My friends just like u...it's fun to scare her when we're at the office toilet :D

Ok Deb don't worry won't do that here. I get scared too sometimes. Was totally traumatised by "the Ring". It messes with my head when the evil spirit is a child.

haha thanks :D yeah girls with super long black hair wearing white dresses. they're in almost every horror movie yet they still scare the hell out of me :(

has anyone here watched Saw yet?

The haunted house on Jln Bellamy looks like what we call the Old Changi Hospital here in Singapore.

http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/haunted_changi/och.htm

Quite a cool place to go to if you're looking to scare yourself out of your pants.:LOL:

bloody hell, those pix look like penjara pudu to me. not that i've been there, but reading the supernatural stories about the penjara pudu really creeps me out. i just dont understand some people punyer fixation on 'spooking' (is there such a word?? lol) themselves la..

My friends just like u...it's fun to scare her when we're at the office toilet :D

that's just plain mean!! :p haha...

haha thanks :D yeah girls with super long black hair wearing white dresses. they're in almost every horror movie yet they still scare the hell out of me :(

has anyone here watched Saw yet?

oh man... i don't dare watch or read too much on scarry stuffs. the only horror movie that i watch is 'scary movie' lol. but i love ghost whisperer coz it's not really scary.. it's freaky only when the ghosts first appear , but after melinda knows them, they seem quite nice.. lol.

some of harry potter's books are quite scary too eh? u know like harry hearing voices in the chamber of secrets and the inferi...

i have to say my fav characters in the movies have to be gilderoy lockhart and snape!! i have always love watching kenneth branagh (in those shakespearean movies) and alan rickman (went 'cair' over him in sense and sensibility).. so it was cool to watch them in kiddies' literature movies..

oh man... i don't dare watch or read too much on scarry stuffs. the only horror movie that i watch is 'scary movie' lol. but i love ghost whisperer coz it's not really scary.. it's freaky only when the ghosts first appear , but after melinda knows them, they seem quite nice.. lol.

some of harry potter's books are quite scary too eh? u know like harry hearing voices in the chamber of secrets and the inferi...

i have to say my fav characters in the movies have to be gilderoy lockhart and snape!! i have always love watching kenneth branagh (in those shakespearean movies) and alan rickman (went 'cair' over him in sense and sensibility).. so it was cool to watch them in kiddies' literature movies..

lol sadly i didnt know who alan rickman was before Harry Potter. i wasnt much of a movie person back then... lol. yeah i thought chamber of secrets was really scary! with the black basilisk and all. i was actually scared :$ haha. i wonder how they're gonna make the Inferi look like in the next movie.

haha..

aaahh..me LOVES Saw 1-2-3...

lol i only saw Saw 2... and i watched it on Astro so they censored all the super violent parts! which is good for me i suppose. i cant stand gore. i'm a big fat chicken.

but besides that, the gigantic humongous twist at the end was AWESOME!! :eek: seriously! now because of that i want to watch the whole trilogy, in censored version! :LOL:

Aww man..he put it in the computer and it got reformatted and he lost everything..but ill try see if he still has it in his phone:happy:

yikes :stunned: if he took the picture in his phone... wont it er... 'haunt' his phone?

.... *takes a few steps back from muse_music*

bloody hell, those pix look like penjara pudu to me. not that i've been there, but reading the supernatural stories about the penjara pudu really creeps me out. i just dont understand some people punyer fixation on 'spooking' (is there such a word?? lol) themselves la..

I'm sure penjara pudu is a kick ass place for cheap thrills. Everyone loves to spook themselves silly. That's why horror is still alive and kicking although personally, i feel all the horror movies are a copy of one another. No satisfaction and a waste of money and time. But if you were to go to a spooky place, now that's another story...:D

Anyway i've been to this hill in KL where two out of three condo blocks collapsed due to landslide or something like that? Anyone remember that? And i remember it was SO spooky, it's like everywhere around the debris was dead quiet. And the bungalow houses around the place were vacant. No one was living there. The third block just stood there, no lights whatsoever. Freaking scary.

I can't believe you think Harry Potter books are scary! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: The only thing scary is knowing that children are reading about dark arts and murder and horcruxes and lies...

lol..my bro went there with his friend just the 2 of them, there's this really creepy staircase, when your going down its looks normal, but when you look at it from the bottom its red...and he also took a picture of an apparition..SPOOKY.

Did ur bro go to the haunted house of Jln Bellamy or OCH? I'd love to see the pics too! Ur bro is real brave to go there with his friend only... What were they thinking, going to an abandoned place, with no one else around and it's all quiet and dark and peaceful, eh? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

lol i only saw Saw 2... and i watched it on Astro so they censored all the super violent parts! which is good for me i suppose. i cant stand gore. i'm a big fat chicken.

but besides that, the gigantic humongous twist at the end was AWESOME!! :eek: seriously! now because of that i want to watch the whole trilogy, in censored version! :LOL:

yikes :stunned: if he took the picture in his phone... wont it er... 'haunt' his phone?

.... *takes a few steps back from muse_music*

You should watch the original SAW as there's one guy that looks EXACTLY like Thom Yorke! No kidding!! And i think it's the best Saw. The movie that started it all...

And the phone will be haunted if it's not cleansed with air bunga. Tell ur bro, muse_music. I know, cuz i got a diploma in 'Spook stuff and how to be immune to it'.

I'm sure penjara pudu is a kick ass place for cheap thrills. Everyone loves to spook themselves silly. That's why horror is still alive and kicking although personally, i feel all the horror movies are a copy of one another. No satisfaction and a waste of money and time. But if you were to go to a spooky place, now that's another story...:D

Anyway i've been to this hill in KL where two out of three condo blocks collapsed due to landslide or something like that? Anyone remember that? And i remember it was SO spooky, it's like everywhere around the debris was dead quiet. And the bungalow houses around the place were vacant. No one was living there. The third block just stood there, no lights whatsoever. Freaking scary.

I can't believe you think Harry Potter books are scary! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: The only thing scary is knowing that children are reading about dark arts and murder and horcruxes and lies...

Did ur bro go to the haunted house of Jln Bellamy or OCH? I'd love to see the pics too! Ur bro is real brave to go there with his friend only... What were they thinking, going to an abandoned place, with no one else around and it's all quiet and dark and peaceful, eh? Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

You should watch the original SAW as there's one guy that looks EXACTLY like Thom Yorke! No kidding!! And i think it's the best Saw. The movie that started it all...

And the phone will be haunted if it's not cleansed with air bunga. Tell ur bro, muse_music. I know, cuz i got a diploma in 'Spook stuff and how to be immune to it'.

u mean u went to highland towers just to spook urself? betul tak der keje la u... :p a friend of mine went there a number of times. he's just like u la i think. went there just to test how spooky that place was late at nite with a group of friends. that place is really for the hardcore people. ish, got goosebumps la now remembering the things he told me. it seems certain areas in putrajaya are quite haunted as well. dunno la now but when they were developing that place, i heard numerous stories... lucky i didnt see anything supernatural when i went to watch the fireworks competition there recently. lol..

hey, with the right atmosphere ( late at nite, alone in the house and raining heavily) harry potter can be quite a scarry read. it is quite dark..

haha.. good advice. think u better bring the phone to see a tok bomoh la muse_music! :LOL: just to halau err.. things which are not supposed to be there..

u mean u went to highland towers just to spook urself? betul tak der keje la u... :p a friend of mine went there a number of times. he's just like u la i think. went there just to test how spooky that place was late at nite with a group of friends. that place is really for the hardcore people. ish, got goosebumps la now remembering the things he told me. it seems certain areas in putrajaya are quite haunted as well. dunno la now but when they were developing that place, i heard numerous stories... lucky i didnt see anything supernatural when i went to watch the fireworks competition there recently. lol..

hey, with the right atmosphere ( late at nite, alone in the house and raining heavily) harry potter can be quite a scarry read. it is quite dark..

haha.. good advice. think u better bring the phone to see a tok bomoh la muse_music! :LOL: just to halau err.. things which are not supposed to be there..

Oh yeah highland towers! Oh i happen to be at KL around the time when the thing collapsed, and we persuaded my dad to drive us up there... U mean there're houses there where people are staying in? I wouldn't stay there even if it was free.

WOw the fireworks competition must've been awesome rite? I remember seeing the ad in my local papers and there're a few countries involved eh? :mad:

Welsh Rockers to Play Bangkok

If you are a fan of Kerrang! magazine you'll be thrilled to hear that Funeral for a Friend are coming to town this Sunday.

FFAF will be the first band to perform under the newly launched "Brock [bangkok Rock] Part" project, which plans to bring more foreign rock bands to Thailand, including Muse, which hopes to tour at the end of this year.

AAAH i got soooo excited when my friend told me about it. She found it on bangkok post and she cut it out and gave it to me. There's more in the article but it talks only about funeral for a friend and their success.

Welsh Rockers to Play Bangkok

If you are a fan of Kerrang! magazine you'll be thrilled to hear that Funeral for a Friend are coming to town this Sunday.

FFAF will be the first band to perform under the newly launched "Brock [bangkok Rock] Part" project, which plans to bring more foreign rock bands to Thailand, including Muse, which hopes to tour at the end of this year.

AAAH i got soooo excited when my friend told me about it. She found it on bangkok post and she cut it out and gave it to me. There's more in the article but it talks only about funeral for a friend and their success.

Woohooo if they're touring at the end of the year, does it mean it's an asian tour? I sure hope so!!:D:D:D Thanks for the news ann!

things tend to move very fast here.. from dom to spooky things/ places lol. and yeah nuts, the firework competition was awesome, but i only got to check out malaysia's and the grand finale only.

omg ann_chun for a moment i was sooo happy reading ur posts but then arias kinda wheeled me back to reality. yeah.. that's wat i heard too. they're touring till november this year eh? and whose wedding would that be?? not dom's please...:'(:'( lol.. matt's perhaps?? and where did u hear dom said that mate? any link please.....:)

well early next year is perfectly fine. i dnt want them to get too exhausted, and they need to get some time for themselves too.

AND OMG dom's getting married?!!!!! I thought matt would be the next one since he's been engaged for a while now.

r we rily sure that they're gna stop tourin at november? i knw it's highly likely but hey they said that they were plannin to stop on october but they're not goin to anymore.

gosh,its been a long time since my last post here...looks like i've missed 20++ pages from this thread,gah to hell with my busyness..i dont even get chances to buy HP's Deathly Hallows,damn i've never been that late for every release..college life sux,my life been miserable with those assignments,reports,projects,quizzes,tests and blah3...i even dont have enough time to pamper myself with watching muse's videos as i always done before.and to worsen the situation,i got homesick for the first time since the past 3 years...:(

i am hoping that muse will come here to ease my burden...

I hope... Not Dom :(:LOL:

Most likely Matt :p

and yeah, them exhausted is not a good thing... for us and them

I'll quote where I got it:

Hiya

As for the tour ending in Australia, fraid so. There's been rumbles about a tour of Britain after that, but it'd seem to be more wishful thinking than anything else. Someone heard Dom tell some caterers that they'd be needed in December or something like that, so no hard and fast facts.

Hope that helps anyway & enjoy the whole Musey thing and this site xx

I hope too, ibelieveinmuse :(

(Is collage really that though, I'm a kid who worries to much about the future :stunned:)

i think the quote from Black Cherry meant that the caterers were needed... not Dom. but still! caterers means that there's gonna be an event! an occasion to celebrate! most likely Matt's wedding. it IS confirmed that he's engaged to Gaia whereas for dom... not much news yet. lol. its about time Matt marries her anyway!

Nutcracker, to be honest i dont know what Thom Yorke really looks like. i have the impression that he looks like Ben from Lost. lol. i'm looking for DVDs for Saw now! dunno whether the DVD stores might sell such an old show like that or not though. worst comes to worst i'll just download it off the net :eek:

ibelieveinmuse, aww where are you exactly now til you're all homesick and stuff? :confused:

wait now i'm confused. is Muse gonna tour in Thailand before the ozzie/nz tour or after or none at all?

well early next year is perfectly fine. i dnt want them to get too exhausted, and they need to get some time for themselves too.

AND OMG dom's getting married?!!!!! I thought matt would be the next one since he's been engaged for a while now.

r we rily sure that they're gna stop tourin at november? i knw it's highly likely but hey they said that they were plannin to stop on october but they're not goin to anymore.

aren't they're having their european tour in october? thot that the nz's shows are the last ones in BHaR tour..well, that's wat i heard. rumours, rumours!!! am all confused now too. all i noe is that i want 'em to come to this side of the world again soon!

ibelieveinmuse, an advice... enjoy ur college life mate. coz it's the best! when u start working, it's gonna be much worse! haha..

Hope this helps, Thom York:

MTFyorke4.jpg

You know what... he does kinda look like him only younger :LOL:

:noey: of all the pictures, u chose that one. lol... the chocolate really covers his handsomeness.. heh.

yea i knw that they're gna hav a european tour in oct and that the nz gigs in november are probably the last ones. wat i was tryin to say was that before their european tour was announced, they said in interviews that they're gna stop around october but they've changed their minds. so my point is nth is certain.

perhaps it is. i dunno how many BH&R albums have been sold here. but absolution did very well. so maybe that's the reason they came here... but really, touring suppose to help album sales eh? so in theory BH&R suppose to be selling more than absolution..

yeah la deb. so unfair.. some people got to watch 'em like countless times, but we here, just once?? :(

oohhhh... go all blacks!!! :D

sorry, cant help myself.