If it's not too much trouble, could you perhaps please help me out a little there? I don't have a Last.fm account. Looooonnnng story. ;) I would be around Singapore for the Killers so I could meet up with the buyer on a cash on delivery basis, that might work. I'll give you my email if it's ok for you :)

I'm still not really going all out to sell my "unwanted" Andrew Bird ticket :( I only posted it on twitter and on here so far... I guess a part of me kinda hopes no one would buy it so I could still hold the ticket in my hands. Maybe next week...

Edit: That avatar is indeed monstre-ous! ;)

Sure, do you want me to try on Facebook too? :)

Can't you do a retake of your exam, pretending you're sick on the actual day so you can go see Mr. Bird?

EDIT: Ah, no Facebook event page, but I've left a message on the Last.fm page.

Edited by Waldo

ramai juga MUSE freak from Malaysia sanggup pg Sg. :D perhaps we can meet there buat small gathering ke. lepak2 after concert ker. :) and mana korang stay in Sg. since this is my first visit.

most of us are staying at betelbox hostel (http://www.betelbox.com). & yes i think we're all meeting up to lepak aft the concert.

heyy! may i know which n what time is your flight to and fro? i'm thinking about taking airasia on the 3rd itself early in the morning but haven't booked it yet :)

kl to sing flight ak705 (departing 10am)

sing to kl flight ak710 (departing 6.20pm)

@Lyalshak, wow its your first gig? bad idea to make muse your first gig ever la. then nothing can top off their awesomeness :p but yeah, if your seats are numbered, you can actually tour around Singapore and jalan jalan before the gig. dont have to line up since your seats are already reserved for you :) I'm gonna do the same thing with my friend! Since I've never been to singapore before ehheh.

huhu yeah ive been saving my concert-virginity for the used & billy talent (& recently muse la). actually am not a big fan of concerts. claustrophobic & stuff. but its freaking muse man! hahah this could be the only concert ever that im going to. unless any of the 3 bands mentioned comes to malaysia, or i get to go overseas in the future. huhu

oh yeay definitely will jalan2! :D yes nut, any recommendation for us singapore-virgins? :p

Ok you Singapore tourist-noobs (LOL hope you don't get offended).:p

Awesome place to chillax, The Esplanade! Good for couples or groups of friends or even if you're alone trying to reminisce about the past. You can also visit our "Awesome!!!":rolleyes: Merlion statue which spits out water continuously, just on the other side of the river. And there's also the Singapore Flyer which is a direct copy of the London Eye.

In front of The Esplanade is the Marina Square where it's your regular shopping mall. Good to come here if you're planning to eat at the many fast food restaurants or foodcourt before chlling at The Esplanade. (Btw this area is near the F1 grand stand)

Not far from here is Suntec City which is a huge shopping centre by Singapore standards.

Then for those about to club, I salute you. You can check out the many pubs and clubs and restaurants (pretty atas and expensive i might add) at Clarke Quay. If you walk at night, there's a spot where they have a field with electronic kite flyers. They have lazers and weird UFO stuff attached to them.

Then there's Orchard Road where people spend money on shopping. Think of it as Bukit Bintang. There's HMV(!), Borders, Kinokuniya... lots of 7-11s... If you want to catch a midnight or even crazy late movie, watch at Cineleisure, opposite HMV.

For really touristy stuff, go to the island at the south of Singapore, called Sentosa. You can go there by cable car, bus, drive in... It'a a decent place to hang out at the beach, or if you'd like to be more adventurous you can try the MEGAZIP :awesome: and Luge, which is a half go-kart, half toboggan ride down the hill. That was uber fun.

I can't think of anymore places right now. Anyone else care to contribute?

HMV is so overpriced it makes me cry. :p I went to a store in London last month and despite the currency conversion, the price was about 70% cheaper. Gramophone and That CD stores are quite good, they're more worth it and you can scrounge plenty of special edition things there for cheap because the shop owners don't know how much they're worth. :awesome::chuckle:

And I say without a hesitation that the Esplanade is my favourite part of Singapore. :yesey:

Also, why are people selling tickets for so expensive? Grr, I'm angry. This is why I was going to buy a ticket when they first came out, and sell them if I couldn't go. Just as Pen A tickets sell out, my parents decide I can go. :facepalm:

Nut: thnx so much! call me weird but im excited abt the gigantic ferris wheel thingy. huhu i didnt go when they had it in kl :p oh well.. it'll be more interesting to see a sorta bird's eye view of another country compared to my own right? huhu

Tee: maybe u should get terrace/balcony ticket & sit w us less fortunate ppl :D

Noor, what happened? *hugs* That really sucks. Are you sure it's gonna be a no go? :(

Noor, aww what happened?? :( :( any way you can convince your parents (i'm assuming you cant go becuase they suddenly dont let you go) to let you go?

Yeah, I'm sure. A definite nnnno go. You're right, Deb. And there is no way to convince them. But I made an agreement with my mama :

Me: "Then when I'm older, if Muse plays at Australia or London, and I fly there to see them, you cannot say anything, OK?"

Mum: "OK. 'Coz you'd be older by then."

Haha.

*sigh* I'll be missing my heroes again.

But, like I was telling Nut, there's always hope for an Operation Stalk Muse @ Airport, right? Or if I wouldn't be able to make it because of SCHIAFOGWGOIWMGschool, I could like, write them a note and pass it to one of yous to pass it to them (: Or something like that.

NEWS : The arabic writings on Chris' right arm reads 'Ernie', the name of his youngest child, and on his left is 'Kelly', his wife. Got clear shots from a picture on their Twitter and on the Resistance video and managed to figure out what they read (: Wooooo

ILOVEMUSE.

Come on tee sell off some of your limited edition stuff to fund your tix :p

Nevarrrrrrrr! :mad::LOL: I think I have around $200 in Singapore dollars...I guess I'll have to change money from other countries. :erm: I'm hoping to find a ticket for face value though, bloody scalpers.

I could, but if it really does end up to forking out $200+...I'll just pay for it and be extremely broke and unable to ever buy anything in Singapore again unless I change money. :LOL:

thats so overpriced!! i still think you shuld get terrace/balcony tix & sit w us :D:D

oh & Nut's idea of selling ur limited edition stuff = :awesome:

lol

I could, but oooh it's my first time seeing Muse and I really want to go mental. :LOL: The only time I'e ever not been in the front row was to see Stars, and I was gutted...I think I'll sit on a terrace to see Muse when I'm 50. ;)

And I love my stuff thank you. :(

Nut aka official SG guide to Malaysian Musers;

After the show, any idea on the best way to get back to the hostel if it's really late i.e. after hanging out and stuff? I've been checking the train / bus options but xtau they operate latest what time.

In other words: may I hang with the coolest Singaporean I know? :D

Also: buat gadis2 yang bakal menjejak si Bunga, apa cerita?

yeap that's exactly how i felt tee. but if i get the pen A tix, my whole trip budget would be about rm1000 & thats a bit too much. nearly gave up on going at all til i realized there are other options = cheaper concert tix :LOL: but yes. im still praying & hoping & wishing day in & day out that they'd come to malaysia. then we'll make sure we'll be at the frontest of the front, or better still, VIP area, & even better, backstage! :D

god what am i crapping? :facepalm: anyways, good luck on getting the tix yeah! looking fwd to having u w us in singapore :)

miele/nut: is walking back to betelbox ramai2 aft the concert an option? we can go real slow while reflecting on what an awesome night we just had. hehe

The cheapest so far is $220. I'm currently awaiting responses from a few other people I contacted. :)

Woah what a greedy scalper. :mad: Hope the others prices aren't obscene.

miele/nut: is walking back to betelbox ramai2 aft the concert an option? we can go real slow while reflecting on what an awesome night we just had. hehe

Technically you can walk back, but it's going to take about half hour IF you walk fast. I wouldn't walk but I guess if ramai2 not too bad lah.

Miele, the last train leaves Kallang station (nearest to Indoor Stadium) about 1130pm which is darn early. No doubt you'll miss that one. Bus services will definitely have after that, maybe till about 12-ish?

just want to know can bring Malaysia flag or not. hehe. :D

That would be awesome! I don't see why not.

just want to know can bring Malaysia flag or not. hehe. :D

Awesome idea, may just copy you.

:LOL: what if I bring tudung saji instead, Msian what?

nut, thanks man. So I guess if all Mused-out after the show, can together2 take taxi la kot ke Betelbox. Got taxi 24 hours right?

12 days to go!!!