HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Picture091.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture161.jpg

*courtesy of xzedorax*

Blur: alamak Aida if I were to start talking about Blur to u kang meleret2. But I have to say "To the End" was one of the reasons i took French lessons, :LOL:

Korn: Yup another fan here! Tu band zaman gua la beb. I can still remember walking to class, wearing my 'konon2 Jonathan Davis' army top and singing along to A.D.I.D.A.S. Haha but I dont think they;ll sing that song in KL. Eh wait, how the hell did Korn lepas masuk Msia? Okay2 dont question a good thing I guess. So in conclusion I'm glad I didnt sell my Sunburst tix.

Er Nut u coming over ke for Korn?

Fuyyooo... byknyer gambar. :happy: pergh.. the memories! :(

Happy anniversary, guys!

:party::musesign::D:happy::):pussy::sapphire::\mm/::party::awesome::musesign:

can't wait for their next tour. hopefully they'll come here again!

random, random:

i hope jonathan davies wears a kilt when he performs here. miele, am wondering the same thing. camner Korn bole lepas ni? haha..

Edited by crazy_mary

Korn: Yup another fan here! Tu band zaman gua la beb. I can still remember walking to class, wearing my 'konon2 Jonathan Davis' army top and singing along to A.D.I.D.A.S. Haha but I dont think they;ll sing that song in KL. Eh wait, how the hell did Korn lepas masuk Msia? Okay2 dont question a good thing I guess. So in conclusion I'm glad I didnt sell my Sunburst tix.

Haha i love A.D.I.D.A.S and they must play that live! And more of the old songs too i hope... Yes i'm very interested to go for Sunburst with another friend. So, anyone willing to sell a couple of tickets?:D

Did you know that David Silveria has left Korn???? Oh my, he was such an awesome drummer lah.... too bad for Korn.

Eh yeah! I was like that for Muse too. I even bought my Singapore tickets already then when they announced their M'sian gig here I was suuuuuuuuuper happy

But ala, Sunburst is in a month and no update yet. I'm losing hope pretty quickly

Either I work in a concert organising agency or I work at a music store lah. whichever i might enjoy more. I think i'll enjoy working part time at a music store more haha. can get discount on CDs methink

Haha… You went for both?! Cool! ^^

As long as you love the job and it’s related to your future(even if it’s not related to your future also can la =P ) Last time I went to apply job at Pets Wonderland. Too bad no vacancies at that time T…T

Yeah, the international act is already announce yesterday and nothing much. Only Korn is the most interesting one :erm:

Have you guys heard that Matthew Bellamy co-composed a movie score for The International.

The music is really good especially the piano bit :D

mimpi bole jd kenyataan beb! but ok la.. reality check. kemungkinan for my pengetua to belanja me tengok konsert rock is like me marrying Dom la kan.. haha.

ooooh.. me wanna do the same thing. if Muse do another Asian tour, i would definitely try to go the neighbouring countries to see 'em. but it all depends on the dates la kan. can only go if it's during the school hols.

i got an e-mail from muselive about that! really nice.

Haha…. Nah, I believe the possibility of you marry Dom is higher than your pengetua buying you a rock concert ticket XP Hehe…. Honestly, it’s not impossible for Dom to marry you cause he had seen you before and he smiled at you quite a lot at the concert isn’t it ;) XP *teruk betul aku ni*

Ooooo… If Muse is gonna do any concert in any neighbouring countries, I want to go as long as most of you are going :D Hmmm…. Can you apply for leave during school time or school days? :erm:

KORN!? Sorry, I'm selling my 11 tickets off. (No, it's not for my 8 boyfriends Joelyn lol, it's 10! Haha! :LOL: ) Any takers? (the tickets, that is.. ;) )

As for the taste of symphonic monster - waaahh the cellos are to die for at certain parts! It reminded me at first as something off The Dark Knight but then as it became more apparent that the whole thing has a life of its own, a little more futuristic at parts I daresay (must be Matt's kerja :) ) the ending could've been more dramatic but I also like that it has a gradual ending so no complains there I suppose :]

Last but not least, before I get some rest...

HAPPY 9 MINUTES EARLY 2nd ANNIVERSARY OF OUR MUSE KL CONCERT!!!!!!!

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY SINCE THE AWESOME MUSE KL CONCERT!

<3

You guys are the best bunch of fun-filled fans and friends in a community, even for the ones I have met offline ;) Here's hoping we'll all celebrate plenty of anniversaries to come together! :D

:LOL: Laa…. If there is any takers for your boyfriend also nevermind la. You got 10 ma =P Hehe…. Lol…. Can hear the music is memang Matt punya kerja =D Can get mesmerize by it ^^

Opps, I totally forgot about it but Jason Mraz concert reminds me about Muse concert :(

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Picture091.jpg

Picture161.jpg

*courtesy of xzedorax*

Haha…. You made me laugh when you said “tu band zaman gua punya babe” XP

HAPPY belated ANNIVERSARY!

The Symphonic Monster...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM LAH.

can't wait for their new album as well! especially after watching all those NME videos on youtube. i love it that Matt won sexiest male again even though he said he was too short to be sexy haha. soooo nice to get new info about them. they looked GOOD esp Dom! :happy:

Haha…. Nah, I believe the possibility of you marry Dom is higher than your pengetua buying you a rock concert ticket XP Hehe…. Honestly, it’s not impossible for Dom to marry you cause he had seen you before and he smiled at you quite a lot at the concert isn’t it ;) XP *teruk betul aku ni*

Ooooo… If Muse is gonna do any concert in any neighbouring countries, I want to go as long as most of you are going :D Hmmm…. Can you apply for leave during school time or school days? :erm:

oooh :$:LOL:i believe i can fly! * goes all perasan*

come, come we all go to jakarta and singapore if muse come! :D

i can only ask for a day leave. which sucks really. my other option is to take fake mcs heh..

jason mraz is next week eh? wonder if the tix are sold out?

Haha… You went for both?! Cool! ^^

As long as you love the job and it’s related to your future(even if it’s not related to your future also can la =P ) Last time I went to apply job at Pets Wonderland. Too bad no vacancies at that time T…T

Yeah, the international act is already announce yesterday and nothing much. Only Korn is the most interesting one :erm:

Hah no lah I ended up selling my S'pore tickets. Luckily got MALAYSIANS who wanted to buy la. Got lotsa singaporeans who wanted to buy but there's no way i could meet up with them and pass the tickets to them in time :( Emo. Ah well at least I still got to see Muse right? even if its only once. (unlike nut and vspirit)

Yeah its official, I'm gonna sell my Sunburst ticket, along with my friend's sunburst ticket, so thats 2 tickets for sale! mari mari mari! :LOL:

Hey I worked as a waitress before too! and a sales assistant at a boutique called Tangoo, back when Tangoo wasn't soooo couture yet. Twas fun even though it has absolutely nothing to do with engineering :happy:

can't wait for their new album as well! especially after watching all those NME videos on youtube. i love it that Matt won sexiest male again even though he said he was too short to be sexy haha. soooo nice to get new info about them. they looked GOOD esp Dom! :happy:

oooh :$:LOL:i believe i can fly! * goes all perasan*

come, come we all go to jakarta and singapore if muse come! :D

i can only ask for a day leave. which sucks really. my other option is to take fake mcs heh..

Lol I think NME really REALLY likes Muse. They keep winning everything every year! :chuckle:

Yeah Jason Mraz in this coming Wednesday.. WOOHOOOOOOO CANT WAIT.

I was watching some live videos of him on youtube, omg, he is fantastic. with perfect pitching and lotsa random 'boom ship dubadiba" stuff going on :LOL: Damn nice la. I cant wait. He's so funky and jazzy :D

Oh yeah speaking of Mraz, I spent the whole day today exploring Jalan Stadium! Is the parking place you were talking about opposite Std Merdeka? There's like this whole lot around there for parking. I wonder if they're gonna be open on Wednesday night :stunned: was that where you parked before?

Btw I felt suuuuuuuuuuuuuper nostalgic when I passed by Std Negara around 5 times today :happy: ahhhh, muse. I miss them!

I have a feeling they'll come back here when their new album is out. it was sold out man! that rarely happens. I dont know if that happened in other asian countries, because if they didnt sold out, that might've contributed to their er, non-profit of the tour. since we sold out, they must've gotten lotsa profit from us! which might make them wanna come back again? :D I hope I'm making sense :unsure:

can't wait for their new album as well! especially after watching all those NME videos on youtube. i love it that Matt won sexiest male again even though he said he was too short to be sexy haha. soooo nice to get new info about them. they looked GOOD esp Dom!

oooh :$:LOL:i believe i can fly! * goes all perasan!

come, come we all go to jakarta and singapore if muse come!

Lol....The way Mat said I'm too short, I'm too short to be voted as the sexiest male is funny :LOL:

Hehe... We all can fly ma.... by plane la :p:LOL:

Remember to call me along ok? I also want to go ^^ Hehe... By the way, it's not so hard to take fake MC since I started working. But I never took one yet :p

I don't think Jason Mraz tickets is sold out yet or else hitz fm will be annoucing all over, I think.

Hah no lah I ended up selling my S'pore tickets. Luckily got MALAYSIANS who wanted to buy la. Got lotsa singaporeans who wanted to buy but there's no way i could meet up with them and pass the tickets to them in time Emo. Ah well at least I still got to see Muse right? even if its only once. (unlike nut and vspirit)

Yeah its official, I'm gonna sell my Sunburst ticket, along with my friend's sunburst ticket, so thats 2 tickets for sale! mari mari mari!

Hey I worked as a waitress before too! and a sales assistant at a boutique called Tangoo, back when Tangoo wasn't soooo couture yet. Twas fun even though it has absolutely nothing to do with engineering

Lol I think NME really REALLY likes Muse. They keep winning everything every year!

Yeah Jason Mraz in this coming Wednesday.. WOOHOOOOOOO CANT WAIT.

I was watching some live videos of him on youtube, omg, he is fantastic. with perfect pitching and lotsa random 'boom ship dubadiba" stuff going on. Damn nice la. I cant wait. He's so funky and jazzy

Oh yeah speaking of Mraz, I spent the whole day today exploring Jalan Stadium! Is the parking place you were talking about opposite Std Merdeka? There's like this whole lot around there for parking. I wonder if they're gonna be open on Wednesday night was that where you parked before?

Btw I felt suuuuuuuuuuuuuper nostalgic when I passed by Std Negara around 5 times today ahhhh, muse. I miss them!

I have a feeling they'll come back here when their new album is out. it was sold out man! that rarely happens. I dont know if that happened in other asian countries, because if they didnt sold out, that might've contributed to their er, non-profit of the tour. since we sold out, they must've gotten lotsa profit from us! which might make them wanna come back again? I hope I'm making sense :unsure:

Awh.... I thought you went for both but at least you did go for one of them. But if you could go for 2 it will be much better =)

Lol... While I'm working as a waitress(part time) in lilttle penang cafe, it is fun but then now it seems like so much more stress cause of a 5 star hotel restaurant and one of my supervisor is damn strict. She really make my work damn stress especially when the restaurant is quite full. Just made sure you had fun along the way while working, ok? ;)

Sigh.... Too bad I can't go to Jason Mraz concert =((((( cause my colleague went on leave and both of us can't go on leave at the same time . I want to go to Stadium Negara and go for a concert!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Muse frontman Matt Bellamy has suggested that the band use horses to improve their live shows. :eek:

The singer, who picked up the group's NME best live act gong on Wednesday, joked that using the animals is the only way for them to improve.

"Horses!" Bellamy told Teletext. "We should start arriving on stage on horseback. I'm feeling like being noble and valiant is the way forward, and how better to do that than on a horse?" :stunned:

It was the third time Muse have won the best live act title, having previously taken home the gong in 2008 and 2005. :D

Meanwhile, drummer Dominic Howard revealed that Bellamy failed to recognise Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding and Nicola Roberts at the music magazine's ceremony, mistaking the pair for members of the Pussycat Dolls. :happy:

A member of muselive forums, "dip", managed to sneak into the VIP area of the NME Awards last night and have a chat to Dom. Here's what they found out:

a) album is 50% done :eek:

b) it includes the heaviest and the softest stuff they've written :rolleyes:

c) recording reminds them of the OOS recording, with the different instruments they're experimenting with :happy:

d) in talks with the people in charge of the Readling/Leeds festival for next year (2010) :stunned:

e) possible song name is the atrocity vector :erm:

f) tour in early october :ohmy:

Of course, as usual, take this with a pinch of salt!

Hey Debbie you have a buyer for that couple of tix! How much are they going for?

Ooooh hello! haha. I'm selling em for RM150 each. So if you get both.. you'll be saving RM100! :eek: thats a lot of money! eh I still cant believe you're going for Coldplay la :( My sister was so desperate to go but she couldn't find anyone to go with, she actually offered to pay for me if i was willing to skip my (entire) day of classes. Too bad Coldplay got sold out. Meh.

I don't think Jason Mraz tickets is sold out yet or else hitz fm will be annoucing all over, I think.

Awh.... I thought you went for both but at least you did go for one of them. But if you could go for 2 it will be much better =)

Lol... While I'm working as a waitress(part time) in lilttle penang cafe, it is fun but then now it seems like so much more stress cause of a 5 star hotel restaurant and one of my supervisor is damn strict. She really make my work damn stress especially when the restaurant is quite full. Just made sure you had fun along the way while working, ok?

Sigh.... Too bad I can't go to Jason Mraz concert =((((( cause my colleague went on leave and both of us can't go on leave at the same time . I want to go to Stadium Negara and go for a concert!!!!

Nah Mix.fm is actually the official radio station. But I dont think they announced much either, and I dont think Mraz is sold out yet either. But its weird la, most of their seated tickets are sold out but their standing ones are still up for grabs!

Working at TGIF for me was really hard though, it was so stressful during rush hours! but apart from that then yeah, its fun alright :D we all pull pranks on each other and stuff, lol its hilarious. I remember my last day working, they 'punished' my friends and I by throwing a load of dishwater and crap water and ketchup/chilli sauce etc at us. It was damn disgusting. but still fun nonetheless :D

Aww! sad you cant go la =( am i the only muser going? :eek:

OHhh yeah I wanted to ask. who are those people on your sig? I only recognize Dom and that 30STM dude.

A member of muselive forums, "dip", managed to sneak into the VIP area of the NME Awards last night and have a chat to Dom. Here's what they found out:

a) album is 50% done

b) it includes the heaviest and the softest stuff they've written

c) recording reminds them of the OOS recording, with the different instruments they're experimenting with

d) in talks with the people in charge of the Readling/Leeds festival for next year (2010)

e) possible song name is the atrocity vector

f) tour in early october

eh? omg. dip got in? cool. He is also a member here btw. I've seen his messages about on the Banter area.

a) YESSSS WOOHOOOO.

b) okay glad to hear that, I miss their heavier stuff and their softer stuff are pretty good too :happy:

c) yay OOS!

d) whoa, that was quick. WHAT ABOUT SUNBURST? :LOL:

e) hahaha why am i not surprised.

f) woohooo I hope they come here again!!

Guess who?

muse26rx0pd6.jpg

*Siapakah gerangan manusia di sebelah DOM? :eek::p:happy:

Eh who is that :stunned: I'm damn curious.

if i knew where malaysia was.

i would be a fan from there too lol!

jk! malaysia sounds like mayonaise.

and ive never even heard of it

:facepalm:

Lol?

Malaysia and mayonaise? thats new :erm::chuckle:

Muse frontman Matt Bellamy has suggested that the band use horses to improve their live shows. :eek:

The singer, who picked up the group's NME best live act gong on Wednesday, joked that using the animals is the only way for them to improve.

"Horses!" Bellamy told Teletext. "We should start arriving on stage on horseback. I'm feeling like being noble and valiant is the way forward, and how better to do that than on a horse?" :stunned:

Matt would most certainly have the loveliest hands holding those horse reins! :LOL:

a) album is 50% done

c) recording reminds them of the OOS recording, with the different instruments they're experimenting with

d) in talks with the people in charge of the Readling/Leeds festival for next year (2010)

f) tour in early october

IS IT CRAZY THAT I'M ALREADY MAKING PLANS TO BUY LEEDS FESTIVAL TIX FOR 2010? Regardless if Muse is playing or not, I'm already preparing myself to get 'em Summer 2010 tickets!! :D but wow, if Muse would seriously be headlining then ...... DOUBLE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR ME!!! :happy: (on the contrary I don't actually like icing on cake haha..)

Some of my friends say I'm crazy for thinking so far ahead - but don't they know that Reading/Leeds tickets would sell out in the matter of minutes months before the final lineup is confirmed?!

-------------------

Sigh.... Too bad I can't go to Jason Mraz concert =((((( cause my colleague went on leave and both of us can't go on leave at the same time . I want to go to Stadium Negara and go for a concert!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Joelyn, we shall mourn together for not going to Mraz... lol. Would be fun to hang out with you after work! What time do you get off? 10pm? :(

This is year is definitely going to be a good year of album releases!

Edited by guilt-stricken

Muse frontman Matt Bellamy has suggested that the band use horses to improve their live shows.

"Horses!" Bellamy told Teletext. "We should start arriving on stage on horseback. I'm feeling like being noble and valiant is the way forward, and how better to do that than on a horse?"

It was the third time Muse have won the best live act title, having previously taken home the gong in 2008 and 2005.

Meanwhile, drummer Dominic Howard revealed that Bellamy failed to recognise Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding and Nicola Roberts at the music magazine's ceremony, mistaking the pair for members of the Pussycat Dolls.

Lol.... Matt, Matt :noey::LOL:

a) album is 50% done

c) recording reminds them of the OOS recording, with the different instruments they're experimenting with :happy:

f) tour in early october

Yeah, I believe dip is in muse.mu as well cause I remember seeing that name unless there is someone else using that name in here. Lucky bugger get to chat with Dom :mad: Lol! At least we get some info out from it :chuckle:

Nah Mix.fm is actually the official radio station. But I dont think they announced much either, and I dont think Mraz is sold out yet either. But its weird la, most of their seated tickets are sold out but their standing ones are still up for grabs!

Working at TGIF for me was really hard though, it was so stressful during rush hours! but apart from that then yeah, its fun alright. we all pull pranks on each other and stuff, lol its hilarious. I remember my last day working, they 'punished' my friends and I by throwing a load of dishwater and crap water and ketchup/chilli sauce etc at us. It was damn disgusting. but still fun nonetheless

Aww! sad you cant go la =( am i the only muser going?

OHhh yeah I wanted to ask. who are those people on your sig? I only recognize Dom and that 30STM dude. :

Awhh.... I've been thinking all along hits fm is the official radio station :$ Yeah, cause I believe Jason Mraz concert is more for the seating down than standing and the seating ones are much cheaper ^^

Hehe.... Awww.... I bet it left some real good memories especially the punishment on the last day part =P HAha.... BUt it is fun I believe. I almost kena punishment on my last day of training as well. Thank God they didn't do anything XD

I'm feeling sad I can't go too :( Sigh.... Remember to snap pictures for us :happy:

Eh, my sig pictures look fine yesterday. Why is it cropped today? *pfft*:indiff: Lol... The one in between Dom and Shahnon Leto is Paramore's drummer, Zach. In my opinion he's not that cute but he drumming ain't too bad =D The one on the upmost right is Mike from the band Melee. He's drumming style kinda reminds me a bit of Dom is he looks really gorgeous in the Build to Last vid :D:p

Matt would most certainly have the loveliest hands holding those horse reins!

Some of my friends say I'm crazy for thinking so far ahead - but don't they know that Reading/Leeds tickets would sell out in the matter of minutes months before the final lineup is confirmed?!

Joelyn, we shall mourn together for not going to Mraz... lol. Would be fun to hang out with you after work! What time do you get off? 10pm? :(

This is year is definitely going to be a good year of album releases!

Haha.... You and your hands. LOL!

Wow.... So you do want to go to UK for Muse concert?! That's really cool! I don't think I dare to annouce to my dad "Daddy, I'm going to England for a concert festival" :stunned: lol!

Yeah... my work finish about 11.30pm to 12am at night :'(

Eh, my sig pictures look fine yesterday. Why is it cropped today? *pfft*:indiff: Lol... The one in between Dom and Shahnon Leto is Paramore's drummer, Zach. In my opinion he's not that cute but he drumming ain't too bad =D The one on the upmost right is Mike from the band Melee. He's drumming style kinda reminds me a bit of Dom is he looks really gorgeous in the Build to Last vid :D:p

Haha.... You and your hands. LOL!

Wow.... So you do want to go to UK for Muse concert?! That's really cool! I don't think I dare to annouce to my dad "Daddy, I'm going to England for a concert festival" :stunned: lol!

Yeah... my work finish about 11.30pm to 12am at night :'(

Melee! You know, you can read Ricky(Melee's guitarist)'s blog here. :D He has plenty of Mike pictures posted up randomly ;) (and the other Melee guys too.. haha)

Hopefully I'll be able to go to UK in the Summer of 2010 after my advanced dip. That's the plan anyway, but we'll see how it goes. If I do happen to be in the land where Muse is from in 2010, I don't think I should give up a chance to see them headline the Reading/Leeds festival!!!

Yipes :( that's pretty late - we'll only be able to talk like half an hour before heading back coz it's really not safe to merayau around KL late at night too. Sigh.