Ooo.... Nice! :D But her tickets aren't cheap as well... :erm:

Lol... Yeah, I did. For the fun of it :happy:

Yeah they're rather expensive. Plus I'm not really a fan of hers so I wont be going, but I thought maybe someone on the board might be interested? :) Her songs are catchy though, but I'd rather not listen to her live. her voice is soooooooooooooo nasal :noey:

Omg! lol so you had to send a present to someone on the other side of the world? how did it go? tell meeeeeeee who what when where? :p

Yeah they're rather expensive. Plus I'm not really a fan of hers so I wont be going, but I thought maybe someone on the board might be interested? :) Her songs are catchy though, but I'd rather not listen to her live. her voice is soooooooooooooo nasal :noey:

Omg! lol so you had to send a present to someone on the other side of the world? how did it go? tell meeeeeeee who what when where? :p

Lol.... Me too.... sort of have 40% of wanting and 60% not wanting to go :rolleyes: Hehe....

I never heard her live so I dunno how is she gonna sound. Lol

Yeah, I did get someone half way round the world. His username is Davy from UK. When I saw that, I'm like shit! what to get for him?! I didn't even know about him at all, never seen him in any threads more like it :p In the end got him a book and a keychain(a Malaysian souvinier) The postage cause about RM 11 or RM 14. Thank God that I manage to fit it into an envolope. Box is gonna cause a lot. Ekkkk!!!! He got it like a few days before Christmas but mine, still got no news.... :erm::(

Joelyn, you have an amazing view!! oh wow.. if i have that view, i would spent like 1 hour everyday looking at the stadium while listening to muse songs. i just can't bring myself to watch any other concert at that stadium again. other than muse's of course .. *in a very dramatic mode*

it took me a while to figure out what kipas sudah mati stand for.. :LOL:

Deb, Switchfoot is in my 2008 list of regrets as well, other than EITS and the Singapore trip and so on... so i don't think i wanna add Mogwai to my 2009 list of regrets pulak. am not really familiar with their music as well, but am really into post-rock these days.. dunno why haha..

what's super lala cina ahbeng? sounds so interesting... :LOL:

nonoor, sabar ya! sakit hati tuh jangan di layan sgt. u're GI Jane remember? haha..sorry, am lousy in giving kata2 semangat.:$

fuyyyooo.. mahal tuh tickets to see Raihana.. :stunned:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUT!!!! :D:happy:

Joelyn, you have an amazing view!! oh wow.. if i have that view, i would spent like 1 hour everyday looking at the stadium while listening to muse songs. i just can't bring myself to watch any other concert at that stadium again. other than muse's of course .. *in a very dramatic mode*

Deb, Switchfoot is in my 2008 list of regrets as well, other than EITS and the Singapore trip and so on... so i don't think i wanna add Mogwai to my 2009 list of regrets pulak. am not really familiar with their music as well, but am really into post-rock these days.. dunno why haha..

nonoor, sabar ya! sakit hati tuh jangan di layan sgt. u're GI Jane remember? haha..sorry, am lousy in giving kata2 semangat.:$

:LOL: I would love to but the problem is whenever I look at Stadium Negara, I'll be thinking, Shit!, I want to experience it again. I want to go back to the concert again!!! So most of the time, I quickly go back in before I get totally hit by the full force of wanting :rolleyes::chuckle::p

Lol.... I just love the way you say fuyyyooo.. mahal tuh tickets to see Raihana.. :stunned: Dunno why.... :stunned::chuckle:

:LOL: I would love to but the problem is whenever I look at Stadium Negara, I'll be thinking, Shit!, I want to experience it again. I want to go back to the concert again!!! So most of the time, I quickly go back in before I get totally hit by the full force of wanting :rolleyes::chuckle::p

Lol.... I just love the way you say fuyyyooo.. mahal tuh tickets to see Raihana.. :stunned: Dunno why.... :stunned::chuckle:

oh yeah.. i think i'd do the same thing. have to live in the present tense not in a dream land. besides, being nostalgic an hour a day is not healthy.:noey::LOL:

haha.. seriously. damn expensive man. dah la ekonomi tak bagus sgt nih. lol.. even Muse didn't cost that much. :stunned:

oh yeah.. i think i'd do the same thing. have to live in the present tense not in a dream land. besides, being nostalgic an hour a day is not healthy.:noey::LOL:

haha.. seriously. damn expensive man. dah la ekonomi tak bagus sgt nih. lol.. even Muse didn't cost that much. :stunned:

:LOL: Till their next tour. Which dunno will Malaysia be included in their World tour or not... :erm::(

:LOL: Dahlah Muse is cheap, got 20% discount summore.... :rolleyes::LOL:

a dead fan? why lah? :(

lol I cant seem to be able to tell which song is which for Mogwai. Must be because there isnt singing. For me anyway, I usually can tell which song is which first by the lyrics. I'm not used to listening to Post Rock just yet... so I shall now label myself as a Post Rock n00b lol.

'lala' means like.. the 'ghetto' chinese people. you can see lots of them in places like Sungei Wang, they usually wear lots and lots of pink and their coloured contact lenses have star-like or heart-like patterns on them and they have a very 'harajuku-like' style to their clothes. oh, and they like to take lotsa neoprint photos. lol its a stereotype la.

sorta like this. http://www.freewebs.com/hero87/-%20New%20Folder/neoprint%203.JPG

I'm sure you know what a cina ah beng is right? hahaha. so I added the 'super lala' adjective to add more effect :p

Lol.... Me too.... sort of have 40% of wanting and 60% not wanting to go :rolleyes: Hehe....

I never heard her live so I dunno how is she gonna sound. Lol

Yeah, I did get someone half way round the world. His username is Davy from UK. When I saw that, I'm like shit! what to get for him?! I didn't even know about him at all, never seen him in any threads more like it :p In the end got him a book and a keychain(a Malaysian souvinier) The postage cause about RM 11 or RM 14. Thank God that I manage to fit it into an envolope. Box is gonna cause a lot. Ekkkk!!!! He got it like a few days before Christmas but mine, still got no news.... :erm::(

Oh him!!! I know him! he posts on the Twilight thread quite a fair bit. :D I think I saw him on Chat a few times before too! I confused him with dwydav once as well hahaha. aww man thats so cool, giving him a Malaysian keychain :D what book did you get him? I wanna know what you got! lol. *curious* wah I expected postage to be about RM50 :stunned: I wanted to send my friend a birthday/christmas present but she lives all the way in the US. I thought postage was gonna cost about RM50 so thats why I haven't gotten around to doing it yet eh heh.

Oh him!!! I know him! he posts on the Twilight thread quite a fair bit. :D I think I saw him on Chat a few times before too! I confused him with dwydav once as well hahaha. aww man thats so cool, giving him a Malaysian keychain :D what book did you get him? I wanna know what you got! lol. *curious* wah I expected postage to be about RM50 :stunned: I wanted to send my friend a birthday/christmas present but she lives all the way in the US. I thought postage was gonna cost about RM50 so thats why I haven't gotten around to doing it yet eh heh.

:LOL: I see.... Yeah, dwydav and davy is quite similar at the end. I got him a book called good omen, bad omen. Got it for him after looking through his interest. Good Omen, bad omen is a type of scientific fictional which is closer to daily basis scientific fiction. not sure whether he likes it or not although he say he does. Lol....

2 years before this, that is the first time I've send a present overseas, to Holland. And when I ask for the price of postlaju, do you know how much she said, at least RM 180. I think I'm gonn faint when I heard the price. Lol... RM 180?! I don't think I can afford it at all. Lol.... So in the end I just send through airmail on normal postage which cost about 38-40 ringgit. Much cheaper than 180. Hehe.... It took about 1 and a half week to reach there so it's not too bad la ^^ :p If you could try to send it in an envelope than a box. Envelope is like only half the price of the box :happy:

:LOL: I see.... Yeah, dwydav and davy is quite similar at the end. I got him a book called good omen, bad omen. Got it for him after looking through his interest. Good Omen, bad omen is a type of scientific fictional which is closer to daily basis scientific fiction. not sure whether he likes it or not although he say he does. Lol....

2 years before this, that is the first time I've send a present overseas, to Holland. And when I ask for the price of postlaju, do you know how much she said, at least RM 180. I think I'm gonn faint when I heard the price. Lol... RM 180?! I don't think I can afford it at all. Lol.... So in the end I just send through airmail on normal postage which cost about 38-40 ringgit. Much cheaper than 180. Hehe.... It took about 1 and a half week to reach there so it's not too bad la ^^ :p If you could try to send it in an envelope than a box. Envelope is like only half the price of the box :happy:

there's another user called Davey25 as well :LOL: SO MANY DAVES! ahahha. its so confusing. cool, at least you had a clue on what to get him la :) was the book light? i thought the heavier the book is, the more expensive it was. I wanted to send my friend a Twilight book haha. thanks for the tip btw :happy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aww man I know I should be studying, but I cant help but search for Muse when i'm on youtube and i saw this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPDvOfiaXk

omg. i'm so fucking nostalgic now. I still cant believe we got a version of Citizen Erased that was SO epic *bawls eyes out*

:LOL: Till their next tour. Which dunno will Malaysia be included in their World tour or not... :erm::(

:LOL: Dahlah Muse is cheap, got 20% discount summore.... :rolleyes::LOL:

next tour? that'll be like in 2010 eh? i was actually hoping for 'em to play Sunburst this year :p:LOL:

betol! dah la lagi best drpd Raihana.. murah pulak tu. ish, ish..heh

aww man I know I should be studying, but I cant help but search for Muse when i'm on youtube and i saw this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPDvOfiaXk

omg. i'm so fucking nostalgic now. I still cant believe we got a version of Citizen Erased that was SO epic *bawls eyes out*

look at those phones! :happy::happy: von's video caught the beauty of the crowd that night. and yeah, we got one of the best version of CE! i remember closing my eyes and really menghayati the song while Matt was playing the piano in this. gagaaga.. nostalgic now. :(

i believe kipas sudah mati is a direct translation to die hard fans. come to think of it, it should be kipas mati keras or something like that. lol

damn nostalgic ...:LOL:

soon it will be the 2 year anniversary of Muse concert in KL..time really flies...

tell me about it. two years next month eh? but why can't i get over it? haiiih.. haha.

Edited by crazy_mary

Happy belated birthday to the coolest kacang ever!! Hope ur still out partying dude. :\mm/:

:LOL: U guys damn funny la. It's kipas susah mati, not sudah. susah = hard. :D

* quietly joins Faz with being nostalgic, singing along with CE @ Std Negara, gazing at Joelyn's awesome photo at the same time*

Thank you guys for the lovely birthday wishes lol! :D

Liz: It's ok about the birthday banner! It's the thought that counts eh! hahaha

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! My 'friend' called me after work at 630pm just now asking whether i wana go watch Stars cuz he got an extra ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH I HATE HIM. Hated him for not calling me earlier, before i made a very important appointment. ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise i could've shared some Stars news lol. So sad.

Noor: Thank you for that incredibly funny pic! I'm proud of ya hahahaha. Yeah don't take heed of all those immature school mates. I know it's hard but i know you're tough as well... You can do it. :)

Deb: Oh China One is SO not the land of lala cina ahbengs man!! Even though it's called China One LOL!!! You see, guys have to be 23 and girls 21 so you get the working class people, who're mainly there to chill and just have a good time. So there's a good mix of races esp. caucasians :eyebrows:

Joelyn: Wah ur so cool to be staying there man! So near a power place. If i were you i'd try to sneak in for future gigs there. Cuz that time when i was buying burger Ramly outside stadium Negara, while waiting for Muse (nostalgic moment :viking:), the burger seller told me that it's pretty easy to sneak in, as sometimes some of his friends do that when they're not selling their food and stuff. lol so cool.

Miele: Lol the coolest kacang ever is kacang puteh man. Who here doesn't like kacang puteh?!! Oh my now i feel nostalgic about eating kacang puteh...

Kak Faz: Yah lah Muse didn't cost as much as the SG gig also, plus it turned out to be so much better! One of the many reasons being CE!!!!!!!!! It's like Muse's emo song lol but waaaaah happening man.... Wow can't forget it. If Muse really are gona tour again around here, CMON 2010, alreadY!!! lol

Nut, You are most welcome! Glad you liked it!

Auntie Mary and Nut, Believe it or not, its not the students, its the "teachers"!

[spoiler=PFFFFT.]

Since day one, some teachers come up to me with an incredibly annoying face and are like "KENAPA RAMBUT MACAM TU??" Then I'm like "KEPALA SAYA KENA JAHIT" Then they can't say anything.

Then I don't wanna put on the tudung at school, so I wrote a letter lah, to give to the principal. But before that, my friend and I were called to the good for nothing counselor. She asked us why and gave us "advice" and all. And I don't want to put it on, because I memang don't put it on, and I also told her lah, "Saya pun tak nak pakai pasal kepala saya baru kena jahit, so tak selesa." Then she's like "Ah, tu pasal lah kena jahit, Tuhan kasi." So just beacuse she wears the tudung, she can make such a remark? And I'm the one who's going to hell. Hmm. But that one really hurt. But only for a while, coz after that I was like WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT THEY SAY. Then summore she can say "Sekarang rambut awak pendek, so bagi perempuan tak cantik kalau orang lihat" So I said "Kenapa saya nak kisah apa mereka fikir? Mereka tak tahu apa yang saya lalui?" Then she said "Yelah, memang awak tak kisah, tapi awak hidup dalam masyarakat, awak mestilah peduli." So like, you can tell a cancer patient "Cover your head, not nice for others to see a bald girl."

Ok I'm breaking my so-called hiatus. It's so not working out. I miss you guys too much :p

Yay! I'm so glad you decided to head to the Mogwai gig, Deb. Hope you managed to get the early bird tickets. I kinda talked another concert buddy of mine to come to the Mogwai gig (i seem to do that a lot huh lol) with me :D It's been awhile since I met up with everyone - I can't wait til then!

Joelyn, looks like it's a pretty short-intended hiatus :( But anyway, if I do disappear after this, I guess I'll only be back after the Mogwai concert! How's work coming along for you btw? Is it possible to visit your hostel in any way? Lol.

Nut, you have a "friend" that's willing to give you free last minute tickets? you must introduce this "friend" to us! lol. So mean though - 6:30pm only called you up. Sigh. How did you celebrate your birhday btw? :]

Tee, NEWS! STARS! REVIEW!! "absolutely brilliant" and "great too" wouldn't be enough to satisfy my concert review cravings! lol. Setlist? I read that they played your ex-boyfriend is sill dead for an encore? lol. Do tell us how it went!

Noor, geramnya! That counsellor seriously should consider getting a change of job because that does NOT in any way help a student to feel better after a "session". Why would she care about getting you hurt in the eyes of the society just because a girl's hair is short/bald? She should be worried about your well-being and your emotions now instead of what others think! When Natalie Portman shaved her head for V for Vendetta (kick-ass movie, btw), I thought that was one of the boldest and bravest thing she did as an actress and I totally respect her for that! Was the counsellor trying to put the blame on you? Good God. :mad::noey: You should not in any way think that what happened the other night the bastard hurt you was your fault. Remember that!

-------------------------

In this case,

tdkprestigeep2.jpg

Can you spot anything interesting there? Might have to squint a little...

For those who did not catch Chris Nolan's little "promotion" of his other movie in The Dark Knight ;)

Yeah I am totally procrastinating. I have not touched my books since the new years :( So dead. However, I did study Christian Bale's every emotion from TDK though, not sure if that counts... (don't worry - there weren't many Bruce Wayne scenes to begin with *cough*) I think one of the sexiest Bale expression was when Rachel went to his penthouse for "safety reasons" and Bruce walked in the room where she was at. He stole a glance at Rachel and the next second he looked away instantly while walking and facing his back to Rachel. It was as though he glared at her and wanted her to follow him with his walk. OOHH LALA. Anyone's heart at the receiving end of that split second glare would totally flutter!

No words needed.

/end crazy Liz talk.

P/S: I've been told that Sunburst 2009 will be on the 21st March 2009. So people, please mark your calendars! As to who will be playing, oh wouldn't we love a confirmed line up list right now?

Here's hoping the Sunburst organizers would learn a thing or two from the Singfest peeps!

Edited by guilt-stricken

Tee, NEWS! STARS! REVIEW!! "absolutely brilliant" and "great too" wouldn't be enough to satisfy my concert review cravings! lol. Setlist? I read that they played your ex-boyfriend is sill dead for an encore? lol. Do tell us how it went!

:LOL:

Etc pics

Stars pics

Ahh, I dunno the setlist, can't remember it all in order! ): But I CAN remember that it started with The Night Starts Here, and then it lapsed into Take Me To The Riot. The last song they played before the encore was Your Ex-Lover Is Dead (that was the highlight for me, because it's my favourite song of theirs and I think they performed it the best). I remembered the last two songs but I seem to have just forgotten! :eek::facepalm:

Ok, so, review as you said....(I'll make it short, because I don't want to babble....

Etc: I only knew about Etc the day before the show, so I wasn't really familiar with their music and I didn't know what they looked like. So I wandered around like an idiot before I realized that oh, the guy playing right in front of me was the singer/guitarist! :LOL: It was only him that day, their drummer wasn't there. His myspace doesn't have many of his good songs, and the recordings are poor, which is a shame because the songs are great live. My new favourite song is Ex's Casettes. :D He covered 'I Want To Be Your Dog' by The Stooges in memory of the late Ron Asheton, and I was very impressed. I would definitely like to see them again, either as a whole band or just Ben. The songs were ridiculously cathy, so eeesh, they converted a new fan on the spot. :LOL:

Stars: This is the first concert that I've seen where the band hasn't sung a note off-key or played the wrong note or something else like that. :rolleyes: But the audience wasn't so great, rather boring lah. I wanted to start a moshpit but errrr, in the Esplanade that would be a bit....awkward. :LOL: The stage was full of flowers. :stunned: So they constantly threw them out to the crowd, heh. The male singer (dunno his name...) attempted to crowd surf at the end. :D Hmm....what do I say without being all spazz-y? :LOL: The only thing I can really say is that the show was brilliant, which sounds boring but erm, better than me spazzing. :p What I didn't like was the signing. It's giving those sitting at the back more of an advantage to be the first in line, instead of the hardcore fans that bought their tickets waaaaay in advance to be at the front. Also pity the people upstairs. :( The line was sooo fucking long, and I don't think it moved at all while I was in line. :rolleyes: In the end I just gave up, because it said the signing was only for half an hour and I don't think I would have made it anyways. :(

:

Joelyn: Wah ur so cool to be staying there man! So near a power place. If i were you i'd try to sneak in for future gigs there. Cuz that time when i was buying burger Ramly outside stadium Negara, while waiting for Muse (nostalgic moment :viking:), the burger seller told me that it's pretty easy to sneak in, as sometimes some of his friends do that when they're not selling their food and stuff. lol so cool.

Kak Faz: Yah lah Muse didn't cost as much as the SG gig also, plus it turned out to be so much better! One of the many reasons being CE!!!!!!!!! It's like Muse's emo song lol but waaaaah happening man.... Wow can't forget it. If Muse really are gona tour again around here, CMON 2010, alreadY!!! lol

oooh. did he tell you how to sneak in? kinda difficult to do since it's a std and all. once i tried to sneak in S. Alam std for a football match, i was shooed by the security there! :mad: teruk betul that fella. no pity for a poor student. Ramly burger is so freaking nice. even better than McDonalds haha..

i doubt they'll be playing CE for their next tour. am sure new songs from the new album will dominate.

Auntie Mary and Nut, Believe it or not, its not the students, its the "teachers"!

[spoiler=PFFFFT.]

Since day one, some teachers come up to me with an incredibly annoying face and are like "KENAPA RAMBUT MACAM TU??" Then I'm like "KEPALA SAYA KENA JAHIT" Then they can't say anything.

Then I don't wanna put on the tudung at school, so I wrote a letter lah, to give to the principal. But before that, my friend and I were called to the good for nothing counselor. She asked us why and gave us "advice" and all. And I don't want to put it on, because I memang don't put it on, and I also told her lah, "Saya pun tak nak pakai pasal kepala saya baru kena jahit, so tak selesa." Then she's like "Ah, tu pasal lah kena jahit, Tuhan kasi." So just beacuse she wears the tudung, she can make such a remark? And I'm the one who's going to hell. Hmm. But that one really hurt. But only for a while, coz after that I was like WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT THEY SAY. Then summore she can say "Sekarang rambut awak pendek, so bagi perempuan tak cantik kalau orang lihat" So I said "Kenapa saya nak kisah apa mereka fikir? Mereka tak tahu apa yang saya lalui?" Then she said "Yelah, memang awak tak kisah, tapi awak hidup dalam masyarakat, awak mestilah peduli." So like, you can tell a cancer patient "Cover your head, not nice for others to see a bald girl."

gah.. teachers :facepalm: eh chop. i am a cikgu too la haha. i have to admit we are sometimes a conventional/conservative lot. but am sure not all teachers are like that right? surely your form teacher has shown some concern for you? but i have to agree la, that counselor of yours is very insensitive. she should've handled your case in a better way. very pedas la her words. it's good la you don't care what other people say.

P/S: I've been told that Sunburst 2009 will be on the 21st March 2009. So people, please mark your calendars! As to who will be playing, oh wouldn't we love a confirmed line up list right now?

Here's hoping the Sunburst organizers would learn a thing or two from the Singfest peeps!

am really looking forward for sunburst though a bit pokai already after buying mogwai and butters tix haha... i seriously love that a lot of people are asking for Radiohead. but the chances of it coming true is meh..:(

learn from singfest peeps?

Edited by crazy_mary

Oh noes! That sucks that you had to miss them. :( I went, and the performance was absolutely brilliant. :yesey:

And at the Concourse, Ben Harrison from Etc was playing before Stars played, he was great too.

Oh yeah it was a waste! But good for you for making it! Nice review btw, too bad abt the signing session though...

Yah lah she doesn't sound like a qualified counselor. Just disregard her non-tackiness and listen to Killing In The Name Of... is all i can say.

Ok I'm breaking my so-called hiatus. It's so not working out. I miss you guys too much :p

Nut, you have a "friend" that's willing to give you free last minute tickets? you must introduce this "friend" to us! lol. So mean though - 6:30pm only called you up. Sigh. How did you celebrate your birhday btw? :]

Oh i found out that he actually asked a girl out first but she couldn't make it so he asked me, that's why the so "convenient" call. HAHAHA. But really I woould have gone and enjoyed myself anyway if i knew it then, and if i had nothiing to do.

I didn't do much cept for willingly accept my friend's offer to 'blanja' me at Lau Pa Sat, which i strongly recommend you guys not to go if you were thinking of it. Rip-off! 10stix satay for $13 anyone? And the food wasn't that great. But i appreciate the 'blanja' thing heh heh heh.

oooh. did he tell you how to sneak in? kinda difficult to do since it's a std and all. once i tried to sneak in S. Alam std for a football match, i was shooed by the security there! :mad: teruk betul that fella. no pity for a poor student. Ramly burger is so freaking nice. even better than McDonalds haha..

i doubt they'll be playing CE for their next tour. am sure new songs from the new album will dominate.

No i don't remember him telling me how to. Actually our casual conversation turned sour when i told him that i was serving NS in Sg. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wah lau it felt so awkward. I hated the whole idea of NS but i didn't feel inclined to explain it to him as i could see he was pretty against us :stunned:. Yep the Ramly burger still tasted good and i made sure i watched the whole frying process just to confirm that no 'special' ingredients were added lol.

The security dude was probably just doin his job. You should respect his honesty lol.:p

Yah lah no CE most prob. But it felt good to watch it live at least once eh!

Oh yeah it was a waste! But good for you for making it! Nice review btw, too bad abt the signing session though...

Oh dear, he had nobody left to ask? :/ That is a waste....especially if it was a Cat 1 seat. :LOL: $140+ down the drain.

Yeah, I arranged when I was arriving/leaving Singapore waaay in advance, just so I could see them. :LOL: But The Ting Tings gig wasn't announced then...otherwise I would have extended it by a few more days...:rolleyes:

Thanks. :) Yeah, it was pretty crazy I think, not worth the wait. :/ And then I only found out about them going to the airport the next day and the fans could see them off after it was over. :facepalm:

Noor, geramnya! That counsellor seriously should consider getting a change of job because that does NOT in any way help a student to feel better after a "session". Why would she care about getting you hurt in the eyes of the society just because a girl's hair is short/bald? She should be worried about your well-being and your emotions now instead of what others think! When Natalie Portman shaved her head for V for Vendetta (kick-ass movie, btw), I thought that was one of the boldest and bravest thing she did as an actress and I totally respect her for that! Was the counsellor trying to put the blame on you? Good God. :mad::noey: You should not in any way think that what happened the other night the bastard hurt you was your fault. Remember that!

Awwww we very much want you to be here with us! :D

Yalah! But they're all like that. Even before this, I don't know why, they like to give stupid, insignificant little remarks to the students, and we shouldn't bother about them but sometimes, what they say can actually be quite hurtful. And since they cannot get me to don the tudung, they will find other ways to make me be miserable. And my mum found out about one the things, and she had that particular teacher call her, and she went apeshit on her, lol. But my school is memang notorious for this kind of thing. Cannot get the students to do what they want, they find some other way to get to you.

OH I LOVE THAT MOVIE SO FRIGGIN MUCH. And I'm very obsessed with V, that when I feel sad, I make myself an Eggy in a Basket, coz it reminds me of him, and then I'm happy again. But you didn't need to know that :$ And when I was in the hospital, and bald, and I wore that hospital-dress thingy, it resembled Evey!! Meheh. :happy:

Yep that's what it sounded like. I see what happened to me as a challenge from God, a test, and I also see it as His way of showing me how strong I am, and many good things have come out from this whole experience.

So fuck what they say. :happy:

gah.. teachers :facepalm: eh chop. i am a cikgu too la haha. i have to admit we are sometimes a conventional/conservative lot. but am sure not all teachers are like that right? surely your form teacher has shown some concern for you? but i have to agree la, that counselor of yours is very insensitive. she should've handled your case in a better way. very pedas la her words. it's good la you don't care what other people say.

No lah Auntie Faz is a good lecturer, and never fails to mention Muse to her students :D

The majority, and I mean the whole lot except for 2 or 3 are all like that, and have always been like that.

Yah lah she doesn't sound like a qualified counselor. Just disregard her non-tackiness and listen to Killing In The Name Of... is all i can say.

No i don't remember him telling me how to. Actually our casual conversation turned sour when i told him that i was serving NS in Sg. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wah lau it felt so awkward. I hated the whole idea of NS but i didn't feel inclined to explain it to him as i could see he was pretty against us :stunned:. Yep the Ramly burger still tasted good and i made sure i watched the whole frying process just to confirm that no 'special' ingredients were added lol.

The security dude was probably just doin his job. You should respect his honesty lol.:p

Yah lah no CE most prob. But it felt good to watch it live at least once eh!

Ah yes. "FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!!" Hehehe :happy:

Ah, seriously lah, fuck them to bits. Tho my mother is really ready to wreak hell upon them, coz like I said, the school is notorious for 'aiming' at a student if she dosen't do what the teacher wants. And my mum thinks its time to put a stop to it.

But for me, really, fuck them. I just want to go to school to study. And the teachers should go to school to teach, not to do this stupid things.

The Ramly burger contains the sweat of the guy who fries the meat. He discreetly flicks some onto the meat. But that dosen't matter, coz that just makes it taste gooooood. :D:D

Deb: Oh China One is SO not the land of lala cina ahbengs man!! Even though it's called China One LOL!!! You see, guys have to be 23 and girls 21 so you get the working class people, who're mainly there to chill and just have a good time. So there's a good mix of races esp. caucasians :eyebrows:

Ooooh.. you speak Debbie :eyebrows: LOL.

hahaha well you cant blame me for thinking that China One is full of cina lala ahbengs and ahlians right? :LOL: so I'm guessing you go there? Since you qualify and all :p

btw I just realised, YOU DONT GO TO NS ANYMORE!!

[spoiler=PFFFFT.]

Omgosh noor, that sucks :( your school counselor is really insensitive la, and thats the last thing she's supposed to be! She should be the one telling you to ignore what others say instead of telling you to care about what others say. What a load of crap :facepalm: There's nothing wrong with going bald la. I know these 2 girls who are bald (well, not personally know them la, but I've seen them around before), and they're not getting frowned upon or anything. They willingly shaved their heads bald! and it has individuality written all over it.

I'm sure that the teachers are just being anal since it might be against the rules to go bald, even for the guys. At least, thats how it was for my school la. But its not like you can help it! They should understand that la at least :mad:

Ok I'm breaking my so-called hiatus. It's so not working out. I miss you guys too much

Yay! I'm so glad you decided to head to the Mogwai gig, Deb. Hope you managed to get the early bird tickets. I kinda talked another concert buddy of mine to come to the Mogwai gig (i seem to do that a lot huh lol) with me :D It's been awhile since I met up with everyone - I can't wait til then!

In this case,

tdkprestigeep2.jpg

Can you spot anything interesting there? Might have to squint a little...

For those who did not catch Chris Nolan's little "promotion" of his other movie in The Dark Knight ;)

Yeah I am totally procrastinating. I have not touched my books since the new years :( So dead. However, I did study Christian Bale's every emotion from TDK though, not sure if that counts... (don't worry - there weren't many Bruce Wayne scenes to begin with *cough*) I think one of the sexiest Bale expression was when Rachel went to his penthouse for "safety reasons" and Bruce walked in the room where she was at. He stole a glance at Rachel and the next second he looked away instantly while walking and facing his back to Rachel. It was as though he glared at her and wanted her to follow him with his walk. OOHH LALA. Anyone's heart at the receiving end of that split second glare would totally flutter!

No words needed.

/end crazy Liz talk.

Omg. Liz. Why didnt you convince ME to go as well? lol :'( I didnt get early bird tickets. and I cant afford to get the normal priced ones. Gosh. I'm still contemplating. If anyone can find anyone who is selling Mogwai tickets for much cheaper.. DO let me know! lol.

But another problem is transport to the venue lah. I have no idea how to get to KLCC. I COULD take the LRT.. but I have no idea how to go home. and the thought of taking the LRT alone is pretty dangerous to me.

Lol Liz I cant believe you were able to spot the tiny 'Prestige' there :LOL: good eyes. I was looking at the black man actually, thinking 'is he in any other Chris Nolan movies? :confused:'

Learn from Singfest as in, bring in more mainstream artists? :chuckle: