Yay I can see the pics now :] Shaaaky! but I'm loving his watch ;) Lol don't worry hun. I procrastinate very very horribly too. Not that I want to bring this up again, but can you believe I haven't even posted up my 10 page review on the Lifehouse / Ash concert I went last October?! That was a good bloody 6 months ago :facepalm:

INTERNET. FINALLY. NO. I DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM THE BOARDS. GAWD. I MISS EVERYONE.

UGH Can't believe I missed so much!!!!!

All the awesomeness..Korn..Jamiroquai..

But I just have to say, that Coldplay setlist made me tear up. Thanks for the reviews and pictures, Nut. I need to recover now.

:)

INTERNET. FINALLY. NO. I DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM THE BOARDS. GAWD. I MISS EVERYONE.

But I just have to say, that Coldplay setlist made me tear up. Thanks for the reviews and pictures, Nut. I need to recover now.

Awwww....... I been wondering where did you go to. Good to see you did not go missing :p

Nah, only a few years to his age of maturity ma so it's not old and see Aston Kutcher and Demi Moore Haha....

He did smile a lot. So cute. He bumped his hand on his mike.... Awww.... I didn't notice that part :p Sighh..... it would be good if we could seat at the vip area. Lol XP

Lol.... I always annoy my brother actually instead of the other way round =P Wow,... your sis actually going to MAnila to see him?! :eek: She must be a really big fan of his

Awww....... that's really sweet of him.... but six is still short.... Unbelievable, the way they scream.... but if it's Muse or Dom instead, I dunno will I act like them or not.... :$ lol

You know when I go back to read the digi brochure that they give out, if you join the sms trivia contest and got the most correct, you get to be his entourage for the whole day and the top 20 get to M&G. So nice right?

Okay, I got to stop being whiny about David. The important thing is that we got to see him which is good :D

man, that sounds so wrong.:stunned::LOL:

well, my younger sis is an Archie fan while my older sis is a Cook fan. so yeah.. they're both planning to go to Manila for the two davids. i only travel for Muse! :p which brings me back to the band. i can't wait for their new album and their tour!

yeah, i know about the trivia contest. i did join btw but i only got 2 questions correct haha.. and i didn't want to waste my credit so much on that lol. u didn't get any sms from digi about that?

yup. yup. his showcase was good enough eh? am sure he'll be back for a concert. we'll stalk him together eh nanti? lol..:p:LOL:

Aww, thanks for posting those pics! :]

Tee, any chance you could make it non-facebook friendly? :( I know, what century am I living in right, not facebooking.

Joelyn, have fun with your 4 days off! :]

Oh and anyone going for Vertical Horizon @ Singapore? I think I am :D They kinda strike the same chord with Our Lady Peace, for me. Here's hoping they would churn out a few new songs in Singapore!

What's with me and beer festivals, huh? Lol.

lol. i thought i was the only one without a facebook account. lol

Vertical Horizon! u guys are too young for this. not sure if u know who Eric Cantona is. but when i was in college, we used to play a Vertical Horizon's song as a tribute to him. i can't remember what's the title, but i remember the chorus was "cause you are a god and i am not" something like that. lol.. my friends worshiped him. i still have their cd lol.

Eeek I'm sorry, I thought that everyone could see it! Does this link work?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19984&id=1017791270&l=e7aa04e8c9

Videos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o12vvh

http://www.sendspace.com/file/izyq28

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mx886f

Oh, and I'm an arse and have put off retaliating and uploading the audio tracks. :facepalm: I'm so lazy.

those are great pictures. u were at the front?

hello there! :happy: i know. streamyx was freaking slow last few weeks.

speaking of Jamiroquai. i couldn't find any Deeper Underground at Sepang on youtube. anyone did?

Edited by crazy_mary

I went for the CATS musical on Friday! It was a class trip. I GOT MY FIRST SISTIC TICKET and WATCHED A LIVE SHOW FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME :D

It was an awesome musical and I LOVED IT, I recommend you guys watch it! ..If you wanna and if you have the moneh hehe. The school paid quite a large sum from us :p

btw my hair's about 3 inches + :D

Sistic ticket's are quite annoying, nowhere to sign on. :LOL: My mum threw away my Kaisers one. :(

Nice to hear you enjoyed it. :) And great that your hair is growing back! I still find it horrible that someone did that to you, though. :(

I went for the CATS musical on Friday! It was a class trip. I GOT MY FIRST SISTIC TICKET and WATCHED A LIVE SHOW FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME :D

It was an awesome musical and I LOVED IT, I recommend you guys watch it! ..If you wanna and if you have the moneh hehe. The school paid quite a large sum from us :p

Haha that's cute! It was at the Esplanade right? How much was your ticket? Glad your first live show was excellente! I sincerely hope you get to watch Muse the next time they come here, if they'll ever come again!

I put it in her bag...two hours later..."where's the ticket?" "Oh I threw it away." :facepalm:

Ouch. Do you keep all your tickets? :D I do. And thanks for the power pics and vid!

Hello! its been awhile since i've been here haha. A levels is being tres gay lately. I just finished writing down my exam timetable. ZOMG ONE MORE SEMESTER AND A-LEVELS ARE OVAAAARRRR.

Omg! I saw the article on Star Two the other day, I wanna gooooo. I remember watching the musical on tv a loooooong long time ago, ahhh brings back memories la :) though at that time i had no idea what was going on :chuckle:

Wah your school is so nice, paying for your trip and stuff. Plus Nut's boss was so nice to pay for their Coldplay tickets. omg la why cant Malaysian schools/companies be as generous as that :'(

Yep I keep all my tickets...with the exception of the most recent one. :rolleyes:

Haha I keep all my tickets too, though I cant seem to be able to find my Linkin Park and Simple Plan one. I cant seem to find it! Either my mum threw them out (too) or I must've lost it when I moved house, along with some of my piano scores roar. :(

Sistic ticket's are quite annoying, nowhere to sign on. :LOL: My mum threw away my Kaisers one. :(

Nice to hear you enjoyed it. :) And great that your hair is growing back! I still find it horrible that someone did that to you, though. :(

NAWH. That sucks very much.

Naaw, don't worry, we're gonna find him and do things to him. *evil grin*

Haha that's cute! It was at the Esplanade right? How much was your ticket? Glad your first live show was excellente! I sincerely hope you get to watch Muse the next time they come here, if they'll ever come again!

Yeh! It was $134, but we only needed to pay $56 through Edusave, the school paid the rest for us :D

I hope I get to see them too!! Lol, that sounds so...small. How about

OH YES I DEFINITELY WANNA EFFING SEE THEM WHEN THEY COME :p

THEY WILL COME I TELL YOU, THEY WILL!

Hello! its been awhile since i've been here haha. A levels is being tres gay lately. I just finished writing down my exam timetable. ZOMG ONE MORE SEMESTER AND A-LEVELS ARE OVAAAARRRR.

Omg! I saw the article on Star Two the other day, I wanna gooooo. I remember watching the musical on tv a loooooong long time ago, ahhh brings back memories la :) though at that time i had no idea what was going on :chuckle:

Wah your school is so nice, paying for your trip and stuff. Plus Nut's boss was so nice to pay for their Coldplay tickets. omg la why cant Malaysian schools/companies be as generous as that :'(

Haha I keep all my tickets too, though I cant seem to be able to find my Linkin Park and Simple Plan one. I cant seem to find it! Either my mum threw them out (too) or I must've lost it when I moved house, along with some of my piano scores roar. :(

YAAAAAY! You can do it! :happy:

Ahaha, you should, you should!

Mmhmm, even our camp was subsidized. And we're going for another subsidized trip to Jogjakarta / Vietnam in October...

Aww man. I think I'd frame my concert tickets. No, I'd paste them on the wall but frame my MUSE ticket (:

Awww, Cats! Glad you had fun noor, sure seems like that decision of leaving the Malaysian education system (no offence, Faz!) for good is a great one - thus far :happy:

Aida, I just found out Douggie Payne's wife is Kelly McDonald! (OK perhaps I might've read about it before but never really grasp in the situation lol) If you watched Trainspotting, Kelly plays Ewan McGregor's character(Renton)'s girlfriend! I wonder if Ewan's a fan of Travis hmmm. I know he's a huuge Oasis & Stereophonics fan... but I don't think I read anywhere about him mentioning his Scottish counterparts.

Ok, so it's pretty much settled that I'll be going for the Vertical Horizon gig near the Singapore Flyer next week. Can't wait to get a weekend off work..! Nut/Tee, looks like I'll be around Singapore again :happy: Know of any good place to get curry puffs? (and not those huge chain shops like Old Chang Kee..or whatever it's called..haha) I've been told once there's a shop near Ang Mo Kio with lovely fluffy curry puffs. I don't remember the exact address though :(

Joelyn when are you coming back to college?! Not that I'll be around Wangsa Maju til late May though...

Ah nice, a whole week off! I'll be there in two weeks, again. :indiff: I like going there, but arghhh going when all my assignments and exams are on. :facepalm:

I don't know where to get good curry puffs, sorry. I don't really eat them...I can ask my dad/granddad though. :)

Noor: Bands don't seem to ever come back after they play. :'( They don't even spend that much time there....-sigh-

Ah nice, a whole week off! I'll be there in two weeks, again. :indiff: I like going there, but arghhh going when all my assignments and exams are on. :facepalm:

I don't know where to get good curry puffs, sorry. I don't really eat them...I can ask my dad/granddad though. :)

Weekend off actually, only 2 days! Yeah, isn't it horrifying how auditors tend to work over the weekends too? :(

I guess ultimately I can try googling about the curry puffs. Lol maybe I'll do that before I leave :] I have this sudden craving for curry puffs. The whole potato-dry curry comibination.. Mmmm.

I was born in Malaysia. I lived there for a couple of years before moving to England. Now I live in Scotland :p

Greetings Derek! Welcome aboard. Which part of Malaysia were you staying at? I would honestly love to figure out the answer to "what lies beneath a scot man's kilt?" ;)

YAAAAAY! You can do it! :happy:

Ahaha, you should, you should!

Mmhmm, even our camp was subsidized. And we're going for another subsidized trip to Jogjakarta / Vietnam in October...

Aww man. I think I'd frame my concert tickets. No, I'd paste them on the wall but frame my MUSE ticket (:

Aww my friend also went for STOMP in Melbourne recently, I wanna goooo. Why arent these fancy fancy musical people coming to Malaysia lah? sigh.

Wah, your school must seriously be damn rich to be able to pay for you guys hor. lucky! :)

haha I keep mine in a neat folder, along with muse-related newspaper cuttings haha! :awesome:

I was born in Malaysia. I lived there for a couple of years before moving to England. Now I live in Scotland :p

Ooh hello, welcome to the boards! :)

Weekend off actually, only 2 days! Yeah, isn't it horrifying how auditors tend to work over the weekends too? :(

I guess ultimately I can try googling about the curry puffs. Lol maybe I'll do that before I leave :] I have this sudden craving for curry puffs. The whole potato-dry curry comibination.. Mmmm.

Greetings Derek! Welcome aboard. Which part of Malaysia were you staying at? I would honestly love to figure out the answer to "what lies beneath a scot man's kilt?" ;)

Omg.. it should be illegal to work in the weekends la. I hope my sister will be mentally prepared for all that once she starts working! :(

lol yeah i love curry puffs too! omg. they make the best breakfast snacks ever. Especially the medium sized ones, not those humongous ones that arent really that spicy. the old-school roadside ones are the best imo, i dunno whether you can find out about roadside curry puff stalls on google though, but good luck with that! :)

lol liz :chuckle:

On another note, I was telling kak faz this the other day, but I heard Incubus's brand new single Black Heart Inertia on fly.fm the other day!

I dunno whether thats a good thing or not. I'm happy to hear Black Heart Inertia, I really am, but on fly.fm? :( i hope they dont turn super commercial like Muse too.

heya liz! yup yup i knew (about kelly being dougie's wife)... they had their 1st child just a few weeks before their s'pore gig last year ;)

yup yup i knew about kelly from trainspotting too! it's got a cool soundtrack btw :happy:

enjoy vertical horizon liz! n happy hunting for karipap :p

Old Chang Kee isn't bad though, when you get them right after they've made them.

Yeah Old Chang Kee's pretty delicious :) but I find it a tad bit too commercialized... I want to have that feeling of discovering a real (currypuff) gem in Singapore haha..

Speaking of Singapore and travelling though.........

In the recent news of the outbreak of swine flu, my parents are no longer keen at the idea of me exposing myself to so many people at the beer festival - whereby probably the majority of attendees would most certainly be US ang mohs or perhaps travellers who have been to Mexico or other affected areas recently. Right now, I'm just so fed up of trying to call the ticketing hotline because they refuse to pick up my coz I was supposed to get another few tix for my friends...

I'm not sure what I should feel right now ... I've already secured bus tickets and accommodation ... and hv been yearning for 'em curry puffs for quite awhile already :( [not that you can't get good curry puffs in Malaysia... there's one absolutely scrumptious curry puff stall selling at Klang... that lady there who sells her samosa is an absolute dear and I think it's in a triangular shape instead of the normal semi-circled ones.] I guess I'll just have to ... hmmmmmmmm I don't know :-/

Ooh hello, welcome to the boards! :)

lol liz :chuckle:

I think I scared him away... lol aww, I didn't mean to, honest! :LOL:

lol yeah i love curry puffs too! omg. they make the best breakfast snacks ever. Especially the medium sized ones, not those humongous ones that arent really that spicy. the old-school roadside ones are the best imo, i dunno whether you can find out about roadside curry puff stalls on google though, but good luck with that! :)

Hehe I love eating them for breakfast! (and lunch and tea and supper too) I hate the feeling of eating one curry puff and then yearning for another one though because the first one that you just devoured certainly isn't enough..! Then once you've finished with your 2nd, you may have an overload of potatoes but usually curry puffs come in threes (at least, those small ones selling 3 for RM1 - quite hard to find those now though...), so in the end you'll end up eating all three.... Haha!

On another note, I was telling kak faz this the other day, but I heard Incubus's brand new single Black Heart Inertia on fly.fm the other day!

I dunno whether thats a good thing or not. I'm happy to hear Black Heart Inertia, I really am, but on fly.fm? i hope they dont turn super commercial like Muse too.

That's a good... and bad thing =[ but with Brandon's good looks, really, how can they not attract fly.fm listeners? On one hand, they'll get paid for all their hard work but on another - there's a whole story on how a new influx of fans would ... change things.

On the topic of Incubus though, I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't say I really like Black Heart Inertia at the moment...!! It wasn't really memorable... *hides* :facepalm: Maybe I'm just sleepy and I can't decipher the lyrics clearly right now. Although I have to say that's a pretty catchy title for a song! OK I'll listen to it properly again over the weekends..! :X

heya liz! yup yup i knew (about kelly being dougie's wife)... they had their 1st child just a few weeks before their s'pore gig last year ;)

yup yup i knew about kelly from trainspotting too! it's got a cool soundtrack btw :happy:

I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got heroin?

XD

Kelly's like all grown up now..!. That baby must be an adorable groovy bassist in the making lol. I wonder if she was on tour with them then.. Haha, probably not....

Wow, had no idea 8tv was doing this.

Click

Apparently 8tv's gonna do a half hour documentary ala Switchfoot about Mogwai's recent trip down in Malaysia...! How ace is that?! :D Not only half the people watching 8tv wouldn't know what the heck Mogwai is, but we're actually getting the Sunday night slot and that says a lot about our local scene eh? For once, I'm semi-proud of it haha. ;) Not so much about appearing on tv again though :eek: Hope our front rows weren't that ... obvious in the videos..! Can't wait to listen to the live recordings!

OK, I just fell asleep on my chair while I typed this out...! Time for that cold shower...

fuyyoo.. i think i need to teach in singapore too la. lol soo cool to have a class trip like that! and yeah.. CATS is brilliant. watched it years back at IB. though i don't actually like musical that much, i have a soft spot for singing and dancing felines haha.. do they still have the actors coming to the audience and sniff them curiously? lol. still prefer small plays/theaters. we have brilliant local ones here.

niice. hair ftw! lol..

Aww my friend also went for STOMP in Melbourne recently, I wanna goooo. Why arent these fancy fancy musical people coming to Malaysia lah? sigh.

I dunno whether thats a good thing or not. I'm happy to hear Black Heart Inertia, I really am, but on fly.fm? :( i hope they dont turn super commercial like Muse too.

i thought STOMP was here as well eh? :unsure: i might be wrong.

Deb, Incubus is quite commercial too la i think. i hate it that hitz still plays Drive! was quite surprise too that fly played BHI but good la that Incubus had some airtime on our radio. dunno if we'll be able to see them live again esp after nenas being black listed and all..:(

and i agree with Liz, i don't like BHI the first time i heard it. but after an hour playing it on a loop, i think it's stuck in my head now. lol

yeah la.. why la Muse so commercial these days? :stunned:

aww.. Liz. i hope you'll get to see Vertical Horizon and get home safe and in good health. maybe u should bring along a face mask there? lol.. i know, i know. stupid suggestion. :rolleyes:

my mom also makes superb karipap! crispy pastry with tasty potato curry inside mmmm... ooh, suddenly craving for karipap now lol. which stall in Klang are you talking about there? wah... never knew there's a famous curry puffs stall here..

Mogwai wuz hear! wooot! i can't wait to watch Mogwai! can't believe they went to batu caves lol..

random, random:

Arthur is certainly not worth Merlin's life! lol.. just had to get that out of my chest haha..

Edited by crazy_mary