

over and out. beep!

*SCREAMS* Aaaaghhhhhh!!! NOT FAIR! :'(

GAH! ...there's always tomorrow!!! :$

guess u guys noe.. eheh. am uploading the pix.. only two good ones but i'll try to post the lousy ones as well. my hands r still shaking.. i didnt exactly knew when they were arriving but when i checked the arrival time for flites from jakarta i just simply chose to target the 6.45pm arrival time coz that was the time incubus arrived at KLIA last time. there were only 5 of us, which left me wondering where are all malaysian muse fanss?? but seriously, it was good news for me coz there was no one between me and dom and matt and chris!! they were just a step infront of me.. i couldnt believe it when matt wink his eyes at me and asked "hey, how are u?" god.. i cant sleep tonite!!!!

guess u guys noe.. eheh. am uploading the pix.. only two good ones but i'll try to post the lousy ones as well. my hands r still shaking.. i didnt exactly knew when they were arriving but when i checked the arrival time for flites from jakarta i just simply chose to target the 6.45pm arrival time coz that was the time incubus arrived at KLIA last time. there were only 5 of us, which left me wondering where are all malaysian muse fanss?? but seriously, it was good news for me coz there was no one between me and dom and matt and chris!! they were just a step infront of me.. i couldnt believe it when matt wink his eyes at me and asked "hey, how are u?" god.. i cant sleep tonite!!!!

oh good for you...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG THEY PLAYED ASSASSIN, HOODOO, TAKE A BOW AND APOCALYPSE PLEASE. OMG. oh. meh god. too bad they didnt play Bliss... :( meaning no bliss balloons?? bummer. i hope they tweak that setlist a bit though. add in bliss and exopolitics and take out a few songs or maybe just one really long song. *coughcitizenerasedcough*

no..the indons got stockholm syndrome balloons instead..lol..doesnt have the same ring to it, does it?

over and out. beep!

haha didnt actually notice that the first time but thanx, mate..*kembang jap eheh* how was the meet-up, peeps?

so here are some of the pix. sori for the low quality but my hands were shaking very bad and i was more interested in looking (drooling at matt's handsomeness eheh) at them and finally had the courage to ask to shake their hands..

when they first arrive... i saw dom first becoz of his hair:LOL: and was shouting at z (my friend) to come n help me take pix but she seemed confused:rolleyes:

DSC00030.jpg

dom, rite on my face!

DSC00033.jpg

matt, rite on my face!! heheh *drools* cant forget his wink

DSC00032.jpg

them, departing to hotel..

DSC00035.jpg

sori if this post is too big..

i was actually shoved by one the bodyguards :mad: didnt noe for wat coz there was no commotion or s'thing like that.. but yeah, was aiming for a pix 2gether but they were walking towards their vehicle and i didnt want to stall 'em or pull 'em just to take a pix...

EDIT: after taking a second read of the previous posts.. they played hoodoo and citizen erased!! yes.. hopefully they'll play those here as well.

*respect* crazy_mary for the effort!

and the list from indonesia are just too predictable.. though assassin was a suprise..

and happy to see citizen erased on the list.. but no muscle museum??? come on..

hoping for muscle museum n showbiz.. plzzz muse plzzz muse plzzz muse...!!!

everyone shout for muscle museum if they didnt play it ok?? hehe encore!!!

btw, the venue looks really small.

yeah it does... the stage looks really small. so i'm trying to imagine it bigger...

... still cant. =\

do u think they have time to check every single IC of about 8-9k people entering the stadium??

i hope not! i'm 17 this year.. i hope they let almost-18year-olds in though. hehheh.

yes, im bringing my digital camera.

does anyone know what was the prize for the hit.tv Muse thing on friday 8 pm? i forgot to watch it.

i watched that.. it was just the making of koc and smbh. they didnt even show the making of starlight which is my favourite cause its the funniest. they didnt mention anything about winning anything.. so...... guess not? heh.

OMGOOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMG CRAZY_MARY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I ENVY YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED VSPIRIT FOR MY NUMBER! (or i should have asked vspirit for your number :LOL: ) BECAUSE I'D DEFINATELY FOLLOW YOU STALK THEM. DEEEFINATELY. and btw, you have NO idea how many times i've said "oh my god" when i heard you met them and SHOOK HANDS with them. was tom kirk there? you should have spoke to him! :LOL: oh my god.

... i still cant stop saying oh my god.

.. oh my god.

oh my god

oh my god.

... heh. ... omg. :LOL: i cant stop freaking out. omg.

:LOL: i cant stop saying OMG as well and went straight to surau after meeting 'em and pray to thank god i was lucky to meet 'em. i actually thought of asking vspirit to come along but my friend z was very pessimistic and kept asking me to forget my plan to go to airport coz my car was in the workshop! but luckily i got my car at 5 and went straight to airport half expecting that they had already arrived. but i was freaking happy to see galaxy people standing at the arrival hall and waited for like an hour and half till they arrived. u noe wat, i totally forgot about chris and was actually blocking him passing by when i was busy shaking matt and dom's hands.. OMG!!:LOL:

thanks for the link tired.unhappy. hopefully we'll get better recording from u? yes? i got lucky this time nutcracker..

man.. cant sleep, too excited. need to get some shut eye for 2morow

EDIT: how was the meet-up?

:LOL: i cant stop saying OMG as well and went straight to surau after meeting 'em and pray to thank god i was lucky to meet 'em. i actually thought of asking vspirit to come along but my friend z was very pessimistic and kept asking me to forget my plan to go to airport coz my car was in the workshop! but luckily i got my car at 5 and went straight to airport half expecting that they had already arrived. but i was freaking happy to see galaxy people standing at the arrival hall and waited for like an hour and half till they arrived. u noe wat, i totally forgot about chris and was actually blocking him passing by when i was busy shaking matt and dom's hands.. OMG!!:LOL:

thanks for the link tired.unhappy. hopefully we'll get better recording from u? yes? i got lucky this time nutcracker..

man.. cant sleep, too excited. need to get some shut eye for 2morow

EDIT: how was the meet-up?

u've proven u absolutely lived up to your name, CRAZY_mary..:D