Yeah I find it kinda surreal that he's really gone :( or maybe I'm just indifferent. I really love Billy Jean though, even more than Thriller if I dare say! :eek: the world is gonna miss him. Did anyone besides Nut get to catch him live? I didnt. I didnt even know he came to Malaysia hahaha.

Oh man I'm having like a loooong holiday now while my other friends are studying/working and i'm so so so boooooored.

Noor, it really is neat that u get to do some charity work in Thailand! pity that their mentality is like that tho. post some pictures, please. esp the Tioman ones coz i really want to go there!

MJ's death. there were just so many rumours about him that it was difficult to believe it at first eh? but this time it's real. i didn't think that i would be sad. but i am. i wish i had seen him live. :( i seriously love his videos. think Matt is also inspired by MJ with his TIRO shuffle?

KEANE!!!!! i can't believe that they're not stopping by KL. i love them but there is no way am going to Singapore for 'em :(.

Edited by crazy_mary

Noor wow your experience in Thailand is so inspiring! and like what kak faz said, its a shame that the villagers have that kind of mentality. I remember there's a saying that goes something like... Give a man a fish and he wont starve for a day, teach a man to fish and he wont starve for life.. They should really practice that saying huh? I find it a bit insulting that the neighbour dude actually asked the boy to ask for another house. He's really taking your help for granted and he shouldnt! :( so ungrateful la.

NUUUUT, ARE YOU GOING TO SEE LIVERPOOL IN SINGAPORE IN A FEW WEEKS?? :eek: I wish I could see Torres :(. Anyone going to see Man U? I pity the fangirls who bought their tickets juuuuust to see Ronaldo la :chuckle:

Zane Lowe's thoughts about Muse's "The Resistance" (via his twitter)

[spoiler=The Resistance] Muse "The Resistance". A beautifully recorded, strong, sweeping, fighting, uplifting, rocking, lilting and inclusive record about love.

:'( :'( :'( i don't think i can handle the wait easily, it sounds like it's gonna blow our hearts off!!!! :musesign: :musesign: :musesign:

Musewire have begun twittering the track list to their upcoming record, "The Resistance".

The Resistance

1. Uprising [ 7:44 PM] 03.07.2009

2. Resistance [ 8:44 PM]

3. Undisclosed Desires [ 10:44 PM]

4. United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage) [ 10:44 PM]

5. Guiding Light [ 12:44 AM] 04.07.2009

6. Unnatural Selection [ 1:44 AM]

7. Mk. Ultra [ 2:44 AM]

8. I Belong To You (+Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix) [ 3:44 AM]

9. Exogenesis : Symphony Part I (Overture) [4:44 AM]

10. Exogenesis : Symphony Part II (Cross Pollination) [5:13 AM]

11. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption) [5:40 AM]

*. TITLE [TIME POSTED] [DATE POSTED] :eek::stunned:

Edited by Kay-a
Update!

Noor, it really is neat that u get to do some charity work in Thailand! pity that their mentality is like that tho. post some pictures, please. esp the Tioman ones coz i really want to go there!

MJ's death. there were just so many rumours about him that it was difficult to believe it at first eh? but this time it's real. i didn't think that i would be sad. but i am. i wish i had seen him live. :( i seriously love his videos. think Matt is also inspired by MJ with his TIRO shuffle?

KEANE!!!!! i can't believe that they're not stopping by KL. i love them but there is no way am going to Singapore for 'em .

Yeah i would rather they go to KL. I can't believe it's gona be $95.

NUUUUT, ARE YOU GOING TO SEE LIVERPOOL IN SINGAPORE IN A FEW WEEKS?? I wish I could see Torres . Anyone going to see Man U? I pity the fangirls who bought their tickets juuuuust to see Ronaldo la

Nah i'm not. I'd rather be saving the money for Keane, honestly. :chuckle:

Zane Lowe's thoughts about Muse's "The Resistance" (via his twitter)

[spoiler=The Resistance] Muse "The Resistance". A beautifully recorded, strong, sweeping, fighting, uplifting, rocking, lilting and inclusive record about love.

:'( :'( :'( i don't think i can handle the wait easily, it sounds like it's gonna blow our hearts off!!!! :musesign: :musesign: :musesign:

Oh you don't say! The tracklist is EPIC.

Musewire have begun twittering the track list to their upcoming record, "The Resistance".

The Resistance

I can say my favourite is track name 7. Whoa. Sounds so techy. I can't wait for Monday. I wonder which is going to be the 1st single?

And lookey what i bought recently thanks to a tip-off from Tee :p

HAARP.jpg

^ is that what think it is? :eek: wah.. jeles giler!

NUUUUT, ARE YOU GOING TO SEE LIVERPOOL IN SINGAPORE IN A FEW WEEKS?? :eek: I wish I could see Torres :(. Anyone going to see Man U? I pity the fangirls who bought their tickets juuuuust to see Ronaldo la :chuckle:

i wanna see Torres too.. and Gerard! why la they only go to Singapore and Thailand?

The Resistance

those are really weird song titles! very typical of Muse to come up with those. i wonder what Mk Ultra really means.. was hoping for a new single but track list is good enough :happy:

The Resistance

I've got this picture in 2006/2007.. never thought that it would be one of muse new song title...

l_a4ce6afcf8684cd79c3ecde76df42e59.jpg

*take a nice look at matt's hand.. "MK ULTRA":eek:

I couldnt help but think that maybe MK ULTRA was a typo for MJ ULTRA... :chuckle: Guess not, huh.

I cant wait to listen to The Resistance laaa. September seems so far awwaaaayyy. Does anyone know if its gonna be released in M'sia on the 14th of September too? 3 Exogenesis songs... what a symphonic MONSTER indeed! :stunned::happy:

Nah i'm not. I'd rather be saving the money for Keane, honestly. :chuckle:

And lookey what i bought recently thanks to a tip-off from Tee :p

HAARP.jpg

Whaat but I thought you were a Liverpool fan.. lol. Eh what is that! :stunned: are those mousepads? :$ dumb question, i know, but they look like mousepads!! lol!!

i wanna see Torres too.. and Gerard! why la they only go to Singapore and Thailand?

Everyone always skips M'sia and go to Thailand and Singapore wan la. booooo. Life sucks. lol. I wonder whether Arsenal will ever come here...

I've got this picture in 2006/2007.. never thought that it would be one of muse new song title...

Nice find, dude. I really hope this song is gona kick some major heinie. :D

Whaat but I thought you were a Liverpool fan.. lol. Eh what is that! :stunned: are those mousepads? :$ dumb question, i know, but they look like mousepads!! lol!!

What makes you say that? I have a liking for liverpool over the other teams, but no big fan, really.. :) Oh dearie me, those aren't mousepads :LOL:. It's teh awesome "postcards" although you can't really use them as postcards i suppose. Behind the picture is the iconic Muse logo on a black background. Elegant.

a treasure hunt is brewing!!! head over to muselive lol

*sigh* i'm going back to uitm today. it's gonna be quite hard for me to get online. hope i won't miss any new news about Muse. take care everyone! :D

Lol I'm never intelligent enough to figure any of their treasure hunts out, so I'm waiting patiently for someone to do it.

Take care at UITM. Study hard, and do well for your exams lol :LOL:

i have that picture too! but i never noticed it before. good eye there Kay-a.:)

I couldnt help but think that maybe MK ULTRA was a typo for MJ ULTRA... :chuckle: Guess not, huh.

I cant wait to listen to The Resistance laaa. September seems so far awwaaaayyy. Does anyone know if its gonna be released in M'sia on the 14th of September too? 3 Exogenesis songs... what a symphonic MONSTER indeed! :stunned::happy:

Everyone always skips M'sia and go to Thailand and Singapore wan la. booooo. Life sucks. lol. I wonder whether Arsenal will ever come here...

lol. MJ Ultra. am experiencing MJ overload these days.. there's always something about him on the news and EVERYWHERE.

i hope The Resistance will be released here on the 14th! but i don't mind waiting for it. i wanna hear the songs first on the internet then get my copy.

i thought those were mousepads too! Nut, maybe u can send me one of the posters yeah? the one with Dom on it? :eyebrows::p No la. Kiding only..

i know right? aisshhhh... did u know that Arsene Wenger was here last month? or was it in May? it was the during the school hols at Dataran Merdeka. i didn't get to go though... gah.

a treasure hunt is brewing!!! head over to muselive lol

*sigh* i'm going back to uitm today. it's gonna be quite hard for me to get online. hope i won't miss any new news about Muse. take care everyone! :D

i think i'll just wait for the more intelligent fans to uncover all the secrets and what not. lol

Good luck for the new sem Mel! :D

btw, has anyone watched Transformers? after 3 failed attempts to get tickets for the movie, i've decided to buy the pirated dvd instead.

Edited by crazy_mary

i thought those were mousepads too! Nut, maybe u can send me one of the posters yeah? the one with Dom on it? :eyebrows::p No la. Kiding only..

btw, has anyone watched Transformers? after 3 failed attempts to get tickets for the movie, i've decided to buy the pirated dvd instead.

Haha i thought u were serious there for a moment :p.

Yep I've watched it. It started out ok but it went downwards towards the end. A bit much on the USAF show-off. Plus the story was crap. :mad:

I rated it 2.5/5 just for the 3D animation. :)

Harry Potter ftw! hehe.

Oh yeah Tee what was in the Oasis book you bought?

Edited by Nutcracker

It's a "tour programme" thing, just with pictures and artwork and some words from some guy...but there's nothing about the tour dates, heh. I would have gotten it if I saw them, but I was in Australia. :mad: I got a free poster worth 3.99 pounds though. :awesome:

Hola! Time is running out indeed. Sigh. Can't multiquote at the moment, but the songs titles for the Resistance are such a tease! I can't wait!!

Harry Potter ftw! hehe.

No no, PUBLIC ENEMIES FTW! :awesome:

Can you believe it's coming out this THURSDAY!!? :eek::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Christian Bale... David Wenham... Johnny Depp... Billy Crudup... *takes a deeeeeep breath* :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Despite having my very important upcoming exams, I can't believe I've already made plans to skip one whole day of studies to catch Public Enemies... I have to, how can I miss out on such an awesome foursome?!! I keep telling myself to get my priorities right, but for some reason, I believe that this is the right thing to do lol. Somebody please convince me that it is... :X

It's a "tour programme" thing, just with pictures and artwork and some words from some guy...but there's nothing about the tour dates, heh. I would have gotten it if I saw them, but I was in Australia. :mad: I got a free poster worth 3.99 pounds though. :awesome:

Oh yeah im sure that poster'll look nice on your bedroom wall!

I'm having second thoughts about going for Mr Big. After I got over the fact that i might get to watch Paul Gilbert AND Billy Sheehan on stage together, i realised i only know 3 of their songs. :stunned:

Hola! Time is running out indeed. Sigh. Can't multiquote at the moment, but the songs titles for the Resistance are such a tease! I can't wait!!

No no, PUBLIC ENEMIES FTW! :awesome:

Can you believe it's coming out this THURSDAY!!? :eek::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Christian Bale... David Wenham... Johnny Depp... Billy Crudup... *takes a deeeeeep breath* :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Despite having my very important upcoming exams, I can't believe I've already made plans to skip one whole day of studies to catch Public Enemies... I have to, how can I miss out on such an awesome foursome?!! I keep telling myself to get my priorities right, but for some reason, I believe that this is the right thing to do lol. Somebody please convince me that it is... :X

Haha yeah Public Enemies must watch. :D This version of Johnny Depp reminds me of Donnie Brasco. So good.

Seems like you're already convinced you must watch the MOVIE. Just go do it! Don't be such a nerd -> :nerd:

anyone got any clue ?

I hope that is the best rock song Muse has ever written, ever!!

http://www.muselive.com/index.php?m=single&id=4721

You know there is the three-part symphony, the Exogenesis thing they’ve already talked about that. That is without a doubt, the most ambitious and incredible thing I think that Matt has ever applied himself along with the band, and it’s been fully realised.”

“You can imagine a few nerves amongst people, probably in the band, when they try to take something like that on, even though they’ve made album after album of greatness it’s not small feet to step into a studio and conduct something of that magnitude. But it finishes the album, and is apart of the album so perfectly that at the end of it you feel absolutely spent and emotional of what you’ve just listened to. There are huge riffs, some people on the Twitter have been saying “are there riffs, is it rocking!?” Yes, there are massive riffs in there, there are qwerky pop songs in there, there’s all sorts in there it’s absolutely incredible.

OMG. Read that bit over and over again. Thanks Nut!

Oh yeah im sure that poster'll look nice on your bedroom wall!

I'm having second thoughts about going for Mr Big. After I got over the fact that i might get to watch Paul Gilbert AND Billy Sheehan on stage together, i realised i only know 3 of their songs. :stunned:

I had to leave it in Singapore, because I didn't want it to get smushed...in October I'll bring back a poster tube to put it in haha!

But still. :LOL: For me it's like when I saw Motley...like them, but not a massive fan, but should fucking go see them. :p I think I'm going, wheee!

Liz, I found a special edition of Tourist. :happy:

Reaalllyy?? Ahh, should've asked you to hide it lol. How much was it going for?

Btw, here's the awfully late link I promised you (and Grace) ages ago.

Twilight (no, not the vampires) of the Innocents, soundcheckkk @ Singapore.

Much credit to L my dear friend who managed to stay absolutely still and calm throughout the soundcheck. Gosh, the vids that I took only consisted of a very shaky vid with me squeeling "eeeeee twilight!!!" "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, they're actually playing for usssss!" etc. :facepalm: Anyway, sorry the vid kinda cuts off just as Tim's about to go into the final my heart's still beating part. But look at those fingers! :happy: All three of them looked so laid back, as compared to the real thing when they performed at night :chuckle:

Mr Big!! My first finger plucking guitar song played properly was To Be With You (in other words, I used to practise this song to bits!). Good times. Lol. I say you should go for it lah. Pester that awesome boss of yours a lil? Or does he only listen to music from the now and not good old oldies? ;) Did you buy the tix to Keane?

Seems like you're already convinced you must watch the MOVIE. Just go do it! Don't be such a nerd -> :nerd:

Lol, says the "Harry Potter ftw!" geek :nerd::LOL: I just bought the tickets for a late show. Hehe.:happy:

Edited by guilt-stricken

Also, what's this I hear? All American Rejects and Kasabian coming to Sunway Lagoon August 15th for MTV Asia Awards 2009? (Which, I believe it's now known as MTV Worldstage 2009 or something)

If that's really true, wow, better get myself ready to fight off Tyson Ritter fangirls..!

That CD Shop in Paragon. :D About $20. :stunned:

Ahh...was that posted on the Ash site? I think I saw it on there. :LOL: Yep, kudos to your friend...me filming soundchecks = :noey:

And...Kasabian? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: -scream- FUUUUUUUCK I need to move back to Singapore and go drive/fly over to KL. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'( Whatttt.