That's what I was going to do, but I'd have to pay for it through credit card and my mum said no. :(

EDIT: "We're working on getting more touring bands, can't reveal yet. The ticket price would be same if it was MUSE alone so think of the additional bands as a bonus." :awesome: Definitely have to go.

YEP YEP convince your mom! She looks like a nice lady! :D

Where'd you get that info about more touring bands btw? This show is starting to sound more like a real "night out" already heehee.

Anyway ticket prices

The ticket prices are out!! :D:D:D

:musesign::musesign::musesign::musesign:

link: http://www.facebook.com/lamcproductions7#/event.php?eid=325524595157&ref=mf

Rip-off as expected. But what can we do...:rolleyes:

Not when it comes to gigs. :p:LOL: But yeah, she said that if I'm there at the time I can go...but wow, the tickets are so expensive! But it'll be worth it.

On LAMC's page. :) I know this sounds really weird, but I hope they bring in A-Ha! :LOL: So sad they're breaking up, I want to see Take on Me live...:p

Not when it comes to gigs. :p:LOL: But yeah, she said that if I'm there at the time I can go...but wow, the tickets are so expensive! But it'll be worth it.

On LAMC's page. :) I know this sounds really weird, but I hope they bring in A-Ha! :LOL: So sad they're breaking up, I want to see Take on Me live...:p

You better convince her man. People are going to grab the free standing tix I'm sure. I'm just glad the tix are not above $200.

Take on me is so awesome! Thanks for bringing up an old favourite, HA!

Have you seen this

I like this

cuz it sounds like it has been Korn-ified lol!

Wow. Ok, oh wow, the band Muse in Singapore next year. Hmm, sounds very appealing. Um um. Hmm, couldn't access the boards for quite some time, 'page load error'. Hmm. Just don't know how to react to the band Muse being in Singapore a few months from now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:stongue:

Kaaay, noob question time: If a band plays at BNO, would they play a full concert performance or just a few songs?

^

:LOL::LOL:

I love Take On Me! Lol! A-Ha is one of my Mama's favourite bands from the 80s!

Oh my god, tickets are so expensive :'( even $98 is like RM200++!!! wth. I dont know what to doooo ughhhh

and yeah, THE KILLERS ARE COMING TO SINGAPORE OMG. WHY CANT THE KILLERS AND MUSE COME TO MALAYSIA. WHY NOT. SERIOUSLY. or better yet, why cant they play on the same week!! that'll save us malaysians a lot of money haha

Exactly.. I've never spent over RM200 for a gig before. Not even Sunburst. Its really making me question whether Muse in Singapore is worth RM200 or not SIGH. And thats just for the seated tickets! :'(

Nut, you've been to the Singapore Indoor Stadium before right? The $98/RM200+ tickets are at the balcony area apparently. is that very far or very high from the stage? :unsure:

Trust Muse to bring on a spectacular show. I'm sure it'll be worth whatever you'll be spending.

I had doubts about getting the Coldplay tickets earlier this year because they were slightly out of budget (since I was also holding Sunburst tix at that time) and I honestly regret I didn't just go with my impulse reaction of purchasing the tix. Still regretting... but I've definitely learned my lesson.

ALSO THE KILLERS!! BRANDON FLOWERS. Arrrrrghhh I'M SO HAPPYYYYY. SERIOUSLYYY?! 2 days before Andrew Bird! I'm going I'm going I'm going!! I wouldn't want to miss out on this.

I don't know how I'm gonna work things out for YYY, The Killers, Andrew Bird AND Muse! Something tells me I'll have to sacrifice one of them. Eeek.

Tee, make sure you record good videos at Franz! Have fun! :D

Trust Muse to bring on a spectacular show. I'm sure it'll be worth whatever you'll be spending.

I had doubts about getting the Coldplay tickets earlier this year because they were slightly out of budget (since I was also holding Sunburst tix at that time) and I honestly regret I didn't just go with my impulse reaction of purchasing the tix. Still regretting... but I've definitely learned my lesson.

ALSO THE KILLERS!! BRANDON FLOWERS. Arrrrrghhh I'M SO HAPPYYYYY. SERIOUSLYYY?! 2 days before Andrew Bird! I'm going I'm going I'm going!! I wouldn't want to miss out on this.

I don't know how I'm gonna work things out for YYY, The Killers, Andrew Bird AND Muse! Something tells me I'll have to sacrifice one of them. Eeek.

Tee, make sure you record good videos at Franz! Have fun! :D

Hear, hear!!

If it's any consolation, LAMC posted this on FB, "Don't worry guys. The bands we hope to reveal soon are not local...not from Asia."

YYY ARE SOLD OUT OUT. And I didn't get any tickets. :stunned: I guess you don't have to attend that one Liz.

omg The Killers in Singapore? i HAVE to go for this one. i wish they would come to KL as well.. gah first Muse, now The Killers. i should''ve asked for a transfer to JB!

gosh, KL is so depressing now. everyone's going to singapore! don't we have any good concert promoter here who would bring Muse and The Killers? :facepalm:

[/i]YYY ARE SOLD OUT OUT. And I didn't get any tickets. :stunned: I guess you don't have to attend that one Liz.

Sold out so fast? Bummmerrr. Even the Circle 3 seats are gone! Perhaps your (awesome) boss bought tix for you already, only it's actually for your xmas present? Lol.

Hmm I guess I better get the Andrew Bird tix asap!

omg The Killers in Singapore? i HAVE to go for this one. i wish they would come to KL as well.. gah first Muse, now The Killers. i should''ve asked for a transfer to JB!

gosh, KL is so depressing now. everyone's going to singapore! don't we have any good concert promoter here who would bring Muse and The Killers? :facepalm:

Live Nation's bringing Killers to sg. I honestly wouldn't bet on Brandon Flowers coming over to Msia... unless MTV Asia stages another one of those live specials. There's a good chance for Muse in Malaysia though, at least, I'm hoping the promoters here would know that it'll be a crazy good investment to bring them over! Sold out tix in Feb 07 helloooo. Sigh.

Yay! would be lovely to have company for The Killers :happy:

Miele, if you see this, how long will you be in singapore in feb? :)

Franz Ferdinand. :'( Oh my god. I'm in a state of denial.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6752508#post6752508

I'll write something more detailed tomorrow because I have to go soon, but a debrief:

- Arrived in Jakarta twenty minutes earlier than I was supposed to, was going to stay in the same hotel as them, but it was full, went to a mall to have lunch, then went to the hotel (insane traffic!) and stayed there for about ten minutes.

- Found free wifi in the hotel which I'm using now, saw Alex's tweets, went crazy, rushed off to the venue.

- Everything was so delayed! We were supposed to be let in at 4, were were let in at 5:45.

- Went search for Franz, couldn't find them, so I went to watch Peter Hook and met him as well, then I watched a bit of Novak 3D Disco's set, but went off to search for Franz again.

- Couldn't find Franz anywhere. :( Was absolutely gutted.

- SAW FRANZ. Endured the last ten minutes of a shitty local band, pushed my way to the front (a lot easier than I expected, I thought I'd have to crowdsurf and push my way through, but I could basically slip into the front row immediately) and then waited for what felt like ages while their crew were setting things up. My back felt horrible, and it still does, and I can't wait to see the osteopath next week...Franz came on, played the best gig I'd ever been to, but it was way too short. Lucid Dreams was epic, they played it as the demo version and album version combined: demo version, then the longggg extended ending. I was right in the center front facing Alex, and when he came into the crowd I grabbed his hand for two seconds, and afterwards, I got the setlist. Got a lot of pointing from Nick. :awesome: Ended up in all the photographers' pictures and videos (:/) and was on the screen for about twenty seconds, and apparently next month I'm in the local Elle showing all the people who went to see Franz. :LOL:

- Miraculously found Franz's backstage area. Talked to Alex, he signed Sound Bites, asked me what my name was, and I got a picture. Then I got about four pictures with Nick, two pictures with Paul, and one with Bob, and autographs from them all on the book from the Tonight boxset. Had a brief chat with all of them, then they went off. :( Took a picture with Parker, came back to the hotel, and had a spaff. :D Proper posting with pictures when I fly back.

Post-concerts are always the worst.

OMG you met Alex! Thanx for your speedy update ;) Sounds like a handful and I hope you get lucky at their hotel (lol i don't mean in THAT manner) to bump into them in the lobby :D do you still plan to, since you've already had the liberty to talk to ALL of them and have multiple pictures taken? ;) so lucky!! I hope you'll be sharing setlist, videos and everything hehe.

Hello there, I'm a first-timer around here! Glad to join the forum and found a Malaysian thread xD

Actually I signed up so I could follow up at the Singapore concert. Any updates? I try to go sistic today but it seems like the event was unsearchable...

Post-concerts are always the worst.

OMG you met Alex! Thanx for your speedy update ;) Sounds like a handful and I hope you get lucky at their hotel (lol i don't mean in THAT manner) to bump into them in the lobby :D do you still plan to, since you've already had the liberty to talk to ALL of them and have multiple pictures taken? ;) so lucky!! I hope you'll be sharing setlist, videos and everything hehe.

Oh god. It's starting to hit me now. It's going to get way worse in a few days. I actually feel like I'm going to cry. It's such a shock. :'(

I MET THEM ALL. :D You're welcome...I had to share haha. Nah, I didn't go to their hotel unfortunately...and lol at your comment about getting lucky. :LOL: Nick's rather pervy. :D I would have loved to have gone and visited them, but my mum wouldn't let me. :( I don't have videos, pictures will come soon, but the setlist was:

MICHAEL

TURN IT ON

THIS FIRE

WALK AWAY

TELL HER TONIGHT

CAN'T STOP FEELING

DARK OF THE MATINEE

NO YOU GIRLS

DO YOU WANT TO

THE SCOTTISH SONG

ULYSSES

40'

OUTSIDERS

--------

BITE HARD

WHAT SHE CAME FOR

LUCID DREAMS

VAN TANGO

That's the order it was on the paper, but they changed it around...they were also contemplating the Fallen but they didn't play it. :'(

Miele, if you see this, how long will you be in singapore in feb? :)

Heya Liz! 3 days, from the 2nd - 4th february? Wanna join me there? Havent booked lodgings yet though.

Hello there, I'm a first-timer around here! Glad to join the forum and found a Malaysian thread xD

Actually I signed up so I could follow up at the Singapore concert. Any updates? I try to go sistic today but it seems like the event was unsearchable...

Welcome, welcome. Am waiting for 9 am to try sistic again, credit card at the ready.

hope you all get to see Muse in Singapore! fight for the tix on monday!!!! saw them on Friday and we've got MK Ultra and Cave :D!!! i can die happy now :D:D:D

Wait, you saw them and that's all you're sharing with us? c'mon mad! :D

edited to add:

Booked my tix and lodging, omg! So damn expensive though, ouch me wallet,

C'mon guys, who else coming??? Faz, Liz, Aida apa cerita?

Edited by miele

edited to add:

Booked my tix and lodging, omg! So damn expensive though, ouch me wallet,

C'mon guys, who else coming??? Faz, Liz, Aida apa cerita?

hey which hotel did u book? like seriously ive nvr been to singapore & im not gonna miss another muse concert but really trying to keep d budget low. the tix are expensive enuff. please please share ur knowledge :(