AWESOME show! I'm sore all over but it was a blast! Damn those body surfers. :mad: But I did put my hand to a good use, :happy: there are bound to be some bruises there. Padan muka I would say. Got separated from my friends but kinda expecting in. :D

Wooot! I love Muse!

OK! I am officially CRAZY now!!!!!! OMG!!! its like THE BEST experience ever in my entire life! im so lucky to be alive now! i dont know how long my craziness will last, its gonna take a while to get back to my normal life without expecting to see MUSE again!

THE BEST CONCERT EVER!!! I LOVE MUSE!!! i'll always love Matt but now i think im in love with Mr Kirky himself! LOL! he' so freakin hot in person! :happy:

anyway kak faz! didnt get ur number la....mizcall me again nnt!

matthew bellamy is god-like. omfg omfg omfg....i just had the greatest time of my life, just had the highest high of my life!!!! MUSE FUCKIN ROCKS!!! Dom...oh Dom.......blew me away....he totally did. and Chris....yeah...boppin his head up and down!!

favorite performances:

Knights of Cydonia

Plug-In Baby

Sunburn

TIRO

Starlight

B&H

Take A Bow

yeah....Muse just made my whole year.

how did u get that?

stayed way until almost everyone left...stood in front at the fence. While the crew guys were packing up...they gave them away. I was one of the lucky few. Some got tags from the crew guys...setlist is W--aaaaayy...more important! Plus I got the towel from a sound guy on the side of the stage.It was on the floor near some amps...so I asked him for it.

museKL.jpg

Brilliant concert! Bruised but given the chance I'll do it all over again! :D:musesign:

Grabbed both setlist and towel. :p It's from the Mandarin Oriental...guess that's where they're staying.

^^ Woot! Lucky devil! :D Are those towel wet? Hey could you scrape some DNA sample? Hahahaha. Cloning's the key. :LOL:

that was soo fucking awesome!

it went for like 2 hours!

quality muse.

after everyone broke down the barriers, i managed to get fairly close to the front

no support act, very good.

I literally got crushed... i was right at the front for most of the show.

i went to the back after TIRO

i'm extremely satisfied

best gig i ever been to

THANKYOU MUSE!

I had the a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wasn't pumped n was still sitting when they hit knights of cydonia but once hysteria started i got off my sit n grab my gf n we stayed at the barricade in front of the numbered seats and it was all 'in the zone' until they left before the encores!!

all the hits played was crazy!!! total adrenaline!!

i've lost my voice.. dead tired!!

MUSE!!! come back again please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super awesome! muahahaha!!

better than the s'pore gig baybehhh ....!!!

assassin omg .. thanx matt! thanx muse!

i did enjoy myself jumping, singing, moshing, screaming, whoa what a night!

i did notice that matt was enjoying himslef .. he speaks malay like "terima kasih", "apa kabar" lol ..!!

anyway, i managed to hold my position and stay infront for the whole concert! the moshing not as horrible as the s'pore gig. phew ..

yea .. what a night!